So Far: WHo should take the Jack Adams home?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_BelieveinBrodeur_*

Guest_BelieveinBrodeur_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 March 2012 - 02:38 PM

There are many Coaches up for this spot this year. Hitchcock, Dineen, Tortorella or Bylsma(again), Paul Maclean. I say it should go to St. Louis to Ken more than the others. That's my say. There #1 in the league(currently) They seem they will take it from Vancouver(Trailing by 5 pts). They are excellent defensively and their goal-tending(both_ Elliot and Halak have performed having compared for the most shutouts at home for goalies and in the run for best Save % and Goals against. There both on that list. As im sure as of now there isn't any scorer on St Louis on pace for 30 and yet there better then everyone. They always had a good team IMO. Hitchcock was a the right fit for them)Wish we had him). That's my choice. I want to see your choices as of now..

#2 devilsrule33

devilsrule33

A Legend

• Mod
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,274 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 02:42 PM

Ken Hitchcock is a 100% lock. There isn't even a candidate that is close (apologies to Maclean, Torts, Bylsma, Tippet and Dineen) I'd have no problem if he won Hart either.

"The Stanley Cup has fallen from the Stars. The new millennium has its first Stanley Cup Champion, and it's the New Jersey Devils." Mike Miller calling the Devils winning the Stanley Cup.

"It goes to the captain and then there are handoffs during a skate around the ice" Mike Emrick as Scott Stevens is being presented the Stanley Cup.

#3 LucifersDog

LucifersDog

Broken Record

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,786 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 02:53 PM

No doubt in my mind it would be Hitchcock.

#4 ZeroGravityFat

ZeroGravityFat

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,787 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 03:12 PM

yea hitchcock can not be beat.

martyb.jpg
Proud Winner of the 2012 Sergei Brylin Award and 2011 Andy Greene Award, Official keeper of Doc and Chico's random ramblings during play in blowout games

#5 Neb00rs

Neb00rs

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,623 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 02:37 AM

Torts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Posted Image

gallery_47_36_882.png of No One
Proud to be King of the Kovalnuts (Est. June 2010 by MantaRay)

#6 devlman

devlman

General Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,131 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 09:36 AM

BelieveinParsie, I think its Hithcock by a country mile. No other applicants needed.

Edited by devlman, 14 March 2012 - 09:36 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users