Zubie#8

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,173 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 06:51 PM

That was a goal.

:whistling:
Beautiful play though by Datsyuk, incredible.

Edited by Zubie#8, 05 April 2012 - 06:52 PM.

believe-zubrus.jpg

#42 Zubie#8

Zubie#8

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,173 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 06:55 PM

This Harrold is playing some solid hockey.

believe-zubrus.jpg

#43 Colorado Rockies 1976

Colorado Rockies 1976

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,470 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 06:57 PM

Just when I was going to post about the Devils looking slower and overwhelmed...a Poni goal.

Nice moves by Harrold there.
THE NHL MUST LOVE THE DEVILS - from who else? A RANGER fan!
[Mark Messier]: A big, bald attention whore with a stupid Easter Island-lookin face. - from who else? DaneykoIsGod!

Even when Marty comes back maybe Larry should put Clemmensen to be on the goal during the shootouts.
Can the coach do that ? Switch the goalies 5 seconds to go in overtime?
- Most priceless quote ever posted on a message board.

Martin Brodeur: THE MOST ALL-TIME WINS!, 12 straight seasons of 30+ wins, 3 Stanley Cups, 4 Vezina Trophies, and zero respect from too many so-called Devils "fans" who are either too young or too bandwagon to remember the much darker days of Sean Burke, Craig Billington, Bob Sauve, Alain Chevrier, and the talented but overwhelmed Chico Resch, among many others.

It's easy to support a great player when he's playing at his very best. It takes a true fan to support that same player during those rare moments and stretches when he's not. Babe Ruth went 0-4 some games, and sometimes Wayne Gretzky was held pointless. There may be such a thing as greatness, but no such thing as absolute perfection every single night.

#30 FOREVER!

20 out of 1,946 njdevs.com members agree: CR1976 is the Most Knowledgable Poster of 2008! Victory is mine...oh yes, victory is mine!

#44 Steven M.

Steven M.

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,983 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 06:59 PM

Holy Peter Harrold! That was awesome. I completely thought Datsyuk's was in.

100601larry-david2.jpg

#45 pumpkin cutter

pumpkin cutter

Rookie Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 361 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 06:59 PM

from that live angle they had it definitely looked like a goal. Gotta love the good ol camera tricks.

#46 ScoreMoreThan3

ScoreMoreThan3

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,510 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 07:00 PM

Crap I'm on my way to dinner. Miss it.
Sweet goal by Poni?
Respect The New Jersey Devils 30 Year History
Stanley Cups 3 (1994–95, 1999–00, 2002–03)
Conference championships 5 (1994–95, 1999–00, 2000–01, 2002–03, 2011-12)
Division championships 9 (1996–97, 1997–98, 1998–99, 2000–01, 2002–03, 2005–06, 2006–07, 2008–09, 2009–10)

#47 MadDog2020

MadDog2020

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,857 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 07:00 PM

I think Harrold is playing in the playoffs at this point. Larsson is gonna have to sit and learn I guess.
iq0p.pngUploaded with ImageShack.com

#48 Colorado Rockies 1976

Colorado Rockies 1976

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 9,470 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 07:04 PM

Crap I'm on my way to dinner. Miss it.
Sweet goal by Poni?

Harrold did the heavy lifting, but Poni did a great job lifting the puck.
[Mark Messier]: A big, bald attention whore with a stupid Easter Island-lookin face. - from who else? DaneykoIsGod!

Even when Marty comes back maybe Larry should put Clemmensen to be on the goal during the shootouts.

Martin Brodeur: THE MOST ALL-TIME WINS!, 12 straight seasons of 30+ wins, 3 Stanley Cups, 4 Vezina Trophies, and zero respect from too many so-called Devils "fans" who are either too young or too bandwagon to remember the much darker days of Sean Burke, Craig Billington, Bob Sauve, Alain Chevrier, and the talented but overwhelmed Chico Resch, among many others.

It's easy to support a great player when he's playing at his very best. It takes a true fan to support that same player during those rare moments and stretches when he's not. Babe Ruth went 0-4 some games, and sometimes Wayne Gretzky was held pointless. There may be such a thing as greatness, but no such thing as absolute perfection every single night.

#30 FOREVER!

20 out of 1,946 njdevs.com members agree: CR1976 is the Most Knowledgable Poster of 2008! Victory is mine...oh yes, victory is mine!

