131 replies to this topic

#121 NJCroMag

NJCroMag

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,435 posts

Posted 15 February 2012 - 09:01 AM

Found this exchange between Chico and Cangialosi puzzling last night...

CHICO (CHEWING): "Damn, this cheese is great. It's creamy and delicate and has a vibrant flavor to it. It's rich, it's velvety and really pops in your mouth! You want some of this good stuff, Steve?"
STEVE: "No. Knock it off with the cheese already, will ya?"
CHICO (EXCITED): "I'm sorry, man! I just can't say enough good things about this cheese! I love this cheese! Love it, love it, love it!"
"A lot o' people don't realize what's really going on. They view life as a bunch o' unconnected incidents 'n things. They don't realize that there's this, like, lattice o' coincidence that lays on top o' everything. Give you an example; show you what I mean: suppose you're thinkin' about a plate o' shrimp. Suddenly someone'll say, like, plate, or shrimp, or plate o' shrimp out of the blue, no explanation. No point in lookin' for one, either. It's all part of a cosmic unconciousness."

#122 Aznjsn

Aznjsn

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 955 posts

Posted 15 February 2012 - 09:11 AM

A couple things from last night.

Wow, Foster is so awful. He lost his stick twice and his turnovers led to glorious scoring chances by Buffalo.

Fayne and Tao are really impressive.

Kovy is on fire and we are rolling 3 impressive lines. Fourth is still a toss-up.

Anyone catch Chico's mic still on during DeBoer's post-game press conference in which I heard something along the lines of ..

Chico- "hey, if you wanna go that way, won't hurt my feelings. Go ahead and go."

Who was he talking to??? hahahaha

Edited by Aznjsn, 15 February 2012 - 09:11 AM.

Put food on my family

#123 DaneykoIsGod

DaneykoIsGod

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,187 posts

Posted 15 February 2012 - 09:26 AM

Found this exchange between Chico and Cangialosi puzzling last night...

CHICO (CHEWING): "Damn, this cheese is great. It's creamy and delicate and has a vibrant flavor to it. It's rich, it's velvety and really pops in your mouth! You want some of this good stuff, Steve?"
STEVE: "No. Knock it off with the cheese already, will ya?"
CHICO (EXCITED): "I'm sorry, man! I just can't say enough good things about this cheese! I love this cheese! Love it, love it, love it!"

STEVE: You pooped in the refrigerator ...
CHICO: Yep.
STEVE: ... and ate a whole wheel of cheese?
CHICO: You betcha.
STEVE: How'd you do that?
CHICO: Ooooooh boy! Is that a hot dog on the floor?!
STEVE: Heck, I'm not even mad; that's amazing!
CHICO: (talking with mouth full) Floor hot dogs are the best hot dogs.
STEVE: I love you.
CHICO: (farts)
Posted Image

"I don't like those Rangers fans from New Jersey." - Jim Dowd

#124 ZeroGravityFat

ZeroGravityFat

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,784 posts

Posted 15 February 2012 - 10:04 AM

when we hoist the cup they'll have to have us on the front page. :)

nop, it will say the western team came up short with their captain pouting on the front page.

martyb.jpg
Proud Winner of the 2012 Sergei Brylin Award and 2011 Andy Greene Award, Official keeper of Doc and Chico's random ramblings during play in blowout games

#125 Devils Dose

Devils Dose

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,124 posts

Posted 15 February 2012 - 10:50 AM

great game. congrats to kovy on his first hat trick as a devil

How has everybody forgotten the hat trick Kovy had before this one? Remember? He got it on his very first goal as a New Jersey Devil. ;)
Season Ticket Holder since Jan.2009
Section 226 Row 2 Seats 15-16

#126 ScoreMoreThan3

ScoreMoreThan3

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,510 posts

Posted 15 February 2012 - 11:28 AM

Yep, and that should really be the focus at this point. The Devils are 11 points out of first in the Atlantic, and the Rangers have a game-in-hand. It's going to be near impossible to catch them, especially with Lundqvist playing so well. But yes, the Devils are in thick of it, in terms of 4th and possible home ice in the first round. It wasn't so long ago that the Bruins looked so unbeatable, but the Devils are now within two points of them...yes, Boston has two games in hand, but just the fact alone that the Devils are that close to them is a feat in itself.

