50 replies to this topic

#41 DevsMan84

DevsMan84

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,769 posts

Posted 20 February 2012 - 09:40 AM

I already have a few pretty excited if you make that one happen. I'm down 100%. From what I've been told the bar area is a very nice size, my friend goes there every Thursday for their "Kick the Keg" promo they do.

Where is this at?

#42 cj241

cj241

Albany Devil

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 216 posts

Posted 20 February 2012 - 09:48 AM

Where is this at?

I'd rather not mention the name until I can get a confirmation.

#43 DevsMan84

DevsMan84

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 7,769 posts

Posted 20 February 2012 - 09:57 AM

I'd rather not mention the name until I can get a confirmation.

lol whatever. I like it when people treat these sort of things like a secret operation when it is just a viewing party.

I am just asking for the sake as the venue might determine if I should plan on going or not.

#44 cj241

cj241

Albany Devil

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 216 posts

Posted 20 February 2012 - 10:32 AM

lol whatever. I like it when people treat these sort of things like a secret operation when it is just a viewing party.

I am just asking for the sake as the venue might determine if I should plan on going or not.

It's not a secret operation..I stated it would be in Parsippany. I'm trying to work out details and get the Devils to sponsor it.

#45 Quinn01

Quinn01

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 5,622 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 11:40 AM

I know I mentioned on Sunday a few times about squeezing in one more viewing party prior to the playoffs so I am looking at two dates:

SAT MAR 31, 2012 DEVILS @ HURRICANES 7:00 PM

or

SUN MAR 25, 2012 DEVILS @ PENGUINS 7:00 PM

What are some of your thoughts?

Posted Image
Winner of the 2010-2011 Hobey Baker Award for Best Rookie Poster.
Official Keeper of Martin Brodeur's Ending Powerplay Whistle & KOVALtine, the drink with the shelf life of 15 years.

#46 TheParallax

TheParallax

Draft Pick

• Pond Hockey
  • 9 posts

Posted 24 February 2012 - 12:36 PM

Im down for either!

#47 TheParallax

TheParallax

Draft Pick

• Pond Hockey
  • 9 posts

Posted 24 February 2012 - 12:39 PM

I'm not speaking for everyone but maybe Saturday may be more Drinking friendly for those who work Monday?? By either is good!

#48 cj241

cj241

Albany Devil

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 216 posts

Posted 24 February 2012 - 02:19 PM

Okay, so it's looking good. April 5th at Blackthorn Pub in Parsippany.

#49 devs82fan

devs82fan

Rookie Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 463 posts

Posted 25 February 2012 - 12:51 PM

I know I mentioned on Sunday a few times about squeezing in one more viewing party prior to the playoffs so I am looking at two dates:

SAT MAR 31, 2012 DEVILS @ HURRICANES 7:00 PM

or

SUN MAR 25, 2012 DEVILS @ PENGUINS 7:00 PM

What are some of your thoughts?

sat would be better because more people would probably show up.

#50 Quinn01

Quinn01

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 5,622 posts

Posted 26 February 2012 - 01:04 PM

Alright so making it Saturday the 31st would be the best bet? Last party prior to the playoffs? If we make it into the playoffs id also like to try to get one together for one of the away games based on who we would be playing. The energy was great this past party, I cant imagine how itll be during a playoff game.

Also if anyone has any suggestions on how to continue to make these parties better each time please dont hesitate to post them up. :cheers:

Posted Image
Winner of the 2010-2011 Hobey Baker Award for Best Rookie Poster.
Official Keeper of Martin Brodeur's Ending Powerplay Whistle & KOVALtine, the drink with the shelf life of 15 years.

#51 TheParallax

TheParallax

Draft Pick

• Pond Hockey
  • 9 posts

Posted 26 February 2012 - 09:54 PM

Alright so making it Saturday the 31st would be the best bet? Last party prior to the playoffs? If we make it into the playoffs id also like to try to get one together for one of the away games based on who we would be playing. The energy was great this past party, I cant imagine how itll be during a playoff game.

Also if anyone has any suggestions on how to continue to make these parties better each time please dont hesitate to post them up. :cheers:

I believe someone previously suggested trying to get the downstairs area as theres more room / seating? With the Pool Tables / limited bar seating, it doesn't leave much in the way of room if it were to get any bigger..

FWIW, if any of the locals are ever down for going on a "non-viewing party" night to watch a game, let me know, I'm always down!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users