• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,622 posts

Posted 01 February 2012 - 10:36 AM

Posted Image vs. Posted Image

Sussex Counties Second Viewing Party!
Sunday, February 19, 2012

The Stadium Bar and Grill - 214 Swartswood Road Fredon, NJ 07860

Game starts at 6PM. Bring your friends and family!
Viewing Party Facebook Event Page

Ali Casserly-Photography will be there giving away a 12X18 photo of Prudential Center Ice from the press box AND a free mini photo session. There will also be more to give away!

Let's Go Devils!

Posted Image
Winner of the 2010-2011 Hobey Baker Award for Best Rookie Poster.
Official Keeper of Martin Brodeur's Ending Powerplay Whistle & KOVALtine, the drink with the shelf life of 15 years.

#2 Colin226

Colin226

Hall of Famer

• Contributor
  • 6,205 posts

Posted 01 February 2012 - 10:49 AM

That photo actually sounds pretty cool.. I do believe that this date conflicts with other viewing parties but I'm not near a computer to check

Season Ticket Holder since '08 - '09
Section 226 - Row 2 - Seats 15 and 16

devildance.gifdevildance.gifdevildance.gifdevildance.gifdevildance.gifdevildance.gifdevildance.gif

#3 Quinn01

Quinn01

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 5,622 posts

Posted 01 February 2012 - 10:54 AM

Yeah I believe that Miami Mikes is also having a viewing party for this game.

Posted Image
Official Keeper of Martin Brodeur's Ending Powerplay Whistle & KOVALtine, the drink with the shelf life of 15 years.

#4 Devils Dose

Devils Dose

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,124 posts

Posted 01 February 2012 - 10:56 AM

Yeah I believe that Miami Mikes is also having a viewing party for this game.

And the Miami Mike's one is team-organized, like the one coming up on Tuesday in Hoboken.

Edited by Devils Dose, 01 February 2012 - 11:33 PM.

Season Ticket Holder since Jan.2009
Section 226 Row 2 Seats 15-16

#5 Zubie#8

Zubie#8

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,472 posts

Posted 01 February 2012 - 02:59 PM

Im heading up to Montreal for this game, cant wait :boogie:

believe-zubrus.jpg

#6 Coorslight

Coorslight

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,306 posts

Posted 01 February 2012 - 10:44 PM

Posted Image vs. Posted Image

Sussex Counties Second Viewing Party!
Sunday, February 19, 2012

The Stadium Bar and Grill - 214 Swartswood Road Fredon, NJ 07860

Game starts at 6PM. Bring your friends and family!
Viewing Party Facebook Event Page

Ali Casserly-Photography will be there giving away a 12X18 photo of Prudential Center Ice from the press box AND a free mini photo session. There will also be more to give away!

Let's Go Devils!

Quinn and I are still working on getting some other give aways for that night. My wife will dedicate some of her time for the photo session and we'll have a nice picture of the ice as Quinn mentioned. So far I know we have 10+ people going. I'm working that day but will be ducking out early to get there by 5. If anyone is interested in going please visit the FB event page and set it as maybe or going so we have a general idea of the party size. This will help Quinn to inform Erica from The Stadium of what to expect.

Should be another great time. Last time was sort of an ice breaker. I imagine this time will be alot more interactions between all of us. Oh and NACHOS!!!!

1dun.jpg

#7 Coorslight

Coorslight

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,306 posts

Posted 01 February 2012 - 10:48 PM

And the Miami Mike's one is team-organized, like the coming up on Tuesday in Hoboken.

Miami Mike's is having a viewing party and if you're closer or more inclined to go to a team driven event I would expect you to go there. For those that are let's say 1-1.5 hours away from Miami Mike's but maybe only 20-30 mins from The Stadium, it just gives them a great option to have a good time watching the game with fellow fans. That's all this is for. We'd never be able to compete with signed sticks and jersey give aways LOL :)

Edited by Coorslight, 01 February 2012 - 10:48 PM.

1dun.jpg

#8 Quinn01

Quinn01

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 5,622 posts

Posted 02 February 2012 - 10:23 PM

Tonight was a preview of what is going to happen in a few weeks.

Posted Image

#9 Coorslight

Coorslight

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,306 posts

Posted 08 February 2012 - 04:17 PM

Wife got the 12x18 photo printed out today! 11 days to go, I'm super excited for this game/event. Still working on getting a few other things to give away. Quinn...how you wanna do it? Ticket raffle? I think we can get raffle tickets pretty cheap.

1dun.jpg

#10 Quinn01

Quinn01

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 5,622 posts

Posted 08 February 2012 - 04:22 PM

Yeah or we can just have everyone write their name down on a piece of paper and toss it in a bowl or hat or something and pull names.

