Devils First Annual Santa-Con at the Rock 12/23's Game.

Quinn01

Just saw this on the Devils facebook. What a great idea. Pretty funny:

Saddle up your reindeer and join the Devils for the First Annual Santa-Con at the Rock! Dress as Jolly Ol’ Saint Nick this Friday when the Devils take on the Capitals and we’ll help stuff your stocking this year. All fans who wear a complete Santa Claus costume will receive a free ticket to any game in January or February, a complimentary drink in the Acela Club and the opportunity to have their picture taken on the ice after the game! So if you have staid off the naught list this year, grab your fake white bear and be part of the Holiday Cheer on Friday.
Edited by Quinn01

over. The problem is its 2 days before xmas and itll only work if you have a santa suit or know someone who has it because you wont be able to find them anywhere else.

Believe it or not, there is a seasonal Santa Suit store (like those Halloween Costume stores that open up for a month in October) on Route 10 West in East Hanover/Livingston where the old Fifth Avenue Electronics used to be. I can't believe there is actually a market for this kind of thing, but that could be a good place to pick one up cheap in order to score a free ticket.

I rememer the Islanders did this back in I think 2002. I was at the game, and during the second intermission they rounded up all the "Santas" and brought them out for a lap around the Coliseum ice. Once they were all on the ice and the lap began, About 40 or 50 of them all simultaneously took off their Santa suits and they were ALL wearing Rangers jerseys!!

The place went NUTS and started pelting them with stuff. I remember the third period was delayed about 10 minutes because they had to settle everyone down and cleanup the ice.

To this day, I have to say it is one of the funniest things I've ever seen at a sporting event. :lol:

I rememer the Islanders did this back in I think 2002. I was at the game, and during the second intermission they rounded up all the "Santas" and brought them out for a lap around the Coliseum ice. Once they were all on the ice and the lap began, About 40 or 50 of them all simultaneously took off their Santa suits and they were ALL wearing Rangers jerseys!!

The place went NUTS and started pelting them with stuff. I remember the third period was delayed about 10 minutes because they had to settle everyone down and cleanup the ice.

To this day, I have to say it is one of the funniest things I've ever seen at a sporting event. :lol:

What an awesome story. hahaha

:rofl: