11 replies to this topic

#1 aLowDrudge

aLowDrudge

Albany Devil

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 163 posts

Posted 29 December 2011 - 10:50 AM

"@Real_ESPNLeBrun: interesting RT @DaveLozo: Points leaders in the past 82 games: Van 112, Bos 110, SJ 106, Chi 104, Phi 103, Was 103, NJ 102, Pgh102, Det 101"

#2 Devils731

Devils731

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,498 posts

Posted 29 December 2011 - 10:53 AM

Kovy and Marty's fault
Your unconditional rejection of violence makes you smugly think of yourselves as noble, as enlightened, but in reality it is nothing less than abject moral capitulation to evil. Unconditional rejection of self-defense, because you think its a supposed surrender to violence, leaves you no resort but begging for mercy or offering appeasement.

-Terry Goodkind

Sex Panther cologne -- 50 percent of the time, it works every time.

-Anchorman

The best time to plant a tree is 20 years ago. The second best time is now.

-Anonymous

Keeper of Section 212-213's wayward step

#3 aLowDrudge

aLowDrudge

Albany Devil

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 163 posts

Posted 29 December 2011 - 10:53 AM

Obviously last year's run boosted this but it is still nice to see. Hopefully they can stay strong on the PK do OK on the PP add this can improve.

#4 The 29th Pick

The 29th Pick

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,904 posts

Posted 29 December 2011 - 03:13 PM

you know with all the doom and gloom around here...maybe this team will get a little better every month and finish strong when it counts, I'd rather that then starting the season on fire and finishing weak.
If we straighten out the PP and get all our players healthy and doing what Debo expects of them we can have a good team come February / March
and maybe Lou will acquire 1 player to get us over the hump.

#5 Dadds

Dadds

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 991 posts

Posted 29 December 2011 - 05:28 PM

you know with all the doom and gloom around here...maybe this team will get a little better every month and finish strong when it counts, I'd rather that then starting the season on fire and finishing weak.
If we straighten out the PP and get all our players healthy and doing what Debo expects of them we can have a good team come February / March
and maybe Lou will acquire 1 player to get us over the hump.

I think your right, they will finish very strong. They have played very good hockey as of late and I think everybody is starting to click with Deboers system. The PP has been looking much better as well and it is only a mater of time before every thing jells and the devils become a force to be reckoned with. I also think kovy has looked very good on the cycle which is really important because he needs to dominate the cycle if he is going to be worth his contract.

Edited by Dadds, 29 December 2011 - 05:29 PM.

"I think I'm going to become a Devils fan so they start never winning again." A sad flyers fan

"**** this. NJ might as well be allowed to build a brick wall in front of the net and let Marty sit on the bench. Would be no difference" A sad penguins fan

#6 maxpower

maxpower

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,427 posts

Posted 29 December 2011 - 05:36 PM

Well, that's one of those things you can't have both ways. lol. The 82 games before, they were probably sub 65 points. 63, to be exact.

#7 aLowDrudge

aLowDrudge

Albany Devil

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 163 posts

Posted 29 December 2011 - 06:57 PM

Well maybe things are looking better for the future...

"@NHL: Did You Know? Seven #NJDevils have scored 10 or more goals this season which is the most of any team in the league."

#8 Guadana

Guadana

Rookie Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 316 posts

Posted 29 December 2011 - 07:03 PM

Well maybe things are looking better for the future...

"@NHL: Did You Know? Seven #NJDevils have scored 10 or more goals this season which is the most of any team in the league."

but after that...
best jersey - jersey without surnames - only with numbers

#9 ATLL765

ATLL765

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,249 posts

Posted 30 December 2011 - 06:27 PM

but after that...

Clarkson has 9, but I think it pretty much drops off into oblivion after that. Maybe Larsson or Carter with 2 or 3, right?

#10 ZeroGravityFat

ZeroGravityFat

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,786 posts

Posted 30 December 2011 - 07:21 PM

you know, for the amount of negativity you all have on this board, i really wouldn't be shocked if we won the last atlantic division title, in fact, i called it before the season started.

martyb.jpg
Proud Winner of the 2012 Sergei Brylin Award and 2011 Andy Greene Award, Official keeper of Doc and Chico's random ramblings during play in blowout games

#11 Easy Parise

Easy Parise

Albany Devil

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 271 posts

Posted 31 December 2011 - 12:43 AM

you know, for the amount of negativity you all have on this board, i really wouldn't be shocked if we won the last atlantic division title, in fact, i called it before the season started.

I sure as hell would be, but I believe who ever wins the atlantic wins the conference.
Posted Image

#12 CarpathianForest

CarpathianForest

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,224 posts

Posted 31 December 2011 - 12:48 AM

You wanna re-think that, Zero? Pitt, PHI and NYR are all ahead of us by a decent point margin and show no signs of faltering.

frabz-Al-Bundy-Sees-Your-New-Shoes-Al-Bu

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users