Posted Image

#22 NJCroMag

NJCroMag

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,436 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 11:16 AM

I'm insulted that my name alone didn't warrant a match. "scottie2hottie vs ... In a bad luck backbreaker match.

Mea culpa, my good man. I just grabbed the list of users who were logged on at the time of the thread and started putting matches together.

As someone else already pointed out, some users are pitted against others they typically agree with, so...

...not a lot of thought went into it.

EDIT: Not a lot of thought went into it with one exception...Aylbert vs. Pepperkorn. I wanna be ringside for that one, so I can influence the outcome.

Edited by NJCroMag, 29 March 2012 - 11:32 AM.

"A lot o' people don't realize what's really going on. They view life as a bunch o' unconnected incidents 'n things. They don't realize that there's this, like, lattice o' coincidence that lays on top o' everything. Give you an example; show you what I mean: suppose you're thinkin' about a plate o' shrimp. Suddenly someone'll say, like, plate, or shrimp, or plate o' shrimp out of the blue, no explanation. No point in lookin' for one, either. It's all part of a cosmic unconciousness."

#23 Colorado Rockies 1976

Colorado Rockies 1976

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,506 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 11:22 AM

Mea culpa, my good man. I just grabbed the list of users who were logged on at the time of the thread and started putting matches together.

As someone else already pointed out, some users are pitted against other they typically agree with, so...

...not a lot of thought went into it.

Still funny though.

Tri vs. Carp is a great one...
THE NHL MUST LOVE THE DEVILS - from who else? A RANGER fan!
[Mark Messier]: A big, bald attention whore with a stupid Easter Island-lookin face. - from who else? DaneykoIsGod!

Even when Marty comes back maybe Larry should put Clemmensen to be on the goal during the shootouts.
Can the coach do that ? Switch the goalies 5 seconds to go in overtime?
- Most priceless quote ever posted on a message board.

Martin Brodeur: THE MOST ALL-TIME WINS!, 12 straight seasons of 30+ wins, 3 Stanley Cups, 4 Vezina Trophies, and zero respect from too many so-called Devils "fans" who are either too young or too bandwagon to remember the much darker days of Sean Burke, Craig Billington, Bob Sauve, Alain Chevrier, and the talented but overwhelmed Chico Resch, among many others.

It's easy to support a great player when he's playing at his very best. It takes a true fan to support that same player during those rare moments and stretches when he's not. Babe Ruth went 0-4 some games, and sometimes Wayne Gretzky was held pointless. There may be such a thing as greatness, but no such thing as absolute perfection every single night.

#30 FOREVER!

20 out of 1,946 njdevs.com members agree: CR1976 is the Most Knowledgable Poster of 2008! Victory is mine...oh yes, victory is mine!

#24 devlman

devlman

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,962 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 11:27 AM

PLEASE, PLEASE PUT SHOTS ON GOAL TONIGHT!

Tampa has no goaltending whatsoever. So, enough with the attempts at pretty passes and just let it rip and charge the net.

#25 eaglejelly

eaglejelly

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,192 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 11:34 AM

PLEASE, PLEASE PUT SHOTS IN GOAL TONIGHT!

Tampa has no goaltending whatsoever. So, enough with the attempts at pretty passes and just let it rip and charge the net.

Corrected

#26 Steven M.

Steven M.

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,011 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 11:39 AM

Nice.

The funny thing is in my experiences with DFS30, me and him usually agree on a lot of things...I don't think we'd make for a very compelling matchup.

Lol, we definitely do. Luckily it appears that Aznjsn is going to come in and take care of business anyway so I'll win by default?

Either way it made me laugh when I saw it.

#27 thelastonealive

thelastonealive

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,913 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 11:39 AM

In honor of this weekend's Wrestlemania, weigh in on who you think will win the NJDevs edition of Wrestlemania:

Chimaira_Devil_#9 vs. Triumph: Lumberjack match
DevilsFanSteve30 vs. Colorado Rockies 1976: Tables match
SMantzas vs. Chrisg19: Money In The Bank match
Legion15 vs. Vic Rattlehead18 vs. Devil Fan: Triple-threat match
Z-Man vs. Coorslight: Last Man Standing match
BlueSkirt vs. Beetlebum: Hell In A Cell match
Aylbert vs. Pepperkorn: "Loser Shaves Head" stipulation, no countout, no DQ
NJCroMag and Rangerfans vs. Colin226 and Gogonjdevil: Tornado tag team match

TODAY'S CRYPTOGRAM:
TMV'W AP BMENTW!
N XNWY QPXTNRA WYPMW QMSLZM CLWYNPRLQTM!
DLWW VYM SFMLZ SYMMWM!

