46 replies to this topic

#41 CarpathianForest

CarpathianForest

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,086 posts

Posted 18 February 2012 - 11:06 PM

How is it Homlgren can land Kubina but the best Lou can muster up is Kurtis(Don't call me Jody)Foster?!?!

screenshot-sml-40.jpg

#42 NJDEVS1730

NJDEVS1730

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 606 posts

Posted 19 February 2012 - 08:17 AM

I say the Jackets wanted Kubina, so Flyers traded for him to give to Columbus :P

#43 Devil Dan 56

Devil Dan 56

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,655 posts

Posted 19 February 2012 - 12:53 PM

How is it Homlgren can land Kubina but the best Lou can muster up is Kurtis(Don't call me Jody)Foster?!?!

Lou gave up useless spare parts for a slightly less useless Foster. Holmgren had to give up picks and a prospect. Lou did pull off a steal for ponikarovsky. Seems like it do far atleast.
Official NJDevs.com Keeper of Gory Corey Schwab, Mike Peluso, Troy Crowder, Jeff Frazee, and Rich Shulmistra.
"The Devils are that zombie that takes an ax to the skull, a bullet to the temple and is set on fire … and yet keeps lumbering along to the annoyance of all the other zombies." - Puck Daddy

#44 CarpathianForest

CarpathianForest

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,086 posts

Posted 19 February 2012 - 12:58 PM

Lou gave up useless spare parts for a slightly less useless Foster. Holmgren had to give up picks and a prospect. Lou did pull off a steal for ponikarovsky. Seems like it do far atleast.

Poni was a good deal. The thing I don't get is Lou trying to fix our d with sub par players. It's like putting a band aid on a massive head wound.

screenshot-sml-40.jpg

#45 Devil Dan 56

Devil Dan 56

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,655 posts

Posted 19 February 2012 - 01:38 PM

Poni was a good deal. The thing I don't get is Lou trying to fix our d with sub par players. It's like putting a band aid on a massive head wound.

Yeah I hear you. My guess is he's afraid of overpaying. That Hal Gill trade was a little much.
Official NJDevs.com Keeper of Gory Corey Schwab, Mike Peluso, Troy Crowder, Jeff Frazee, and Rich Shulmistra.
"The Devils are that zombie that takes an ax to the skull, a bullet to the temple and is set on fire … and yet keeps lumbering along to the annoyance of all the other zombies." - Puck Daddy

#46 Devilsfan118

Devilsfan118

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,803 posts

Posted 19 February 2012 - 02:08 PM

Kinda waiting for the Dominos to fall here..

also, didn't this trade put the Flyers over 50 contracts?

believe-ll.jpg

Anyone who says, ‘You played in that New York area,’ I say, ‘No, I played in New Jersey.’ - Ken Daneyko

#47 jamieleewv

jamieleewv

Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 30 posts

Posted 19 February 2012 - 02:14 PM

Kinda waiting for the Dominos to fall here..

also, didn't this trade put the Flyers over 50 contracts?

It did but they sent kalinski to TB to take them back to 50 players under contract.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users