#49 Colorado Rockies 1976

Colorado Rockies 1976

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 9,470 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 07:06 PM

I think Harrold is playing in the playoffs at this point. Larsson is gonna have to sit and learn I guess.

I feel bad for Larsson, but I can't make much of an argument for why he should be in the lineup at this point.

#30 FOREVER!

#50 MadDog2020

MadDog2020

A Legend

• Members
  • 13,857 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 07:11 PM

I feel bad for Larsson, but I can't make much of an argument for why he should be in the lineup at this point.

Neither can I. This is part of being a rookie though. Hopefully, he'll be better for it, but we have to play the guys that give us the best chance. And right now the 6 defensemen they have out there give us the best chance.

#51 Colorado Rockies 1976

Colorado Rockies 1976

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 9,470 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 07:16 PM

Neither can I. This is part of being a rookie though. Hopefully, he'll be better for it, but we have to play the guys that give us the best chance. And right now the 6 defensemen they have out there give us the best chance.

No argument here. As crazy as it may sound, I'm not sure how badly Larsson even wants to be playing right now...not questioning his desire, just saying that he's been through a lot this year and probably wasn't even sure which end was up anymore.

#30 FOREVER!

#52 LucifersDog

LucifersDog

Broken Record

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,786 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 07:20 PM

I feel the same way. It must be very disappointing for him. I hope he can handle it and can come back better next time he plays.

Edited by LucifersDog, 05 April 2012 - 07:20 PM.

#53 MadDog2020

MadDog2020

A Legend

• Members
  • 13,857 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 07:21 PM

No argument here. As crazy as it may sound, I'm not sure how badly Larsson even wants to be playing right now...not questioning his desire, just saying that he's been through a lot this year and probably wasn't even sure which end was up anymore.

Yeah, it had to be a tough year for him. He's still only 19, he's a world away from home, he lost his grandmother, and he's played in more games in a season than he ever has in his life. After all that, I wouldn't be surprised if he's welcoming the rest lol.

#54 Colorado Rockies 1976

Colorado Rockies 1976

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 9,470 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 07:26 PM

Yeah, it had to be a tough year for him. He's still only 19, he's a world away from home, he lost his grandmother, and he's played in more games in a season than he ever has in his life. After all that, I wouldn't be surprised if he's welcoming the rest lol.

I think the physical aspect of the NHL wore on him as well. I think the toughness of the NHL surprised him a lot.

#30 FOREVER!

#55 MadDog2020

MadDog2020

A Legend

• Members
  • 13,857 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 07:36 PM

I think the physical aspect of the NHL wore on him as well. I think the toughness of the NHL surprised him a lot.

Yeah, I agree with that CR. Now he knows he's gotta bulk up a bit this summer.

#56 Steven M.

Steven M.

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,983 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 07:37 PM

Panthers show life and get one on Holtby (Neuvirth left with an injury)

Buffalo winning...

100601larry-david2.jpg

#57 Colorado Rockies 1976

Colorado Rockies 1976

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 9,470 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 07:39 PM

Ouch...oh well...

#30 FOREVER!

#58 ScoreMoreThan3

ScoreMoreThan3

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,510 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 07:56 PM

RT @TGfireandice Shots are 12-3 for Red Wings in 2nd at stoppage with 7:11 left in period.

Well I don't like that at all.
Respect The New Jersey Devils 30 Year History
Stanley Cups 3 (1994–95, 1999–00, 2002–03)
Conference championships 5 (1994–95, 1999–00, 2000–01, 2002–03, 2011-12)
Division championships 9 (1996–97, 1997–98, 1998–99, 2000–01, 2002–03, 2005–06, 2006–07, 2008–09, 2009–10)

#59 Banno78

Banno78

Draft Pick

• Pond Hockey
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 07:57 PM

Hi all!

Uk Devils fans here! We watch every game through nhl game centre. Some of you may already follow us on twitter.

2am here!

Cant wait for the playoffs to start. They will be our first. Hoping to be on here alot more to chat hockey and learn a hell of a lot more

Lets Go Devils

Follow us on Twitter
@UK_Devils_Fans

#60 dmon2010

dmon2010

Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 89 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 08:07 PM

Anyone else notice how weird it sounded when Steve was announcing the Def Leppard concert and said "Pour some sugar on me".... Just sounded wrong.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users