GDT New Jersey Devils at Flyers

ZeroGravityFat

So what your saying is, we'll score 7 tomorrow?

I think if they score more than 3 we'll be ok. Looks like they have some confidence going into tomorrow but who knows. That third period didn't help their legs much. Early game too..but with that said, Pens played today too. I'm guessing that game was no where near as nutty as this one though.

Excellent win for the Devils today. We all wish for a better showing in the 3rd but we got the W.

This game really took my hatred for the Flyers to a new level. It seems as if after EVERY whistle a Flyer was cheap-shotting one of our guys. Goes to show the difference between a first class organization and pure scumbags.

Cant say enough about Kovy - first one to Parise's defense and sh@t on the Flyers all day. Hope his hand is OK because he ROCKED Schenn.

Also BIG props to Salvador - did anyone notice him battling Simmonds in front of the net all game? Not many of our guys are up to that task, and it made the difference.

If you read between the lines, here's Kovy saying "See what what i'm doing for you? We're in this together now its ur turn to sign on the dotted line"

After I immediaty thought oh please do not break those hands, that is exactly what went through my mind. How could Zach not want to be on a team centered around him Kovys zajac henrique and larrson?

After I immediaty thought oh please do not break those hands, that is exactly what went through my mind. How could Zach not want to be on a team centered around him Kovys zajac henrique and larrson?

I cant wait till this team is all healthy, and the lower line players have to "work" their way in to the line up. We could really have a strong finish....and then who knows