169 replies to this topic

#61 NJDevs4978

NJDevs4978

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,903 posts

Posted 15 March 2012 - 07:19 PM

Josefson is the new Zharkov, does everything else right except his stick magnetically repels pucks away from the net.
"The Devils have high standards, that's the difference. We have a standard to live up to every year, and a couple of teams in our area don't have the standards we do." - Pat Burns

The New Jersey Devils win Stanley Cups everywhere:
-NHL record for most road wins in the playoffs - 10-1 in '95 and 10-2 in '00
-NHL record for most home wins in the playoffs - 12-1 in '03

#62 Colorado Rockies 1976

Colorado Rockies 1976

A Legend

• Members
  • 10,962 posts

Posted 15 March 2012 - 07:25 PM

Josefson is the new Zharkov, does everything else right except his stick magnetically repels pucks away from the net.

I know they're both still young, but I'm really starting worry about both JJ and Tedenby's futures as NHL players. I know JJ was out for a while, but this year was definitely disappointing for both players.
THE NHL MUST LOVE THE DEVILS - from who else? A RANGER fan!
[Mark Messier]: A big, bald attention whore with a stupid Easter Island-lookin face. - from who else? DaneykoIsGod!

Even when Marty comes back maybe Larry should put Clemmensen to be on the goal during the shootouts.
Can the coach do that ? Switch the goalies 5 seconds to go in overtime?
- Most priceless quote ever posted on a message board.

Martin Brodeur: THE MOST ALL-TIME WINS!, 12 straight seasons of 30+ wins, 3 Stanley Cups, 4 Vezina Trophies, and zero respect from too many so-called Devils "fans" who are either too young or too bandwagon to remember the much darker days of Sean Burke, Craig Billington, Bob Sauve, Alain Chevrier, and the talented but overwhelmed Chico Resch, among many others.

It's easy to support a great player when he's playing at his very best. It takes a true fan to support that same player during those rare moments and stretches when he's not. Babe Ruth went 0-4 some games, and sometimes Wayne Gretzky was held pointless. There may be such a thing as greatness, but no such thing as absolute perfection every single night.

#30 FOREVER!

20 out of 1,946 njdevs.com members agree: CR1976 is the Most Knowledgable Poster of 2008! Victory is mine...oh yes, victory is mine!

#63 JRZYRIPPER

JRZYRIPPER

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 646 posts

Posted 15 March 2012 - 07:28 PM

Is this not in fios anywhere

#64 NJDevs4978

NJDevs4978

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,903 posts

Posted 15 March 2012 - 07:29 PM

At least with Josefson there's still a base to build off of (smart, good defensively and offensive instincts beling his goal total). With Tedenby, he really showed 'nothing' and took three steps back from even last year.
"The Devils have high standards, that's the difference. We have a standard to live up to every year, and a couple of teams in our area don't have the standards we do." - Pat Burns

The New Jersey Devils win Stanley Cups everywhere:
-NHL record for most road wins in the playoffs - 10-1 in '95 and 10-2 in '00
-NHL record for most home wins in the playoffs - 12-1 in '03

#65 rf1583

rf1583

Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 120 posts

Posted 15 March 2012 - 07:34 PM

Is this not in fios anywhere

It's on SD 81

#66 lazer

lazer

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,844 posts

Posted 15 March 2012 - 07:40 PM

0-0...not fun
Posted Image

#67 volchenkov28

volchenkov28

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 638 posts

Posted 15 March 2012 - 07:41 PM

I have a feeling whoever scores first will win this game :evilcry:

#68 njdevs89

njdevs89

Rookie Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 489 posts

Posted 15 March 2012 - 07:51 PM

I know they're both still young, but I'm really starting worry about both JJ and Tedenby's futures as NHL players. I know JJ was out for a while, but this year was definitely disappointing for both players.

Couldn't agree more. I've said it before, trade em now before their value decreases.

