43 replies to this topic

#21 SterioDesign

SterioDesign

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,785 posts

Posted 28 February 2012 - 11:23 PM

also got kicked out of the Jets board for posting this during the Jets Devils game lol

Posted Image

mehhhh it was worth it

www.SterioDesign.com

#22 jim777

jim777

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,591 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 02:13 PM

Agreed, it was worth it :)

Edited by jim777, 29 February 2012 - 02:13 PM.

gallery_47_36_882.png   # 44, Stephane Richer

believe-elias.jpg

"bring knee pads...wear flattering attire...hair and makeup should be performance ready" -from Devils Dance Team audition notice

#23 Jas0nMacIsaac

Jas0nMacIsaac

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 7,366 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 02:24 PM

i went to the rangers gdt and they have a whole page of them calling clarkson "clarktard"

Isn't Clarktard his name?
A true leader is one who knows when to step aside for others to lead.

#24 mmajeski06

mmajeski06

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,997 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 03:57 PM

HFboards is going to send the NJDevs board an infraction for trashing their board on another board.
Posted Image Posted Image

#25 Legion15

Legion15

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,870 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 04:46 PM

HFboards is going to send the NJDevs board an infraction for trashing their board on another board.

:giggle: :giggle: :rofl: :rofl:

WtnoJnL.jpg
One Day at a Time

#26 vadvlfan

vadvlfan

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,613 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 05:22 PM

I used to go there to read prospect updates, but now that Fiesty is doing it here, I have no need to go there anymore.
The (HF) NJD board is full of many childish babies, and the mods there are no better.

Edited by vadvlfan, 29 February 2012 - 05:23 PM.

"Never make someone a priority when all you are to them is an option" - M.A.

#27 DevilMinder

DevilMinder

Owner / Administrator

• Admin
  • 9,022 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 06:59 PM

I got temp banned from there years ago. I think because I said something like make beliefs. It used to be a nice place to catch up on prospect info.

#28 mouse

mouse

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,501 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 07:09 PM

I got temp banned from there years ago. I think because I said something like make beliefs. It used to be a nice place to catch up on prospect info.

Well, you're clearly out of control. You should be banned from here too. :: :giggle:

Sumus Legio
You don't turn this around in a couple shifts. Its going to take a little time, but I know the guys will come back. Because I can see it. -- Jacques Lemaire

sguq.jpg

#29 roomtemp

roomtemp

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 662 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 11:28 PM

Are we really complaining because they didn't let us troll the Rags board over there?

#30 RowdyFan42

RowdyFan42

A Legend

• Tech Support
  • 12,613 posts

Posted 02 March 2012 - 05:09 PM

I'm surprised you weren't banned because you run what could be construed as a competing board.

I've never had a HFBoards account and I don't plan on getting one. I've heard too many horror stories about that site and this thread merely confirms that.
Posted Image of the Devils' mascot, NJ Devil, and Posted Image of all mascots far and wide.

IT IS VERY HARD TO WIN ONE STANLEY CUP, FORGET ABOUT THREE... and maybe it's high time some of you actually APPRECIATED THAT instead of treating it like it's some flipping birthright because for some random reason you rooted for the damn Devils!!!!! Posted Image

AHLFans.net - American Hockey League fan forums

#31 Triumph

Triumph

A Legend

• Mod
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 27,613 posts

Posted 02 March 2012 - 05:23 PM

I've gone over to HF at times and on the Devils board I've found there's about 5 good posters, 3 of whom also post here. In general that board is for a different sort of fan.

http://drivingplay.blogspot.com - The blog with three first lines

#32 lazer

lazer

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,739 posts

Posted 02 March 2012 - 10:35 PM

believe it or not the main board is better than the devs board, which i am banned from until 2013 if the sky doesnt fall by then, that being said im rolling with an infraction right now, if it wasnt for HF i wouldnt have found this site, thanks goes to everyone here.

oh and i got a devils fan hacking my account constantly and a mod that has a boner for me which is not cool, so alot of the other mods are pretty cool.

you have to troll a little and meme a little, i go there expecting an infraction, its fair there and its fair here

edit:yeah what triumph said

Edited by lazer, 02 March 2012 - 10:36 PM.

