Sole Posted Image of Emmy Rossum

#22 Chorske17

Chorske17

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,106 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 09:28 PM

I always hoped Avery would sign with the Devils for a game when we played the Rangers and give back to them and their fanbase the "love" he showed us. Imagine Avery wavying his stick in front of Big Pads and Kovalchuk skating over saying, "Team no like, please stop."

Or maybe Avery could pretend to go with Dubinsky, Gaborik, Scott, or anyone on the team and then when that player dropped their gloves skate away.

I would love to copy and watch the opposing feed of the game. Would the commentators get "it" or would they simply see him for the fecal waste he is. Either way, I would enjoy that game and maybe eat some popcorn!
Game Worn Devils Collector! Please contact me concerning all things: Tom Chorske, Patrik Elias, David Hale, Bobby Holik, Jamie Langenbrunner, Grant Marshall, Kirk Muller, & Brian Rolston.

#23 DaneykoIsGod

DaneykoIsGod

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,187 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 11:18 AM

I have actually seen Rangers fan friends (yes, "friends", plural) of mine on Facebook saying that 16 should be raised to MSG's rafters. I wish I was making this up.

Being part of the '94 team is no longer a prerequisite. Make way for Avery, Rozsival, Poti, Blackburn, Malhotra, Jessiman and all the other "next great" Rangers.
Posted Image

"I don't like those Rangers fans from New Jersey." - Jim Dowd

#24 Devil Fan

Devil Fan

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,459 posts

Posted 15 March 2012 - 01:32 AM

Does retiring make a difference on Avery's fluky career?

Posted ImagePosted Image

Chocolate + Devil = My life

#25 Zubie#8

Zubie#8

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,346 posts

Posted 15 March 2012 - 03:15 AM

I always hoped Avery would sign with the Devils for a game when we played the Rangers and give back to them and their fanbase the "love" he showed us. Imagine Avery wavying his stick in front of Big Pads and Kovalchuk skating over saying, "Team no like, please stop."

Or maybe Avery could pretend to go with Dubinsky, Gaborik, Scott, or anyone on the team and then when that player dropped their gloves skate away.

I would love to copy and watch the opposing feed of the game. Would the commentators get "it" or would they simply see him for the fecal waste he is. Either way, I would enjoy that game and maybe eat some popcorn!

:e-drama:
Kovy and Avery together? My dear gawd.
I just love that all of my Ranger friends do not speak a word of Avery ever since he was sent down. They all worshiped him, what happened to all the loyalty? Most laughable fanbase ever.

Edited by Zubie#8, 15 March 2012 - 03:16 AM.

believe-zubrus.jpg

#26 SeanMac16

SeanMac16

Albany Devil

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 164 posts

Posted 15 March 2012 - 04:55 AM

I have to say this probably made my week

#27 Legion15

Legion15

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,860 posts

Posted 15 March 2012 - 06:33 AM

I have actually seen Rangers fan friends (yes, "friends", plural) of mine on Facebook saying that 16 should be raised to MSG's rafters. I wish I was making this up.

Being part of the '94 team is no longer a prerequisite. Make way for Avery, Rozsival, Poti, Blackburn, Malhotra, Jessiman and all the other "next great" Rangers.

well they have to stay ahead of us. For every quality player we raise a banner for , they have to raise 5 mediocre ones.:giggle:

WtnoJnL.jpg
One Day at a Time

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users