Josefson cleared for full contact

SterioDesign

He did for a while there, but he hasn't really been doing that the last few games.

well, except on the power play, where he's supposed to be doing that.

Also, some of what you guys (it's not even close to the first time that I've see this complaint) are seeing is an actual play. DeBoer is telling them to overload one side of the ice, then they set up the triangle in the corner. Tedenby-Zajac-Clarkson do that a lot as well.

In the offensive zone I don't care - what I am talking about is on defensive zone exits and offensive zone entries. He is straying over to the left as much as possible.

I'm just glad to see him in the defensive zone at all. That's progress, right there.

I think this is what I'd like to see:

Parise-Zajac-Tedenby

Zubrus-Elias-Sykora

Kovy-Josefson-Henrique

Zharkov-Carter-Clarkson

Boulton/Janssen extras ... or trade for a good playmaker RW or sign Bernier for the kovy line and keep this kind of setup

Parise-Zajac-Henrique

Zubrus Line

Kovy-Josefson-(Traded Player or Bernier)

Tedenby-Carter-Clarkson

Boulton/Janssen

GDMF

Clarkson is a leader in scoring and play in 3rd line

WTV HE SHOULD GO INTO FOURTH LINE?

hate this idea

Its more about rolling four offensive lines rather ... if devils want to have an energy line, then send Teddy down and move Clarkie up?? ...

Edited by Anhkheg

I think this is what I'd like to see:

Parise-Zajac-Tedenby

Zubrus-Elias-Sykora

Kovy-Josefson-Henrique

Zharkov-Carter-Clarkson

Boulton/Janssen extras ... or trade for a good playmaker RW or sign Bernier for the kovy line and keep this kind of setup

Parise-Zajac-Henrique

Zubrus Line

Kovy-Josefson-(Traded Player or Bernier)

Tedenby-Carter-Clarkson

Boulton/Janssen

sorry but if you really meant to suggest we add tedenby to the first line, and it actually happens, then i dont know what to say. not only do you break Henrique and Parise up, but you add a guy who has completely underachived and cant play defense to the 1st line.

Sorry, i like Tedenby's game, trust me. He is one of the better skaters i have seen. BUT he is so small and unfortunately, he hasn't necessarily impressed this year. You cant just throw him on that line especially when you are taking away the best pairing our lines have seen this year. no way.

Henrique has one point in 3 games. Parise and Kovy have 2 goals in 7 games. The time might be coming to break this line up. When Josefson around the corner, if this line doesn't catch fire again, it would be a good time to break it up.

Parise-Zajac-Kovalchuk

Elias-Henrique-Sykora

Zubrus-Josefson-Clarkson

Zharkov-Carter-Janssen/Boulton

Sent Sestito down, scratch Tedenby.

I am also a fan of signing Bernier.

If (and it's a mighty big if) Parise-Henrique-Kovalchuk is broken up, I'd prefer to see something like:

Parise - Zajac - Clarkson

Tedenby - Henrique - Kovalchuk

Sykora - Elias - Zubrus

Sestito could even be swapped with Tedenby... or Bolton, for that matter.

Actually, putting Elias with him would be best, but it'd be tough to break up Elias and Sykora.

Bernier isn't getting signed though. Not unless we have a rash of injuries, anyway. You've gotta realize that nobody has any confidence in the guy any more. There's a reason that Florida bought him out, and that nobody else has resigned him. He's playing with a minor league contract now.

He should be able to get plenty of skating time in with Albany, and all kinds of coaching attention.

I didn't know about Brad Mills. I'm actually pretty happy to see him coming back up to the big club. He probably won't get to play, but what the hell.

Joesefson?

I wouldn't mind, as long as the Devils get a good return. The Devils have more chips than many fans think they do, I believe.

Then again, it's good to be deep.

There's a lot of threads going on and I don't want to clutter the place up so I figured I'd post this about JJ and Henrique..it's mostly about Henrique having a good practice today.

But so where do we go from here with JJ? Should he be a healthy scratch for a game or so since he was basically used because we didn't have Henrique out there? I just want to make sure the Devils aren't rushing the process..He looked good last night but I think we all saw the way he looked when he crashed into the boards. It was scary.

http://devils.nhl.com/club/news.htm?id=612422&navid=DL|NJD|home

There's a lot of threads going on and I don't want to clutter the place up so I figured I'd post this about JJ and Henrique..it's mostly about Henrique having a good practice today.

But so where do we go from here with JJ? Should he be a healthy scratch for a game or so since he was basically used because we didn't have Henrique out there? I just want to make sure the Devils aren't rushing the process..He looked good last night but I think we all saw the way he looked when he crashed into the boards. It was scary.

http://devils.nhl.com/club/news.htm?id=612422&navid=DL|NJD|home

He did look a little wobbly off the boards in that hit but he didnt talk to Rich Stinziano about it upon returning to the bench and he seemed fine when he was sitting there so I wouldnt worry about it. I think he had a good amount of time last night, didnt push himself and DeBoer didnt seem to push him either. So I think it was a solid, smooth transition back into the NHL and the Devils line up.

He did look a little wobbly off the boards in that hit but he didnt talk to Rich Stinziano about it upon returning to the bench and he seemed fine when he was sitting there so I wouldnt worry about it. I think he had a good amount of time last night, didnt push himself and DeBoer didnt seem to push him either. So I think it was a solid, smooth transition back into the NHL and the Devils line up.

So if Henrique plays you still think he'll be in the line up?

Yup, it was Teddy who was sat out today to make room for Henrique in the top 9. Boulton and Teddy were the extras.

Which is a shame because Teddy Bear had a relatively solid season last year but this year is a different story. Maybe he needs some time to sit/Albany to get his sh!t together. Never the less, if the glove fits, you must acquit.

Which is a shame because Teddy Bear had a relatively solid season last year but this year is a different story. Maybe he needs some time to sit/Albany to get his sh!t together. Never the less, if the glove fits, you must acquit.

Yea its kinda strange that he has absolutely no production this year but is it me or do we never hear of him making any mistakes? I know he falls down a lot and isn't the strongest dude due to his size but if he isn't hurting the team and he's all we got then leave it be.