Posted Image

#22 rpaq88

rpaq88

Albany Devil

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 172 posts

Posted 25 February 2012 - 04:26 PM

Do you have to buy the pucks / pictures they have there or can you bring your own items to be autographed.

#23 ATLL765

ATLL765

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,133 posts

Posted 25 February 2012 - 04:43 PM

Do you have to buy the pucks / pictures they have there or can you bring your own items to be autographed.

I can't remember if they have stuff there, but I always came prepared with pics, pucks, sticks, etc. It's a lot easier to know who you want and just go for a couple of the big guys. It'll probably be tougher with it only being on the practice rink though and the team doesn't really want the guys signing while skating, but basically everyone will, except maybe Elias, he always seemed to be weird about that. Just know that if you absolutely want to get Parise, Kovy or Marty, be prepared to wait in line or be prepared to be there as soon as they open or switch up the groups.

#24 njd3b1ink

njd3b1ink

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 973 posts

Posted 26 February 2012 - 10:42 AM

What day is this? I picked this as one of my STH rewards and have not heard anything about it.

#25 CMONPETEYD

CMONPETEYD

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,574 posts

Posted 26 February 2012 - 10:59 AM

VIP GOLD CIRCLE SKATE
This is a reminder that the Devils VIP/Gold Circle Skate and player autograph session is this coming Tuesday, February 28th from 6:00 PM-8:30 PM. You will have an opportunity to obtain autographs from your favorite Devils players and coaches and skate with them on the Prudential Center's official practice ice.

If you have not yet printed your tickets, please do so by this Sunday, February 26th at 10pm (we have extended the deadline). As a heads up, Lafayette Street will only be accessed by car from Broad Street up until the VIP Garage. The remainder of Lafayette Street will be closed to cars. Entrance into the arena for this event will be available through both the Lafayette and PNC Towers. Please bring your tickets with you to be scanned.

The Devils will be providing a table with pictures and pucks for purchase at this event, should you desire items to be autographed.

Parking at a reduced $5 rate will be available in the VIP Garage. The VIP Garage is located adjacent to Prudential Center (15 Lafayette St.)
My name changes every summer
Posted Image

#26 devils744

devils744

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 989 posts

Posted 26 February 2012 - 11:00 AM

What day is this? I picked this as one of my STH rewards and have not heard anything about it.

Tuesday

#27 CMONPETEYD

CMONPETEYD

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,574 posts

Posted 26 February 2012 - 11:00 AM

Go into your online account the tickets will be located there. print them out
My name changes every summer
Posted Image

#28 nmm90392

nmm90392

Albany Devil

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 194 posts

Posted 27 February 2012 - 09:27 AM

Any idea if they will have a team photo??? And how much would it be?

Any idea if they will have a team photo??? And how much would it be?

ajq8o1.png

#29 icecop22

icecop22

Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts

Posted 28 February 2012 - 11:17 AM

I saw they will be selling photos and pucks there, will they have sticks as well? Or are sticks not allowed? I assume they will provide markers?

#30 snartly

snartly

Albany Devil

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 217 posts

Posted 28 February 2012 - 10:14 PM

I went to the event. They had pucks and photos for $5 each, and sticks for $30 each. It was a very fun event, and I got a total of 16 players, only missing 7 that were there. Those seven were:

Zidlicky
Greene
Zubrus
Henrique
Zajac
Clarkson
Marty

i got Kovy, Patty, Zach, Josefson, all of the decent guys who were there.

#31 sundstrom

sundstrom

Hall of Famer

• Mod
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,241 posts

Posted 28 February 2012 - 10:18 PM

all in all, a pretty good time. with only one rink open, it was a certainly more crowded than last year but still a good time. players seemed like they were in a good mood. always appreciative of the devils to do things like this.

"This team was never the same once we lost Patrik Sundstrom"- Lou Lamoriello

20082719943.png
“They’re the ones that makes it happen,” Lemaire said. “It’s not us. It’s not me. It’s not the other guy. It’s not the guy before. It’s not the guy after. It’s them. And they have to take care of business.”
-
"I guess I just miss my friend" (#28)

#32 Bringbackbrylin

Bringbackbrylin

Albany Devil

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 211 posts

Posted 28 February 2012 - 11:47 PM

i creeped by Clarkson's truck just to get him to sign a puck for my buddy who gave me his ticket. Got a nice thick Kovy autograph and chatted up Poni and A-Train in Russian for a few. Also finally got Marty's sig on what was once his jersey and has since become a wild assortment of players.

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

gallery_47_36_882.png of The Championship Plaza brick my ex-girlfriend got me

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users