I'm going to pull a run-in during the main event, act like I'm gonna blast Colin with a steel chair, then BAM - chair shot to NJCroMag's back for leaving me off the card. Biggest heel turn in NJDevstlemania history. :ECW:

Proud recipient of the 2011-'12 Sergei Brylin Award for Most Underrated Poster, the  2007-'08, 2008-'09, and 2009-'10 Lady Byng Award for Nicest Poster, 

the 2008-'09 Bobby Holik Award for Funniest Poster, and the 2009-'10 NJDevs.com Stanley Cup for Best Overall Poster.
2009 NJDevs.com Survival League Football Champion

#28 Devilsfan118

Devilsfan118

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,988 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 11:40 AM

LGD!

believe-ll.jpg

Anyone who says, ‘You played in that New York area,’ I say, ‘No, I played in New Jersey.’ - Ken Daneyko

#29 NJCroMag

NJCroMag

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,436 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 11:44 AM

I'm going to pull a run-in during the main event, act like I'm gonna blast Colin with a steel chair, then BAM - chair shot to NJCroMag's back for leaving me off the card. Biggest heel turn in NJDevstlemania history. :ECW:

Upon further review, I'd like to add one final match to the card:

TheLastOneAlive vs. Scottie2Hottie: Buried Alive match.
"A lot o' people don't realize what's really going on. They view life as a bunch o' unconnected incidents 'n things. They don't realize that there's this, like, lattice o' coincidence that lays on top o' everything. Give you an example; show you what I mean: suppose you're thinkin' about a plate o' shrimp. Suddenly someone'll say, like, plate, or shrimp, or plate o' shrimp out of the blue, no explanation. No point in lookin' for one, either. It's all part of a cosmic unconciousness."

#30 thelastonealive

thelastonealive

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 8,913 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 11:48 AM

Upon further review, I'd like to add one final match to the card:

:rofl:

Also, Buried Alive match? I got this sh!t. They don't call me The Last One Alive for nothin' son.

Edited by thelastonealive, 29 March 2012 - 11:50 AM.

Proud recipient of the 2011-'12 Sergei Brylin Award for Most Underrated Poster, the  2007-'08, 2008-'09, and 2009-'10 Lady Byng Award for Nicest Poster, 

the 2008-'09 Bobby Holik Award for Funniest Poster, and the 2009-'10 NJDevs.com Stanley Cup for Best Overall Poster.
2009 NJDevs.com Survival League Football Champion

#31 Legion15

Legion15

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,887 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 11:52 AM

In honor of this weekend's Wrestlemania, weigh in on who you think will win the NJDevs edition of Wrestlemania (NJDevstlemania, as named by TheLastOneAlive):

haha, wow, triple threat match. I'm honored :fight: :ECW:

WtnoJnL.jpg
One Day at a Time

#32 Colorado Rockies 1976

Colorado Rockies 1976

A Legend

• Members
  • 10,506 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 11:52 AM

Lol, we definitely do. Luckily it appears that Aznjsn is going to come in and take care of business anyway so I'll win by default?

Either way it made me laugh when I saw it.

Yeah, I cracked up too...just picturing what might be going on is what got me.

I'd pit myself against either Marv4Life or SMT3. Maybe both at the same time. Then I could bonk their heads together before they lose their minds over the next Devils' loss. (Just kidding gents.)
[Mark Messier]: A big, bald attention whore with a stupid Easter Island-lookin face. - from who else? DaneykoIsGod!

Even when Marty comes back maybe Larry should put Clemmensen to be on the goal during the shootouts.

Martin Brodeur: THE MOST ALL-TIME WINS!, 12 straight seasons of 30+ wins, 3 Stanley Cups, 4 Vezina Trophies, and zero respect from too many so-called Devils "fans" who are either too young or too bandwagon to remember the much darker days of Sean Burke, Craig Billington, Bob Sauve, Alain Chevrier, and the talented but overwhelmed Chico Resch, among many others.

