205 replies to this topic

#41 Quinn01

Quinn01

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,622 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 12:17 PM

Im posting REAL rivalries here. Imagine the 'fake' element of wrestlemania with actual (internet) hatred!

In that case I want a tag team fight against Adam and Hurricane. I just need a partner. Any takers?

Posted Image
Winner of the 2010-2011 Hobey Baker Award for Best Rookie Poster.
Official Keeper of Martin Brodeur's Ending Powerplay Whistle & KOVALtine, the drink with the shelf life of 15 years.

#42 Pepperkorn

Pepperkorn

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,432 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 12:20 PM

CroMag: No Dairy Queen?

I've been sick... so I've been watching Scrubs on Netflix and now... imagine me, looking up to the side to signal start of daydream.... and I daydream of JD daydreaming about having his head shaved whch was actually on teh sitcom so .... this is a very unoriginal daydream sequence....

and I'll take this time to say Bob Kelso is my absolute favorite character. My dog is Ted. My daughter is JD repleat with daydreams. She blushed when I called her JD. She thinks no one knows she's non-stop day dreaming.

oh yeah - GLD!!

(and it's been so long since I've even posted in a GDT I'll remind you all: I'm lysdexic and it's what I always write)

Edited by Pepperkorn, 29 March 2012 - 12:21 PM.

I'm here for the party

#43 NJCroMag

NJCroMag

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,436 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 12:22 PM

As the self appointed ref, I demand respect. I will not be ignored. Ill bring the hammer down! OHHH YAHHH! PAIN TRAIN!

I, NJCroMag, being of sane m-...

I, NJCroMag, being a bipedal life form with unruly eyebrows, do hereby appoint Quinn01 to be the referee for all of NJDevstlemania.

I make this statement 29 March the year of our lord.

[whispering]

Familiarize yourself with this (Montreal Screwjob) because PK's gonna get Aylbert in the Sharpshooter at some point...

*ahem*

[loudly]

OKAY, REF! CALL IT FAIR AND SQUARE NOW! RIGHT DOWN THE MIDDLE! NO FUNNY BUSINESS!

*winks*
"A lot o' people don't realize what's really going on. They view life as a bunch o' unconnected incidents 'n things. They don't realize that there's this, like, lattice o' coincidence that lays on top o' everything. Give you an example; show you what I mean: suppose you're thinkin' about a plate o' shrimp. Suddenly someone'll say, like, plate, or shrimp, or plate o' shrimp out of the blue, no explanation. No point in lookin' for one, either. It's all part of a cosmic unconciousness."

#44 Quinn01

Quinn01

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 5,622 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 12:26 PM

This has turned into the best GDT. When the voting comes around for best GDT poster, CroMag gets it. Everyone remember this GDT!

GDT! I just had to say it one more time.

Edited by Quinn01, 29 March 2012 - 12:27 PM.

Posted Image
Official Keeper of Martin Brodeur's Ending Powerplay Whistle & KOVALtine, the drink with the shelf life of 15 years.

#45 Steven M.

Steven M.

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,011 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 12:29 PM

I don't mean to post something about hockey in the midst of all this NJDevstlemania chatter, but at long last #9 & #19 are reunited tonight.

Edited by DevilsFanSteve30, 29 March 2012 - 12:30 PM.

#46 Coorslight

Coorslight

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,306 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 12:30 PM

I win! I win! I win! Hey wait, you making fun of me?

Let's Go Devils!!!

Edited by Coorslight, 29 March 2012 - 12:31 PM.

1dun.jpg

#47 aylbert

aylbert

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,328 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 12:31 PM

I win! I win! I win! Hey wait, you making fun of me?
Let's Go Devils!!!

Yeppp. :D

image-300x225.jpg

| 2012 Season | NJDevs FHL Champion | 2013 Season |
| 2014 Season | 

#48 SMantzas

SMantzas

Assistant Coach

• Mod
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,829 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 12:34 PM

I don't mean to post something about hockey in the midst of all this NJDevstlemania chatter, but at long last #9 & #19 are reunited tonight.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3xknU6X9qSk

I know this was only like 3 years ago, but did anyone else who watched this notice how much quicker marty was side to side and getting up?

#49 aylbert

aylbert

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,328 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 12:35 PM

Familiarize yourself with this (Montreal Screwjob) because PK's gonna get Aylbert in the Sharpshooter at some point...

