The Official "2012 Playoffs Excitement" Thread

Colin226

Maybe I'm too old school, but I still hate the Flyers a lot more.

No way, I think everybody hates the Flyers a lot more. The Rangers are the only team that can incite more hatred from me than Philly. It's definitely just posturing for later in the postseason (yes I am aware we need to defeat Florida first but this is just for discussion purposes.) That is the only reason. I think we can handle the Phailures. Honestly I think we're capable of beating any team, but I'd rather see them face Philly

Dude, what the hell is going on in this game? I just checked in, could someone give me a brief summary? Fights? Dirty hits?!

Fleury and Bryz are terrible.

Crosby fought Grioux.

Letang and Timonen recieved game misconducts.

Schenn destroyed Martin and then got crosschecked by Asham in the neck. Game misconduct for Asham.

Brilliant goal by Neal.

Oh and Fleury and Byz are terrible.

Edited by Zubie#8

No way, I think everybody hates the Flyers a lot more. The Rangers are the only team that can incite more hatred from me than Philly. It's definitely just posturing for later in the postseason (yes I am aware we need to defeat Florida first but this is just for discussion purposes.) That is the only reason. I think we can handle the Phailures. Honestly I think we're capable of beating any team, but I'd rather see them face Philly

If we beat Florida, we'd have our hands full with either team. I don't EVER root for the Flyers in a playoff series, unless they're playing the Rangers. And even then, whoever wins, I'd be pissed.

Guest BelieveinBrodeur

Dirty game with Pitt and Philly. Both their best D men thrown out the game. ANOTHER classes act by Asham as well...

Pens are losing it...having your season slip away like that will do that to you. The Asham crosscheck was dirty BUT I'd rather him do that than do nothing. If you're not going to win...at least fvck the other team up.

Guest BelieveinBrodeur

Pens are losing it...having your season slip away like that will do that to you. The Asham crosscheck was dirty BUT I'd rather him do that than do nothing. If you're not going to win...at least fvck the other team up.

Okay I hate both. BUt Asham's extra little jab to the head while Schenn was down was totally unacceptable in any way. Even Pitt fans can't say that's okay. Because it wasn't, Asham's just a classless player

If we beat Florida, we'd have our hands full with either team. I don't EVER root for the Flyers in a playoff series, unless they're playing the Rangers. And even then, whoever wins, I'd be pissed.

Your level of hatred is admirable and I need to step my game up to yours!

Yerpp, especially if the Devils have a chance to face either team in the next round