23 replies to this topic

#1 JRZYRIPPER

JRZYRIPPER

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 645 posts

Posted 28 December 2011 - 06:27 PM

Josefson has been cleared to skate. He slated on his own today at the rock and should be back with the team before the end of January. Can't post a link bc it was on espn insider. Ahead of schedule and good news none the less!

#2 SterioDesign

SterioDesign

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,390 posts

Posted 28 December 2011 - 06:38 PM

thats awesome news!

cant wait to have our full lineup with Greene back too

www.SterioDesign.com

#3 JRZYRIPPER

JRZYRIPPER

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 645 posts

Posted 28 December 2011 - 06:40 PM

Edit....he slated with the team

#4 SS-SS

SS-SS

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,647 posts

Posted 28 December 2011 - 07:29 PM

thats awesome news!cant wait to have our full lineup with Greene back too

and Talinder
Posted Image

Posted Image of Henrik Tallinder Posted Image of The Eric Lindros Concussions

#5 Devilsfan118

Devilsfan118

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 7,266 posts

Posted 28 December 2011 - 09:05 PM

Wow, he's WAY ahead of schedule is he not?

rsz_2ru-uc9709.jpg

Rutgers:  The Birthplace of College Football

First B1G Season: 7-5

#6 Devils731

Devils731

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,521 posts

Posted 28 December 2011 - 09:30 PM

He's pretty much on schedule.
Your unconditional rejection of violence makes you smugly think of yourselves as noble, as enlightened, but in reality it is nothing less than abject moral capitulation to evil. Unconditional rejection of self-defense, because you think its a supposed surrender to violence, leaves you no resort but begging for mercy or offering appeasement.

-Terry Goodkind

Sex Panther cologne -- 50 percent of the time, it works every time.

-Anchorman

The best time to plant a tree is 20 years ago. The second best time is now.

-Anonymous

Keeper of Section 212-213's wayward step

#7 ScoreMoreThan3

ScoreMoreThan3

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,510 posts

Posted 28 December 2011 - 09:33 PM

Well the is cool
Respect The New Jersey Devils 30 Year History
Stanley Cups 3 (1994–95, 1999–00, 2002–03)
Conference championships 5 (1994–95, 1999–00, 2000–01, 2002–03, 2011-12)
Division championships 9 (1996–97, 1997–98, 1998–99, 2000–01, 2002–03, 2005–06, 2006–07, 2008–09, 2009–10)

#8 Guest_BelieveinBrodeur_*

Guest_BelieveinBrodeur_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 December 2011 - 10:36 PM

great to have him returning soon need him and Greene back none the less. Henrik eh can come back really i don't care package him outta here.

#9 Marshall

Marshall

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,405 posts

Posted 29 December 2011 - 02:56 AM

He's just cleared to skate. No contact whatsoever.

Winner of the 2009-10 Slava Fetisov Award For Best International Poster
Winner of the 2011-2012 RD Avatar Award

#10 Neb00rs

Neb00rs

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,596 posts

Posted 29 December 2011 - 04:09 AM

Good, cuz Clarkson can't pass and it's screwing Tedenby.

gallery_47_36_882.png of No One
Proud to be King of the Kovalnuts (Est. June 2010 by MantaRay)

#11 Marshall

Marshall

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,405 posts

Posted 29 December 2011 - 06:08 AM

He looks so lost out there. I wonder how much pucktime he has during a game, can't be more than a few seconds.

Winner of the 2009-10 Slava Fetisov Award For Best International Poster
Winner of the 2011-2012 RD Avatar Award

#12 newarkdev01

newarkdev01

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 897 posts

Posted 29 December 2011 - 09:03 AM

I am just happy to have more depth, its great to think you can put that sort of talent on your 2nd or 3rd line and groom them.

#13 DevsMan84

DevsMan84

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 8,486 posts

Posted 29 December 2011 - 10:09 AM

Tedenby is only screwing himself out there. He is a defensive liability and other than about 10 strong games last season, hasn't shown much since. He is supposed to be soon-to-be top 6 foward and the only goal he has this year was off his chest.

There is a reason Lemaire and PDB are benching him left and right like he was all but 1 shift in the 3rd period last night.

I am happy with Clarkson this year though. Im my mind he is the sure winner of most improved player this year.

