1219 replies to this topic

#821 maxpower

maxpower

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,427 posts

Posted 05 May 2012 - 07:42 PM

the blue jackets? come on. now youre just pulling it out of your ass.

we'll find out by wednesday or friday wont we?

Why, is Friday Game 7 of the Stanley Cup finals? They're not even halfway through the playoffs, they barely beat one bad team, and sh!t, it was on total happenstance, a Ranger blowing a wheel in front of a Sens d-man who TRIPPED over his corpse, which let Staal jump up into the play.... and now they're in a tight series with the 7 seed, and I'm supposed to be in awe of them? Yeah, they put out a great effort, unfortunate the great effort is in their end, giving themselves up to keep shots off goal.

If they keep reducing their games to coinflips, eventually they will be gone.

#822 Guest_BelieveinBrodeur_*

Guest_BelieveinBrodeur_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 May 2012 - 10:40 PM

The Caps have and are putting up the biggest fight with every team they come across so far. Honestly, I think I'd rather play the Rags then the Caps if we make next round. Holtby is a start and is keeping them in it in every way. rags are about goalie and defense. Caps have better offensive strength. Both are dangerous.. The Kings? Never thought I'd see them almost sweep the best defensive team. I was expecting as we all were, a NSH vs STL now looks totally opposite. Im Fine with PHX goign forward watching them write their own History this year great for them. As they are nearing a deal to stay in Phoenix, very good for their fans as they make history all together.

#823 Devils Pride 26

Devils Pride 26

General Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,993 posts

Posted 05 May 2012 - 11:57 PM

Another thing I'd like to see - Ovi gets suspended two games for his clean hit yet the Caps still finish off the rags. Even better.

#824 Triumph

Triumph

A Legend

• Mod
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 27,587 posts

Posted 06 May 2012 - 12:47 AM

Why, is Friday Game 7 of the Stanley Cup finals? They're not even halfway through the playoffs, they barely beat one bad team, and sh!t, it was on total happenstance, a Ranger blowing a wheel in front of a Sens d-man who TRIPPED over his corpse, which let Staal jump up into the play.... and now they're in a tight series with the 7 seed, and I'm supposed to be in awe of them? Yeah, they put out a great effort, unfortunate the great effort is in their end, giving themselves up to keep shots off goal.

If they keep reducing their games to coinflips, eventually they will be gone.

The Senators weren't a bad team, but everything else here is correct. The rangers could win, but they are clearly breaking even with anyone they play. Real hard to win 4 playoff series that way.

http://drivingplay.blogspot.com - The blog with three first lines

#825 Satans Hockey

Satans Hockey

A Legend

• Members
  • 10,992 posts

Posted 06 May 2012 - 02:27 PM

1-0 Kings lol

#826 Satans Hockey

Satans Hockey

A Legend

• Members
  • 10,992 posts

Posted 06 May 2012 - 04:42 PM

Sweeeeeeppppppppppppppppp! hahahahahha Kings sweep the Blues! hahahahahahhaha

#827 MDPucks

MDPucks

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,417 posts

Posted 06 May 2012 - 04:44 PM

Saint Louis Blues... YOU'VE BEEN ELIMINATED!!!

#828 Guest_BelieveinBrodeur_*

Guest_BelieveinBrodeur_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 May 2012 - 05:50 PM

Kings 8-1 in Playoffs. Brown is being a True Leader. Their all on track at the right time. Weren't this dangerous not at any point ever during the Season. PHX vs LA. Should me extremely entertaining

#829 Colin226

Colin226

Hall of Famer

• Contributor
  • 6,186 posts

Posted 06 May 2012 - 05:58 PM

Check it out.. They made a beach for game 4

Posted Image
Posted Image
Season Ticket Holder since '08 - '09
Section 226 - Row 2 - Seats 15 and 16