Pretty amazing for a team that was just 12-12-1 after its first 25 GP, and had just 6 regulation wins in that stretch. They've since gone 20-8-3, with 14 of those wins coming in regulation.

Just out of curiosity, what could you possibly say that could piss off Ranger fans? Considering the way the Rangers have played and where they are in the standings, as a Devil fan I'd think it would be wiser to lay low.

Allll good stuff, loving the 20-8 mark.
It's honestly not hard to piss off a Rags fan. They're so sensitive. I just said I think Malkin will win the MVP and they all flipped out saying the Devils suck lol so naturally I replied hey wow I guess all the Rags have to do this year is beat the Devils...I'm sure you can imagine what they came up with in their defense.

Edited by ScoreMoreThan3, 15 February 2012 - 11:28 AM.

Respect The New Jersey Devils 30 Year History
Stanley Cups 3 (1994–95, 1999–00, 2002–03)
Conference championships 5 (1994–95, 1999–00, 2000–01, 2002–03, 2011-12)
Division championships 9 (1996–97, 1997–98, 1998–99, 2000–01, 2002–03, 2005–06, 2006–07, 2008–09, 2009–10)

#127 DevsMan84

DevsMan84

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 7,850 posts

Posted 15 February 2012 - 12:22 PM

How has everybody forgotten the hat trick Kovy had before this one? Remember? He got it on his very first goal as a New Jersey Devil. ;)

I completely forgot about that, and I was at that game. I think there were more hats for that than the real hat trick Elias had last season against Philly.

#128 Devils Dose

Devils Dose

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,124 posts

Posted 15 February 2012 - 08:01 PM

btw guys, nhl center ice has another free preview this week. im watchin the game right now with the buffalo announcers and wow they hate lol.

This "Jumbotron Feed" from the Panthers game is pretty funky. I mean it's low def, and the picture is compressed as hell, but you get to hear Florida's radio feed during the game and see what goes on inside the Bank Atlantic Center in between.
Season Ticket Holder since Jan.2009
Section 226 Row 2 Seats 15-16

#129 Colin226

Colin226

Hall of Famer

• Contributor
  • 6,184 posts

Posted 15 February 2012 - 09:01 PM

I completely forgot about that, and I was at that game. I think there were more hats for that than the real hat trick Elias had last season against Philly.

That's because it was free hat night lol.. I threw my free hat cause it was a piece compared to my usual game hat
Posted Image
Season Ticket Holder since '08 - '09
Section 226 - Row 2 - Seats 15 and 16

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#130 GoArmySports

GoArmySports

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,134 posts

Posted 15 February 2012 - 09:06 PM

That's because it was free hat night lol.. I threw my free hat cause it was a piece compared to my usual game hat

I threw my freebie hat as well. It got over the mezzanine level and landed in the lower level nowhere near the ice...

#131 MadDog2020

MadDog2020

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,045 posts

Posted 15 February 2012 - 09:20 PM

I threw my freebie hat as well. It got over the mezzanine level and landed in the lower level nowhere near the ice...

I was at that game too- also threw my hat. I think every person in my section threw their hats lol.
iq0p.pngUploaded with ImageShack.com

#132 Neb00rs

Neb00rs

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,399 posts

Posted 15 February 2012 - 10:01 PM

nop, it will say the western team came up short with their captain pouting on the front page.

Posted Image

gallery_47_36_882.png of No One
Proud to be King of the Kovalnuts (Est. June 2010 by MantaRay)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users