#21 NJCroMag

NJCroMag

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,435 posts

Posted 27 December 2011 - 11:15 AM

PP coaching

I could use a little PP coaching myself.

I'm having a hard time hitting the bowl from a foot away these days. My wife has to mop the bathroom daily.
"A lot o' people don't realize what's really going on. They view life as a bunch o' unconnected incidents 'n things. They don't realize that there's this, like, lattice o' coincidence that lays on top o' everything. Give you an example; show you what I mean: suppose you're thinkin' about a plate o' shrimp. Suddenly someone'll say, like, plate, or shrimp, or plate o' shrimp out of the blue, no explanation. No point in lookin' for one, either. It's all part of a cosmic unconciousness."

#22 overtime98

overtime98

General Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,139 posts

Posted 27 December 2011 - 04:43 PM

Most fans seem to be experts on how to play hockey and how to play when you have a PP , So the Devils should let the fans coach the PP by fan committee. lol
New Jersey Devils 3 time Stanley Cup Champions 1995 - 2000 - 2003!

Posted Image

#23 Onddeck

Onddeck

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,865 posts

Posted 27 December 2011 - 04:45 PM

nhl.com did a 10 new years resolutions article and the Devils and DeBoer appeared at number 8:

"Jersey's new coach has gotten off to a pretty good start in his second NHL gig. The Devils, who until very recently were without top center Travis Zajac, have found a way to gain wins and points, staying among the playoff eight in the East.

Still, DeBoer has to do something to repair a leaky power-play unit that's allowed a League-high 11 shorthanded goals. On Monday, Hurricanes center Brandon Sutter was the latest penalty killer to take advantage of the Devils' sloppy power play.

How many is 11 SHG against? Well, it's more than twice as the total of any other team in the League. And the Bruins, Kings, Hawks, Avalanche, Coyotes, Predators and Jets have combined to allow fewer. DeBoer and his coaching staff must find a solution to this irritating problem."

Somebody's gotta be the hero... Why not me?

#24 DaneykoIsGod

DaneykoIsGod

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,187 posts

Posted 27 December 2011 - 08:22 PM

If you shake it more than twice, you're playing with it.
Posted Image

"I don't like those Rangers fans from New Jersey." - Jim Dowd

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users