#21 Blown01NJ

Blown01NJ

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 864 posts

Posted 07 March 2012 - 09:33 PM

Lol I'm just messing with you

I'm guessing these are on either end right?
-Putting that bread and butter all over the toast.

#22 skeeter

skeeter

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,468 posts

Posted 07 March 2012 - 09:54 PM

Am I the only one who thinks you have to pay for the hot dogs? It says eat all the $1 hot dogs you can handle. I take that to mean it's dollar dog night, and you can partake in purchasing dollar dogs and buy as many as you want.
gallery_47_36_882.png
Keeper of Mike Miller's cracking voice
Keeper of Claude the trumpet guy
Keeper of Slapshot the fondlin' mascot

#23 Colin226

Colin226

Hall of Famer

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,165 posts

Posted 07 March 2012 - 09:56 PM

Am I the only one who thinks you have to pay for the hot dogs? It says eat all the $1 hot dogs you can handle. I take that to mean it's dollar dog night, and you can partake in purchasing dollar dogs and buy as many as you want.

If you spend all of your money getting in and can't afford the $1 then I love the enthusiasm, but it was a bad choice for where to spend your last $35.. Better off buying 35 lotto tickets :3soow:

But you're right, you have to spend on the hot dog.. The team would probably get more backlash from fans if a free hot dog was offered as incentive on $1 dog night

Edited by Colin226, 07 March 2012 - 09:57 PM.

Posted Image
Season Ticket Holder since '08 - '09
Section 226 - Row 2 - Seats 15 and 16

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#24 NJDevs4978

NJDevs4978

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22,936 posts

Posted 07 March 2012 - 10:49 PM

Yeah their wording on that was too confusing, I took it to mean a voucher for unlimited hot dogs as well. Someone could have really made friends with their entire section by getting like twenty of them and passing them around :lol:
"The Devils have high standards, that's the difference. We have a standard to live up to every year, and a couple of teams in our area don't have the standards we do." - Pat Burns

The New Jersey Devils win Stanley Cups everywhere:
-NHL record for most road wins in the playoffs - 10-1 in '95 and 10-2 in '00
-NHL record for most home wins in the playoffs - 12-1 in '03

#25 GoArmySports

GoArmySports

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,122 posts

Posted 07 March 2012 - 10:50 PM

1,154 purchased...not bad.

#26 DevsMan84

DevsMan84

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,665 posts

Posted 07 March 2012 - 10:53 PM

If you spend all of your money getting in and can't afford the $1 then I love the enthusiasm, but it was a bad choice for where to spend your last $35.. Better off buying 35 lotto tickets :3soow:

But you're right, you have to spend on the hot dog.. The team would probably get more backlash from fans if a free hot dog was offered as incentive on $1 dog night

So wait, it doesn't include unlimited free hot dogs?

#27 NJDevs26

NJDevs26

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,331 posts

Posted 07 March 2012 - 10:58 PM

So wait, it doesn't include unlimited free hot dogs?

Yeah doesn't look like it, otherwise they wouldn't have mentioned the dollar part and just said hot dogs.

1,154 purchased...not bad.

For this one game, are you sure that's right?! Good grief, I can't even sell a pair of $22 tickets behind the net for tomorrow...maybe I should throw in one of my t-shirts (I have like twenty different Devil ones) and old soda cups I keep in the closet to sell it lol.

#28 GoArmySports

GoArmySports

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,122 posts

Posted 07 March 2012 - 11:04 PM

For this one game, are you sure that's right?! Good grief, I can't even sell a pair of $22 tickets behind the net for tomorrow...maybe I should throw in one of my t-shirts (I have like twenty different Devil ones) and old soda cups I keep in the closet to sell it lol.

If you refresh the page every minute or the number seems to go up a few. Who knows what the real number is. :whistling:

#29 rooktdphi

rooktdphi

Draft Pick

• Pond Hockey
  • 1 posts

Posted 08 March 2012 - 08:43 PM

https://www.livingso...jp&rpi=51128402 here's my referral link, if anyone is still interested in purchasing... with 3 referrals, mine deal becomes free. Could be a great way to pay it forward and get some free tickets in the process

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users