I am still bitter about that. I will spit in your eye just because you mentioned it.
but wait... does this mean I need to spell out a competing board and leave and fall in obscurity and be misused?
Does my brother need to fear the next time he zip lines into an arena? (I tried phrasing that as tasteful as possible).

Oh wait, none of that matters... because just like the Devils, I'm winning tonight.

I know this was only like 3 years ago, but did anyone else who watched this notice how much quicker marty was side to side and getting up?

This may be the first time anyone has said this... but getting old sucks :D

image-300x225.jpg

| 2012 Season | NJDevs FHL Champion | 2013 Season |
| 2014 Season | 

#50 Quinn01

Quinn01

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 5,622 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 12:37 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3xknU6X9qSk

Hey, get that outta here! What do you think this is, a GDT for hockey?! Come on!

I noticed this Tuesday. Every time Marty had to stand back up it looked like he was a struggle. Havent really noticed it before then.

Posted Image

#51 Steven M.

Steven M.

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,011 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 12:41 PM

Hey, get that outta here! What do you think this is, a GDT for hockey?! Come on!

I'm sorry, I'm just really excited!

#52 Quinn01

Quinn01

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 5,622 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 12:46 PM

I'm sorry, I'm just really excited!

You should be sorry. Your messing up the whole feng shui!

Posted Image

#53 Devils Pride 26

Devils Pride 26

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 5,030 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 12:55 PM

Need these match ups every gdt

#54 MDPucks

MDPucks

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,421 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 01:07 PM

Its a good thing WWE's attitude era is long since past. I'm not sure a "bra & panties" match would be good with this group. :blink:

I don't see a hardcore rules match or a battle royal. Which poster will be the epic Roddy Pipper heal-turned-legend face?

#55 Dead

Dead

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,894 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 01:09 PM

:rofl:

Also, Buried Alive match? I got this sh!t. They don't call me The Last One Alive for nothin' son.

Buried alive match? I might have an upper hand at the buried part if I was in this one...

Oh and um yeah! Go Devils! Win this for the sick kids in Newark!

Stationed @ The Rock   Devils!!! :devil: :gd: :devil:
gallery_47_36_882.pngSection 114 & Kovy's Second Contract

#56 Coorslight

Coorslight

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,306 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 01:15 PM

I prefer this type of wresting.

Posted Image

1dun.jpg

#57 Devil Dan 56

Devil Dan 56

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,863 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 01:17 PM

I prefer this type of wresting.

Posted Image

The guy in the green camo shirt doesn't seem amused by it.
Official NJDevs.com Keeper of Gory Corey Schwab, Mike Peluso, Troy Crowder, Jeff Frazee, and Rich Shulmistra.
"The Devils are that zombie that takes an ax to the skull, a bullet to the temple and is set on fire … and yet keeps lumbering along to the annoyance of all the other zombies." - Puck Daddy

#58 NJDevs4978

NJDevs4978

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,431 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 01:44 PM

Apparently Edison Ale House by the arena will give out free buffalo wings before next Tuesday's game to anyone with a ticket stub from tonight's game if the Devils win tonight and score 3+ goals.

Edited by NJDevs4978, 29 March 2012 - 01:45 PM.

"The Devils have high standards, that's the difference. We have a standard to live up to every year, and a couple of teams in our area don't have the standards we do." - Pat Burns

The New Jersey Devils win Stanley Cups everywhere:
-NHL record for most road wins in the playoffs - 10-1 in '95 and 10-2 in '00
-NHL record for most home wins in the playoffs - 12-1 in '03

#59 msweet

msweet

The Voice of Reason

• Admin
  • 8,850 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 01:47 PM

Go Devils!
Follow me on Twitter @MSweetwood

"Quite frankly, all the players are getting paid too much and all the contracts are too long," general manager Lou Lamoriello said. "But if you want to compete in this market and you want to win, there are some things you have to do."

#60 Hi, I'm VALUE!

Hi, I'm VALUE!

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,539 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 01:53 PM

"This ain't no rasslefight till we got outselves a somethin' on a pole match."

(((LGD!)))
VOTE CRASHER FOR LADY BYNG 2011!

2008 NJDevs Fantasy Football Champion
Co-winner of the 2008-2009 UnderdogX Signature Award (Internet awards = serious business)

Devils Head Coach = More turnover than the Defense Against the Dark Arts post.

"congratulations, Value. Maximum Value was, apparantly, gaurenteed." -Martysb3tt3r

I will not remove this line from my signature until everyone alive realizes that
THE INTERNETS ARE SERIOUS BUSINESS KTHXBYE~!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users