247 replies to this topic

#241 Random Poster

Random Poster

Head Coach

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,512 posts

Posted 03 January 2012 - 05:32 PM

Nothing to do with that one post. You just comment on the Rangers more than anyone else on the board and "keep telling people about the Rangers" or talk about "wanting the Rangers put in their places" for someone who has "no interest in the Rangers."

Outside of the Devils, I watch hockey games of the NYR, the Islanders and the odd VS game here and there. I've watched the NYR enough to know that they look like they are for real and they are playing very well even though it's only half way. If you know anything about the sport, you can see why they have had good first half success. What makes me comment is based toward those who repeat over and over that the NYR are benefiting from schedule and whatever else from not actually watching them play. I'd say the same thing if it were the Islanders on a roll and people had no clue what they were talking about. Then again we also have Devils fans who have no idea what they're watching or talking about with the Devils, either.

I wasn't interested in a behind-the scenes show on the Rangers (or Flyers). Because i watch their games and can look up stats/info on Google does not mean i have an interest in anything more with them then what goes on on the ice. If i did have more of an interest, i'd be watching "beginnings", "Ranger #X" or "behind the bench". I find it amusing that some fans who raved on about 24/7 are the same ones who will bash the flyers/rangers/philadelphia/new york or anything related to those teams, but accuse others of not being good fans, have Ranger envy or some other asinine accusation for not watching it.

And yes, out of the lesser of two evils, i was rooting for the Flyers yesterday.

Edited by SJP20, 03 January 2012 - 11:45 PM.

NJDevs.com 2008-09 Hobey Baker Award Winner, Rookie of the Year.

#242 Quinn01

Quinn01

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,622 posts

Posted 03 January 2012 - 07:53 PM

Anyone happen to have or can get the clip of Sykora picking his nose?

Posted Image
Winner of the 2010-2011 Hobey Baker Award for Best Rookie Poster.
Official Keeper of Martin Brodeur's Ending Powerplay Whistle & KOVALtine, the drink with the shelf life of 15 years.

#243 lazer

lazer

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,711 posts

Posted 03 January 2012 - 09:04 PM

does tao and the ref get assists for the "weak" SHG?
Posted Image

#244 The 29th Pick

The 29th Pick

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,904 posts

Posted 03 January 2012 - 09:47 PM

Anyone happen to have or can get the clip of Sykora picking his nose?

Why do you want to watch that !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#245 ohms law

ohms law

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 646 posts

Posted 03 January 2012 - 10:10 PM

Who knows the Rangers have gotten into the playoffs as a lower seed and managed to look much more competitive in those series where we would get in as a high seed and just flounder. Maybe us squeeking into the playoffs and the Rags having a high seed will reverse fortunes a bit.

That's actually a good bet, based on historical trends.
To a point, at least.

#246 Steven M.

Steven M.

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,011 posts

Posted 04 January 2012 - 12:02 AM

Maybe we should rename these threads the New Jersey Devils GDT / NYR Postgame Wrap-up.

#247 lazer

lazer

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,711 posts

Posted 04 January 2012 - 02:17 AM

ugh sigh
Posted Image
Posted Image

#248 Quinn01

Quinn01

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,622 posts

Posted 04 January 2012 - 11:50 AM

Why do you want to watch that !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Because its funny as hell!

ugh sigh
Posted Image

Lmao awesome.

Posted Image
Winner of the 2010-2011 Hobey Baker Award for Best Rookie Poster.
Official Keeper of Martin Brodeur's Ending Powerplay Whistle & KOVALtine, the drink with the shelf life of 15 years.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users