#69 volchenkov28

volchenkov28

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 638 posts

Posted 15 March 2012 - 07:58 PM

Good hit by Volch. Now someone please score already

#70 Legion15

Legion15

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,897 posts

Posted 15 March 2012 - 07:58 PM

WHY WON'T IT JUST GO IN!!!???
:argh: :argh: :argh: :argh: :argh: :argh: :argh:

WtnoJnL.jpg
One Day at a Time

#71 Colorado Rockies 1976

Colorado Rockies 1976

A Legend

• Members
  • 10,962 posts

Posted 15 March 2012 - 07:59 PM

Damn...seems like someone left the Score-O plexiglass behind Giggy tonight. Devils just can't seem to buy one no matter what they do.
[Mark Messier]: A big, bald attention whore with a stupid Easter Island-lookin face. - from who else? DaneykoIsGod!

Even when Marty comes back maybe Larry should put Clemmensen to be on the goal during the shootouts.

Martin Brodeur: THE MOST ALL-TIME WINS!, 12 straight seasons of 30+ wins, 3 Stanley Cups, 4 Vezina Trophies, and zero respect from too many so-called Devils "fans" who are either too young or too bandwagon to remember the much darker days of Sean Burke, Craig Billington, Bob Sauve, Alain Chevrier, and the talented but overwhelmed Chico Resch, among many others.

It's easy to support a great player when he's playing at his very best. It takes a true fan to support that same player during those rare moments and stretches when he's not. Babe Ruth went 0-4 some games, and sometimes Wayne Gretzky was held pointless. There may be such a thing as greatness, but no such thing as absolute perfection every single night.

#30 FOREVER!

20 out of 1,946 njdevs.com members agree: CR1976 is the Most Knowledgable Poster of 2008! Victory is mine...oh yes, victory is mine!

#72 volchenkov28

volchenkov28

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 638 posts

Posted 15 March 2012 - 08:00 PM

WHY WON'T IT JUST GO IN!!!???
:argh: :argh: :argh: :argh: :argh: :argh: :argh:

Cant agree with u more. and i think i speak for everyone else here too

#73 Kovy138

Kovy138

Rookie Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 401 posts

Posted 15 March 2012 - 08:02 PM

that iphone rock god commercial pisses me the fvck off.. i dont know why, it just does. almost as much as NONE OF THESE PUCKS GOING IN THE NET!!!
LET'S GO DEVILS

#74 Colorado Rockies 1976

Colorado Rockies 1976

A Legend

• Members
  • 10,962 posts

Posted 15 March 2012 - 08:02 PM

Couldn't agree more. I've said it before, trade em now before their value decreases.

Too late for that anyway. Just got to hope for better things for next year.

#30 FOREVER!

#75 Legion15

Legion15

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,897 posts

Posted 15 March 2012 - 08:06 PM

fight! fight! fight! fight!:boogie:

Bernier with a clean hit, didn't leave his feet.

Edited by Legion15, 15 March 2012 - 08:07 PM.

WtnoJnL.jpg
One Day at a Time

#76 Colin226

Colin226

Hall of Famer

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,212 posts

Posted 15 March 2012 - 08:08 PM

Great crowd tonight!! Just need a goal here and the building will be bouncing

Season Ticket Holder since '08 - '09
Section 226 - Row 2 - Seats 15 and 16

devildance.gifdevildance.gifdevildance.gifdevildance.gifdevildance.gifdevildance.gifdevildance.gif

#77 lazer

lazer

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,844 posts

Posted 15 March 2012 - 08:14 PM

share points please
Posted Image

#78 Kovy138

Kovy138

Rookie Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 401 posts

Posted 15 March 2012 - 08:16 PM

this game is crazy
LET'S GO DEVILS

#79 Colorado Rockies 1976

Colorado Rockies 1976

A Legend

• Members
  • 10,962 posts

Posted 15 March 2012 - 08:16 PM

Great crowd tonight!! Just need a goal here and the building will be bouncing

Well it ain't for lack of effort...good lord...

#30 FOREVER!

#80 Legion15

Legion15

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,897 posts

Posted 15 March 2012 - 08:20 PM

well, Overtime...

Posted Image

WtnoJnL.jpg
One Day at a Time

0 user(s) are reading this topic