It's easy to support a great player when he's playing at his very best. It takes a true fan to support that same player during those rare moments and stretches when he's not. Babe Ruth went 0-4 some games, and sometimes Wayne Gretzky was held pointless. There may be such a thing as greatness, but no such thing as absolute perfection every single night.

#30 FOREVER!

20 out of 1,946 njdevs.com members agree: CR1976 is the Most Knowledgable Poster of 2008! Victory is mine...oh yes, victory is mine!

#33 SMantzas

SMantzas

Assistant Coach

• Mod
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,823 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 11:58 AM

We also need sterio vs SMT3

#34 aylbert

aylbert

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,328 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 12:00 PM

In honor of this weekend's Wrestlemania, weigh in on who you think will win the NJDevs edition of Wrestlemania (NJDevstlemania, as named by TheLastOneAlive):

Chimaira_Devil_#9 vs. Triumph: Lumberjack match
Triumph, triumphs... no doubt.

DevilsFanSteve30 vs. Colorado Rockies 1976: Tables match
Have to go with the classic here...

SMantzas vs. Chrisg19: Money In The Bank match
SMantzas will steal the case before it begins... Quinn01 insists it isn't fair... SMantzas doesn't care... walks away the winner. Apparently self-appointed refs have no power... who would have thunk it :D

Vic is a dangerous SOB... Vic 3:16 will open a can of whoop ass.

Z-Man vs. Coorslight: Last Man Standing match
Ever drink Coors Light? He's standing the entire night.

BlueSkirt vs. Beetlebum: Hell In A Cell match
If you wondered where Beetlebum was... he wasn't hiding, he was training.

Aylbert vs. Pepperkorn: "Loser Shaves Head" stipulation, no countout, no DQ
NJCroMag tries to interfere, but I just hold his head down while he charges at me... he slips and takes out PK instead.
But, hey, free hair cut PK... did you really lose?

NJCroMag and Rangerfans vs. Colin226 and Gogonjdevil: Tornado tag team match
Ranger fans and NJCroMag... what do they have in common? Losers all the way.

UPDATE:
NJCroMag says no complaining... Scottie wanted a match... so a buried alive match against TheLastOneAlive? No contest... The Last One Alive, remains, the Last One Alive.

Oh, and LETS GO DEVILS! Squeaking out a 3-2 win.

Edited by aylbert, 29 March 2012 - 12:04 PM.

image-300x225.jpg

| 2012 Season | NJDevs FHL Champion | 2013 Season |
| 2014 Season | 

#35 Colorado Rockies 1976

Colorado Rockies 1976

A Legend

• Members
  • 10,506 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 12:02 PM

Damn, this is the best GDT in a while...and has little to do with the game!

As the Guinness guys would say..."BRILLIANT!"

#30 FOREVER!

#36 NJCroMag

NJCroMag

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,436 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 12:04 PM

We also need sterio vs SMT3

I dunno, man...I'm starting to run out of types of matches.

[someone whispers in my ear]

You're sh-tting me. There's such thing as a "bra and panties" match???

#37 nick17112

nick17112

Rookie Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 419 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 12:12 PM

Let's go Devils

Go Parise-Love you

:dance:
Zach Parise - Gone but not forgotten!!!!!

#38 Quinn01

Quinn01

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 5,622 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 12:13 PM

As the self appointed ref, I demand respect. I will not be ignored. Ill bring the hammer down! OHHH YAHHH! PAIN TRAIN!

Posted Image
Winner of the 2010-2011 Hobey Baker Award for Best Rookie Poster.
Official Keeper of Martin Brodeur's Ending Powerplay Whistle & KOVALtine, the drink with the shelf life of 15 years.

#39 Steven M.

Steven M.

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,011 posts

If SMT3 is going to be in a match I nominate Martyisth3b3st to battle him. they really get along well!

#40 SMantzas

SMantzas

Assistant Coach

• Mod
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,823 posts

I dunno, man...I'm starting to run out of types of matches.

[someone whispers in my ear]

You're sh-tting me. There's such thing as a "bra and panties" match???

Im posting REAL rivalries here. Imagine the 'fake' element of wrestlemania with actual (internet) hatred!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users