7 replies to this topic

#1 bekim

bekim

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 573 posts

Posted 27 February 2012 - 09:17 AM

Anybody know if there is an audio stream anywhere, or a video/audio stream? The link on TSN doesn't work. I remember in past years it was blacked out to people in the US.

Can anyone provide a working link in the US to the TSN coverage, or if nothing else, an audio-only link?

#2 UnderDogX

UnderDogX

Graphics Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,790 posts

Posted 27 February 2012 - 09:20 AM

And any info on a nice mobile android app or mobile website that updates quickly and easily on a smart phone would be great as well!
'05-'06 Hobey Baker Award Winner (Best Rookie Poster)

*click click* *whistle whistle* "Its my thing, my trademark...its what I do."

#3 DaneykoIsGod

DaneykoIsGod

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,187 posts

Posted 27 February 2012 - 09:26 AM

Forget about broadcast media today. Trade Deadline Day and UFA Day are the only two days a year that Twitter is a useful media outlet. Here are a handful of good people to follow:

Ledger_NJDevils (Rich Chere)
TGfireandice (Tom Gulitti)
TSNBobMcKenzie (Bob McKenzie)
DarrenDreger (Darren Dreger)

There are literally dozens of others to follow, including beat reporters for other teams around the league (like helenenothelen, a beat reporter for the Kings) and some of the better rumor mongers out there (like incarceratedbob). But, basically, if anything happens with the Devils, TG and Chere will have it first. And if anything major happens anywhere else in the league, McKenzie and Dreger will be the first reliable sources to verify it. And it'll be posted to these Twitter accounts before other websites, TV shows and/or radio shows catch on.
Posted Image

"I don't like those Rangers fans from New Jersey." - Jim Dowd

#4 bekim

bekim

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 573 posts

Posted 27 February 2012 - 09:41 AM

Forget about broadcast media today. Trade Deadline Day and UFA Day are the only two days a year that Twitter is a useful media outlet. Here are a handful of good people to follow:

Ledger_NJDevils (Rich Chere)
TGfireandice (Tom Gulitti)
TSNBobMcKenzie (Bob McKenzie)
DarrenDreger (Darren Dreger)

There are literally dozens of others to follow, including beat reporters for other teams around the league (like helenenothelen, a beat reporter for the Kings) and some of the better rumor mongers out there (like incarceratedbob). But, basically, if anything happens with the Devils, TG and Chere will have it first. And if anything major happens anywhere else in the league, McKenzie and Dreger will be the first reliable sources to verify it. And it'll be posted to these Twitter accounts before other websites, TV shows and/or radio shows catch on.

Sure--but I've usually been able to at least get an audio feed of the TSN coverage. Don't seem to be able to find anything this year, tho.

#5 pumpkin cutter

pumpkin cutter

Rookie Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 370 posts

Posted 27 February 2012 - 09:52 AM

http://veetle.com/in...w#4f4b28dbab3fa tsn

http://www.sportsnet...dline/index.php sportsnet

#6 puckrock

puckrock

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,729 posts

Posted 27 February 2012 - 10:01 AM

In past years, I've always found FAN590 Toronto radio to be very helpful. They tend to break a lot of deals before any of the Television outlets. You can stream it online, too. Forgot the address but you can just Google it.
This is my 2012 Playoff signature.

#7 bekim

bekim

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 573 posts

Posted 27 February 2012 - 10:05 AM

http://veetle.com/index.php/channel/view#4f4b28dbab3fa tsn

http://www.sportsnet...dline/index.php sportsnet

THANK YOU, PUMPKIN!

#8 Z-Man

Z-Man

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,006 posts

Posted 27 February 2012 - 11:50 AM

Slingbox is the greatest invention ever. Watching/listening to TSN from the NHL Network feed.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users