Posted Image

#33 NJDevs4978

NJDevs4978

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,273 posts

Posted 02 March 2012 - 10:42 PM

I don't get why people here are always so concerned about what goes on over there. Maybe it's just a need to reinforce our superiority since I don't see threads there bashing this board. This is a smaller board that doesn't need (and clearly doesn't want) the level of moderation that exists there. Their game threads get to a thousand posts or more, ours get to a couple hundred most nights. There's a lot more to moderate over there.

Edited by NJDevs4978, 02 March 2012 - 10:43 PM.

"The Devils have high standards, that's the difference. We have a standard to live up to every year, and a couple of teams in our area don't have the standards we do." - Pat Burns

The New Jersey Devils win Stanley Cups everywhere:
-NHL record for most road wins in the playoffs - 10-1 in '95 and 10-2 in '00
-NHL record for most home wins in the playoffs - 12-1 in '03

#34 Colin226

Colin226

Hall of Famer

• Contributor
  • 6,201 posts

Posted 03 March 2012 - 03:10 AM

I've gone over to HF at times and on the Devils board I've found there's about 5 good posters, 3 of whom also post here. In general that board is for a different sort of fan.

Thanks man, but can you tell us the other 2?

Season Ticket Holder since '08 - '09
Section 226 - Row 2 - Seats 15 and 16

devildance.gifdevildance.gifdevildance.gifdevildance.gifdevildance.gifdevildance.gifdevildance.gif

#35 volchenkov28

volchenkov28

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 581 posts

Posted 03 March 2012 - 03:51 AM

I go there once in awhile. But Im afraid to post there cuz its like those posters will try and eat u alive and say no ur wrong and all that. I no it will happen here and all but this place just seems nicer. I like it! Haha

#36 Devils731

Devils731

A Legend

• Members
  • 17,481 posts

Posted 03 March 2012 - 04:40 AM

I don't get why people here are always so concerned about what goes on over there. Maybe it's just a need to reinforce our superiority since I don't see threads there bashing this board. This is a smaller board that doesn't need (and clearly doesn't want) the level of moderation that exists there. Their game threads get to a thousand posts or more, ours get to a couple hundred most nights. There's a lot more to moderate over there.

There is bashing done of both boards on both boards.
Your unconditional rejection of violence makes you smugly think of yourselves as noble, as enlightened, but in reality it is nothing less than abject moral capitulation to evil. Unconditional rejection of self-defense, because you think its a supposed surrender to violence, leaves you no resort but begging for mercy or offering appeasement.

-Terry Goodkind

Sex Panther cologne -- 50 percent of the time, it works every time.

-Anchorman

The best time to plant a tree is 20 years ago. The second best time is now.

-Anonymous

Keeper of Section 212-213's wayward step

#37 Mayday

Mayday

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 842 posts

Posted 03 March 2012 - 02:49 PM

on a side not, the rangers board on HF is full of the cockiest fan ever. talking about the cup in every other thread.

#38 devlman

devlman

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,917 posts

Posted 03 March 2012 - 03:55 PM

On another side note, speaking of whack websites, tsn.ca has the 12th leading scorer in the league at 96th on their fantasy player rankings. Patty never gets any love.

#39 aylbert

aylbert

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,285 posts

Posted 03 March 2012 - 11:45 PM

On another side note, speaking of whack websites, tsn.ca has the 12th leading scorer in the league at 96th on their fantasy player rankings. Patty never gets any love.

In our two NJDevs leagues... Yahoo ranks Elias #71... he's a -7 which hurts him, and doesn't take penalties which is bad for fantasy, good for real hockey.

image-300x225.jpg

| 2012 Season | NJDevs FHL Champion | 2013 Season |
| 2014 Season | 

#40 Mayday

Mayday

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 842 posts

Posted 17 March 2012 - 02:56 PM

I was in the Penguin GDT on HF and a Penguin fan says "Devil fans are lame, why do they boo their own team". I simply say "Because we expect more out of people like Kovy who are getting paid millions". I than get warned and banned from that thread. :rolleyes:

Than I say how pen mods are ridiculous in another thread and I get a "mod abuse and harassment infraction". :lol:

i dont get it

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users