Posted Image

#11 devs82fan

devs82fan

Rookie Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 463 posts

Posted 08 February 2012 - 10:10 PM

maybe the generals can send us some stuff to give away cause they can see that this will be a regular thing.

#12 NJDevils1214

NJDevils1214

All-Star

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,046 posts

Posted 08 February 2012 - 10:55 PM

Unfortunate that most of these viewing parties are all fairly far away. At least an hour. I would like to try and get to some though as I happen to be the only hard core Devils fan I know.

815631765.gif

#13 Coorslight

Coorslight

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,306 posts

Posted 09 February 2012 - 11:51 PM

Unfortunate that most of these viewing parties are all fairly far away. At least an hour. I would like to try and get to some though as I happen to be the only hard core Devils fan I know.

This is the reason Quinn has taken a proactive approach and started his own. Alot of them are far away for some of us, Morris County/Sussex County doesn't get love because understandably there's not as much interest as Bergen County.

I had a blast last time and hope this one will have a better turn out.

Also, if mods don't mind can we get this thread pinned, at least as we get closer? Thanks!

We're only 10 days away. I'd like to do future events at Stadium as the staff was pretty damn awesome last time. I think the more we go there the more they'd be willing to cater to us.

1dun.jpg

#14 cj241

cj241

Albany Devil

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 216 posts

Posted 10 February 2012 - 01:58 PM

This is the reason Quinn has taken a proactive approach and started his own. Alot of them are far away for some of us, Morris County/Sussex County doesn't get love because understandably there's not as much interest as Bergen County.

I had a blast last time and hope this one will have a better turn out.

Also, if mods don't mind can we get this thread pinned, at least as we get closer? Thanks!

We're only 10 days away. I'd like to do future events at Stadium as the staff was pretty damn awesome last time. I think the more we go there the more they'd be willing to cater to us.

It's not that Morris County isn't getting love. In fact, Bergen County is only getting one this year, and that's not until March 1st. We're trying to do them all over the state instead of only focusing on one location. Unfortunately it's hard to do so many in such a short amount of time. We're pretty booked with at least 4 more this season with a little over 2 months to go.

We are working on more locations and I'll be pushing for a Morris County one WHEN we make the playoffs.

Edited by cj241, 10 February 2012 - 01:58 PM.

#15 DevsMan84

DevsMan84

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 8,063 posts

Posted 10 February 2012 - 05:10 PM

Isn't Miami Mike's in Morris County? (or at least pretty darn close to it)

#16 Coorslight

Coorslight

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,306 posts

Posted 10 February 2012 - 09:56 PM

It's not that Morris County isn't getting love. In fact, Bergen County is only getting one this year, and that's not until March 1st. We're trying to do them all over the state instead of only focusing on one location. Unfortunately it's hard to do so many in such a short amount of time. We're pretty booked with at least 4 more this season with a little over 2 months to go.

We are working on more locations and I'll be pushing for a Morris County one WHEN we make the playoffs.

I apologize you're correct, poor choice of words as I honestly don't look at which counties they're all in, I just google how far away I am from them.

Edited by Coorslight, 10 February 2012 - 10:01 PM.

1dun.jpg

#17 Coorslight

Coorslight

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,306 posts

Posted 10 February 2012 - 09:58 PM

Isn't Miami Mike's in Morris County? (or at least pretty darn close to it)

Yes, I just choose not to attend that particular venue for the viewing parties. Also, Stadium is just about the same distance and I prefer that drive over going to East Hanover. To be quite honest, the Roxbury/Rockaway area would be the most ideal location for a Morris County viewing party. That of course is in my own opinion and because of where I live LOL

1dun.jpg

#18 Quinn01

Quinn01

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 5,622 posts

Posted 10 February 2012 - 10:02 PM

Yes, I just choose not to attend that particular venue for the viewing parties. Also, Stadium is just about the same distance and I prefer that drive over going to East Hanover. To be quite honest, the Roxbury/Rockaway area would be the most ideal location for a Morris County viewing party. That of course is in my own opinion and because of where I live LOL

Id attend a viewing party in Rockaway. Thats reasonable driving distance. I just dont want to be in the car longer then I am watching the game which seems to be the case for most of these but thats what I get for living up here. haha

Posted Image

#19 Coorslight

Coorslight

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,306 posts

Posted 12 February 2012 - 12:54 AM

1 week from today!!!

1dun.jpg

#20 Quinn01

Quinn01

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 5,622 posts

Posted 15 February 2012 - 02:39 PM

few days to go!!

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users