Stop posting there, problem solved.

#42 Legion15

Legion15

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,896 posts

Posted 17 March 2012 - 04:24 PM

or, alternatively, they could stop being censor nazis and stop complaining about stuff they don't like and just ignore someone when they post something they don't like. I never post there, just sometimes check it to see how their GDTs look in comparison to ours, see if anyone posts something funny (like that lord of the rings spoof last year) and that's really it. Not gonna sign up and post there cause I don't want to post in the devils board and worry "oh no, is a Flyers or Rangers lurker gonna see this and raise hell for it?" If they go into an opposing fanbase's board, they should expect to see stuff they aren't gonna like.

WtnoJnL.jpg
One Day at a Time

#43 NJDevs4978

NJDevs4978

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,721 posts

Posted 17 March 2012 - 06:05 PM

or, alternatively, they could stop being censor nazis and stop complaining about stuff they don't like and just ignore someone when they post something they don't like. I never post there, just sometimes check it to see how their GDTs look in comparison to ours, see if anyone posts something funny (like that lord of the rings spoof last year) and that's really it. Not gonna sign up and post there cause I don't want to post in the devils board and worry "oh no, is a Flyers or Rangers lurker gonna see this and raise hell for it?" If they go into an opposing fanbase's board, they should expect to see stuff they aren't gonna like.

And what do you expect anyone here to do about Penguin moderators over there? What purpose does this thread serve, really?

There is bashing done of both boards on both boards.

It doesn't go on with anywhere near the frequency there it does here. Or at least they don't have singular threads devoted to it.
"The Devils have high standards, that's the difference. We have a standard to live up to every year, and a couple of teams in our area don't have the standards we do." - Pat Burns

The New Jersey Devils win Stanley Cups everywhere:
-NHL record for most road wins in the playoffs - 10-1 in '95 and 10-2 in '00
-NHL record for most home wins in the playoffs - 12-1 in '03

#44 Devilsfan118

Devilsfan118

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,172 posts

Posted 17 March 2012 - 09:47 PM

My biggest beef with hfboards is that it isn't tapatalk native..

believe-ll.jpg

Anyone who says, ‘You played in that New York area,’ I say, ‘No, I played in New Jersey.’ - Ken Daneyko

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users