Photo

would a third Jersey boost team revenue?

• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

#41 lazer

lazer

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,732 posts

Posted 01 February 2012 - 09:56 PM

im not saying anything here, its interesting to me and i do have a marketing degree i dont use, ive tried to play with the logo enough to allow me to say i dont like any of the others and i do appreciate the traditional one considering hardcore fans dont want to get duped into a trendy one,

i didnt want to say how much i want an official black practice jersey cause i know its black but i like it plain, if anyone know where to get one lmk

if you add a gunmetal grey see how it adds to the black and red and white, other than that some royal blue which sounds crazy, its not just the circle logo which is fine but you can tweak it very little and hold onto the traditional look or you can go wild but add a fourth and/or fifth color.

i was messing with the logo but it wasnt working for me

Edited by lazer, 03 February 2012 - 01:10 AM.

Posted Image

#42 mmajeski06

mmajeski06

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,997 posts

Posted 02 February 2012 - 01:53 AM

I like the one time a year deal they have going. Rather keep our dignity and miss out on some extra cash than see the Devils disgrace their identity with something like the Islanders third (not saying they'd be that stupid, but there have been some bad thirds). Maybe they should wear the white version of the throwbacks once a year too. If those were available I'd buy one.

Wear the red on St Pattys Day and the white sometime around the holidays .
Posted Image Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users