#14 Guadana

Guadana

Rookie Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 316 posts

Posted 29 December 2011 - 10:34 AM

I am happy with Clarkson this year though. Im my mind he is the sure winner of most improved player this year.

forever agree =-)
best jersey - jersey without surnames - only with numbers

#15 Quinn01

Quinn01

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 5,622 posts

Posted 29 December 2011 - 10:34 AM

Ive been thinking Clarkson is busting his ass out there. He is one of the hardest working players on the ice minus Parise. He has come a long long way from previous years. Im happy with his play. I wouldnt blame him for Teddy bears crap of a season.

It will be nice though to have JJ back in the line up. I think he can bring alot to the table besides just filling the gap of the center rhythm.

Posted Image
Winner of the 2010-2011 Hobey Baker Award for Best Rookie Poster.
Official Keeper of Martin Brodeur's Ending Powerplay Whistle & KOVALtine, the drink with the shelf life of 15 years.

#16 devlman

devlman

General Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,129 posts

Posted 29 December 2011 - 10:54 AM

Clarkson is often selfish with the puck. One can argue that hurts Tedenby, but I think Teddy would be struggling regardless.

#17 Devils731

Devils731

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,521 posts

Posted 29 December 2011 - 10:58 AM

Clarkson is often selfish with the puck. One can argue that hurts Tedenby, but I think Teddy would be struggling regardless.

Tedenby, just by my eyes, has really struggled with giving up the puck. I feel like he has the highest percentage of the other team gaining possession after a Devils player has the puck.

I also don't think Clarkson is selfish, I think he just lacks vision. Clarkson puts passes to the point, puts pucks at the net, or dumps it into the corner/behind the net and none of those situations is beneficial to a winger like Tedenby, but it isn't selfishness that causes it, just style differences.
Your unconditional rejection of violence makes you smugly think of yourselves as noble, as enlightened, but in reality it is nothing less than abject moral capitulation to evil. Unconditional rejection of self-defense, because you think its a supposed surrender to violence, leaves you no resort but begging for mercy or offering appeasement.

-Terry Goodkind

Sex Panther cologne -- 50 percent of the time, it works every time.

-Anchorman

The best time to plant a tree is 20 years ago. The second best time is now.

-Anonymous

Keeper of Section 212-213's wayward step

#18 devlman

devlman

General Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,129 posts

Posted 29 December 2011 - 11:26 AM

Tedenby, just by my eyes, has really struggled with giving up the puck. I feel like he has the highest percentage of the other team gaining possession after a Devils player has the puck.

I also don't think Clarkson is selfish, I think he just lacks vision. Clarkson puts passes to the point, puts pucks at the net, or dumps it into the corner/behind the net and none of those situations is beneficial to a winger like Tedenby, but it isn't selfishness that causes it, just style differences.

Thats true. Either way, Clarkie doesnt pass the puck to his linemates much. As for Teddy, i think an off-season workout hitting the weights and bulking up would do him some good. Hes literally getting knocked down every shift lol.

#19 Bulletproof

Bulletproof

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,736 posts

Posted 29 December 2011 - 11:34 AM

Thats true. Either way, Clarkie doesnt pass the puck to his linemates much. As for Teddy, i think an off-season workout hitting the weights and bulking up would do him some good. Hes literally getting knocked down every shift lol.

This is pretty much my opinion of Teddy. He just dpoesn't have the size to skate with the bog boys and is getting knocked off the puck very easily. When he gets the puck, he tries to make magic happen by himself and when he doesn't, his linemates don't seem to pass to him anyway. It's a tough spot for Teddy, but I think some size and confidence will really help his game.
Posted Image

DevsCast: The latest and greatest Devils podcast on the Internet or my handle 'aint Bulletproof! Click Here to subscribe via iTunes or Click Here to download mp3 versions of the show. Perfect for wasting time at work!

#20 Quinn01

Quinn01

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 5,622 posts

Posted 29 December 2011 - 12:07 PM

If you want to talk about being selfish with the puck look at Kovy. I hate to direct this thread back to the whole Kovy thing but I am sick of him stealing the puck off of other Devils sticks. Last night he basically skated right in front of Henrique and took the puck off his stick rather then letting Henrique bring it into the zone. I hardly ever see Clarkson do that. While he does tend to just put the puck on net rather then looking for the play or other teammates open.

Posted Image
Winner of the 2010-2011 Hobey Baker Award for Best Rookie Poster.
Official Keeper of Martin Brodeur's Ending Powerplay Whistle & KOVALtine, the drink with the shelf life of 15 years.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users