244 replies to this topic

#1 NJCroMag

NJCroMag

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,436 posts

Posted 19 January 2012 - 11:02 AM

Go go, hockey team of New Jersey with diabolic mascot and nick name! Beat Stanley Cup champ Bruins on home ice by score more goal! Get avenge from loss to team earlier in season, fluke win by lucky team - must correct! Fight, too, and win fight and skate hard but fight, too! Hard work for all period of play - three plus extra time and shoots-out possible - help ensure two point in standings against team from Boston! Listen to word from coach and respond to his hockey tips since he help implement strategy for victory! Do good and fans cheer, so make sure on ice play is agreeable to fans eyes!

TODAY'S CRYPTOGRAM:
RMC'O BT IMKFRO!
LPDUTID MROM AFPI
VLCJQDP CLEEMP WGCM?
JL-WJL-WJL!

Edited by NJCroMag, 19 January 2012 - 11:14 AM.

"A lot o' people don't realize what's really going on. They view life as a bunch o' unconnected incidents 'n things. They don't realize that there's this, like, lattice o' coincidence that lays on top o' everything. Give you an example; show you what I mean: suppose you're thinkin' about a plate o' shrimp. Suddenly someone'll say, like, plate, or shrimp, or plate o' shrimp out of the blue, no explanation. No point in lookin' for one, either. It's all part of a cosmic unconciousness."

#2 Quinn01

Quinn01

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,622 posts

Posted 19 January 2012 - 11:11 AM

Marty in Net. Janssen in Boulton out. Henrique back in. Teddy Bear Healthy Scratch. Same 6 dmen from Tuesday night.

Let's Go Devils!! :gd:

Posted Image
Winner of the 2010-2011 Hobey Baker Award for Best Rookie Poster.
Official Keeper of Martin Brodeur's Ending Powerplay Whistle & KOVALtine, the drink with the shelf life of 15 years.

#3 Devs4LordStanley

Devs4LordStanley

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 502 posts

Posted 19 January 2012 - 11:16 AM

Today's keys to the game:
> Get a couple SHG's
> A PPG or 2 would be nice
> .910% or greater sv%

I know I'm Mr. Obvious and like to dream...
:gd:

Let's Go Devils!

@NTylerNJD

#4 Devilzibook

Devilzibook

Rookie Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 412 posts

Posted 19 January 2012 - 11:19 AM

We're now at even with 126 goals for and against !
Let's keep it up ! :koolaid:
Posted Image

My name is Alex, and I am Quebecois ! Thank you.

One dream: BRING BACK THE NORDIQUES !!!

#5 Quinn01

Quinn01

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 5,622 posts

Posted 19 January 2012 - 11:21 AM

Also for those of you who are going to the game tonight, I offer you a challenge:

When the Devils score and the You Suck cheers are over, those few seconds of pure silence when everyone is settling back down, chant SOMEBODY LEFT THE GATE OPEENNNNNNNNNNN! My mission is to get this into a new chant form at the games. Ill be at the game on the 31st with some friends and we are going to do it.

Posted Image
Official Keeper of Martin Brodeur's Ending Powerplay Whistle & KOVALtine, the drink with the shelf life of 15 years.

#6 DevsMan84

DevsMan84

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 8,290 posts

Posted 19 January 2012 - 11:22 AM

TODAY'S CRYPTOGRAM:
RMC'O BT IMKFRO!
LPDUTID MROM AFPI
VLCJQDP CLEEMP WGCM?
JL-WJL-WJL!

LET'S GO DEVILS!

ANYBODY ELSE FIND

KATHRYN TAPPEN CUTE?

HA-CHA-CHA!

Edited by DevsMan84, 19 January 2012 - 11:22 AM.

#7 Aznjsn

Aznjsn

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 955 posts

Posted 19 January 2012 - 11:25 AM

LET'S GO DEVILS!

ANYBODY ELSE FIND

KATHRYN TAPPEN CUTE?

HA-CHA-CHA!

Jay Leach does. She's cute, no doubt.
Put food on my family

#8 NJCroMag

NJCroMag

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,436 posts

Posted 19 January 2012 - 11:26 AM

LET'S GO DEVILS!

ANYBODY ELSE FIND

KATHRYN TAPPEN CUTE?

HA-CHA-CHA!

