24 replies to this topic

#21 DevilNurn

DevilNurn

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,130 posts

Posted 11 January 2012 - 03:29 PM

Ugh I was worried this would happen when it was announced he was coming back earlier than expected...He's a good player but I wouldn't want him to turn into a Paul Martin type...

#22 Onddeck

Onddeck

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,887 posts

Posted 12 January 2012 - 02:26 PM

damn you always hate to see this,i really hope it doesn't bother him after these 3 weeks are up

Somebody's gotta be the hero... Why not me?

#23 ATLL765

ATLL765

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,186 posts

Posted 13 January 2012 - 10:45 PM

he played a fair amount of it last year in Albany, i think.

Even so, Henrique has been significantly better on draws than Elias, so I don't see the sense in taking him out of the center position and keeping Elias there. Elias could play D and still put up 50 points, I'm sure he can handle moving back to LW.

#24 SS-SS

SS-SS

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,647 posts

Posted 13 January 2012 - 10:59 PM

Do you guys think Zajac unsure health status is going to force Lou make a move to improve our attack on the trade dead line or do you think he will be looking for some help on Defense ?

Or maybe he will not even move. When I say not move I included the possibility of a move à la Skoula.
Posted Image

Posted Image of Henrik Tallinder Posted Image of The Eric Lindros Concussions

#25 ohms law

ohms law

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 646 posts

Posted 13 January 2012 - 11:05 PM

...no.
I think he's more likely to stand pat than anything else. That being said, if he does make a move my sense is that forwards are cheaper in the current "market" than defenseman are. I doubt that he makes a move for a defenseman, if only because the price for any of them will be exorbitant.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users