No replies to this topic

#1 NJ4life

NJ4life

Rookie Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 340 posts

Posted 02 April 2012 - 05:50 PM

I have 2 tickets available to this that I can email! $25 each, must pay via paypal! PM me if you'd like to purchase them!

Here's the details of event sent to me via Devils....

We are pleased to invite you to the Annual Devils Team Awards and Season Ticket Holder Autograph event on Wednesday, April 4th here at Prudential Center. Doors will open at 1:30pm. The autograph portion of the event will begin at 1:45pm and go until 2:45pm. If you have a specific item that you are interested in having signed, we encourage you to bring it with you. In order to make sure as many fans as possible are able to obtain autographs, fans will be limited to one item to be autographed, each, per player.

The Team Awards will follow immediately starting at 3pm with seating being made available in the Ice Lounge where snacks will be served. Your tickets to this event will be placed on your account in the coming days. Parking is available for a preferred price of only $5 in the Ford / Lincoln VIP Parking deck. Guest will be able to enter the building through the glass doors at the Lafayette Street entrance or through the sky bridge. Please be sure to bring your printed ticket with you as this is an exclusive Season Ticket Holder only event.

Edited by NJ4life, 02 April 2012 - 05:51 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users