I like very much to hold sweet Kathryn Tappen hand and recite poetry of sweet sentiment and feeling into her ear lobes and would not turn down offer of additional romantic gesture on her part at end of night.
"A lot o' people don't realize what's really going on. They view life as a bunch o' unconnected incidents 'n things. They don't realize that there's this, like, lattice o' coincidence that lays on top o' everything. Give you an example; show you what I mean: suppose you're thinkin' about a plate o' shrimp. Suddenly someone'll say, like, plate, or shrimp, or plate o' shrimp out of the blue, no explanation. No point in lookin' for one, either. It's all part of a cosmic unconciousness."

#9 ohms law

ohms law

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 646 posts

Posted 19 January 2012 - 11:26 AM

Also for those of you who are going to the game tonight, I offer you a challenge:

When the Devils score and the You Suck cheers are over, those few seconds of pure silence when everyone is settling back down, chant SOMEBODY LEFT THE GATE OPEENNNNNNNNNNN! My mission is to get this into a new chant form at the games. Ill be at the game on the 31st with some friends and we are going to do it.

Do it!!!
:D

#10 Aznjsn

Aznjsn

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 955 posts

Posted 19 January 2012 - 11:29 AM

This would be great. You need something leading up to it though so people know when to do it. haha.
Would be cool if it was legal to bring in a cymbal and roll like it does in the song. otherwise get everyone to say "Duh-duh-duh-duh-duh-duh-duh-duh- SOMEBODY LEFT THE GATE OPENNNNNN

Put food on my family

#11 ZeroGravityFat

ZeroGravityFat

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,787 posts

Posted 19 January 2012 - 11:32 AM

Let's go Henrique and devils!

martyb.jpg
Proud Winner of the 2012 Sergei Brylin Award and 2011 Andy Greene Award, Official keeper of Doc and Chico's random ramblings during play in blowout games

#12 Devs4LordStanley

Devs4LordStanley

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 502 posts

Posted 19 January 2012 - 11:33 AM

+1000 i'll do that saturday but El Diablos should start doing that!

Let's Go Devils!

@NTylerNJD

#13 njdevil26

njdevil26

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,336 posts

Posted 19 January 2012 - 11:35 AM

You know... if we do it loud enough we could score more sponsorship dollars for the Devs. Do it!

#14 devlman

devlman

General Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,060 posts

Posted 19 January 2012 - 11:45 AM

hahahaha

anyone have an over/under for how many times that commercial is played during the game? I'm going with no less than 29 times.

Edited by devlman, 19 January 2012 - 11:46 AM.

#15 StormJosh

StormJosh

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 891 posts

Posted 19 January 2012 - 11:53 AM

The russian word for the goal itself is gate, so this could work well haha

#16 Quinn01

Quinn01

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 5,622 posts

Posted 19 January 2012 - 11:57 AM

hahahaha

anyone have an over/under for how many times that commercial is played during the game? I'm going with no less than 29 times.

Tuesday I counted 7 or 8 from Pre game to post game.

This chant needs to happen.

Posted Image

#17 njdevs89

njdevs89

Rookie Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 462 posts

Posted 19 January 2012 - 11:57 AM

Let's not embarass ourselves. We looked good last game. Keep it up

#18 Steven M.

Steven M.

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,012 posts

Posted 19 January 2012 - 12:01 PM

Definitely hoping the Bruins leave the gate open.

#19 Quinn01

Quinn01

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 5,622 posts

Posted 19 January 2012 - 12:03 PM

I just saw this on the Devils facebook page:

Posted Image

Hey Devils Army, next time you are at the Rock, please come stop by our memorial for Lokomotiv. Displayed are signed pucks, hats, and photos from fans surrounded by a game worn 2004-2005 Vasyunov Lokomotiv jersey, which are all from the memorial that was held by fans in Championship Plaza shortly after the tragedy occurred. For more info, check out our Devils Army blog: http://bit.ly/gWZBJr

Colin, is that your jersey that you were talking about a while back about donating to the team?

Either way its really nice to have something like this around the arena. Ill be sure to find it next time I am there.

Posted Image

#20 CarpathianForest

CarpathianForest

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,383 posts

Posted 19 January 2012 - 12:04 PM

C'Mon Boys!!! Do it for Lou!!!!

Posted Image

mk6ihcS.gif?1

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users