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#830 Colin226

Colin226

Hall of Famer

• Contributor
  • 6,186 posts

Posted 06 May 2012 - 11:00 PM

I feel like the crowd has gotten better and more quick sellouts at some damn high prices.. Things do seem to be coming together for the Devils
Posted Image
Season Ticket Holder since '08 - '09
Section 226 - Row 2 - Seats 15 and 16

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#831 Colorado Rockies 1976

Colorado Rockies 1976

A Legend

• Members
  • 10,388 posts

Posted 07 May 2012 - 06:49 AM

I feel like the crowd has gotten better and more quick sellouts at some damn high prices.. Things do seem to be coming together for the Devils

Five games' worth of revenue at higher prices...can't complain about that. And as much as we all hate the Flyers and their thuggish, primitive fanbase, the fact that the Flyers were the Devils' opponent ensured that the games were going to sellout no matter what. Many of them are a$$holes and unnecessarily violent, but money is money, and when they show up, they're spending it. But it's sad that too many of them think they're somehow an extension of the '75 Broad Street Bullies, and therefore are entitled to hit (I mean, sucker-punch) anyone they want.

Edited by Colorado Rockies 1976, 07 May 2012 - 06:52 AM.

THE NHL MUST LOVE THE DEVILS - from who else? A RANGER fan!
[Mark Messier]: A big, bald attention whore with a stupid Easter Island-lookin face. - from who else? DaneykoIsGod!

Even when Marty comes back maybe Larry should put Clemmensen to be on the goal during the shootouts.
Can the coach do that ? Switch the goalies 5 seconds to go in overtime?
- Most priceless quote ever posted on a message board.

Martin Brodeur: THE MOST ALL-TIME WINS!, 12 straight seasons of 30+ wins, 3 Stanley Cups, 4 Vezina Trophies, and zero respect from too many so-called Devils "fans" who are either too young or too bandwagon to remember the much darker days of Sean Burke, Craig Billington, Bob Sauve, Alain Chevrier, and the talented but overwhelmed Chico Resch, among many others.

It's easy to support a great player when he's playing at his very best. It takes a true fan to support that same player during those rare moments and stretches when he's not. Babe Ruth went 0-4 some games, and sometimes Wayne Gretzky was held pointless. There may be such a thing as greatness, but no such thing as absolute perfection every single night.

#30 FOREVER!

20 out of 1,946 njdevs.com members agree: CR1976 is the Most Knowledgable Poster of 2008! Victory is mine...oh yes, victory is mine!

#832 NJDevs4978

NJDevs4978

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,222 posts

Posted 07 May 2012 - 07:08 AM

There weren't even many Flyer fans for Games 3 and 4...of course most of the ones that are there have to be douches and make their presence known one way or another. But Devil fans have done a good job of maintaining the wall of red throughout this series, that's why I don't want to see Devils-Rangers this year. I'm enjoying actually having a home-ice advantage.
"The Devils have high standards, that's the difference. We have a standard to live up to every year, and a couple of teams in our area don't have the standards we do." - Pat Burns

The New Jersey Devils win Stanley Cups everywhere:
-NHL record for most road wins in the playoffs - 10-1 in '95 and 10-2 in '00
-NHL record for most home wins in the playoffs - 12-1 in '03

#833 Bartholomew Hunt

Bartholomew Hunt

Rookie Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 484 posts

Posted 07 May 2012 - 07:44 AM

God its nice to actually be somewhat relaxed going into our next game for the first time this playoffs. I know the players wont be but as a fan its nice to know we have such a stranglehold. I love the fact everyone on nhl.com picked the flyers, EVERYONE. Also the fact 90% didnt even pick the devs to make the playoffs. It just goes to show how little respect and how poor national coverage this team gets. Anyway ONE MORE WIN BOYYYS!!!!!!!

Edited by Bartholomew Hunt, 07 May 2012 - 07:45 AM.

#834 Matteau#32

Matteau#32

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 984 posts

Posted 07 May 2012 - 08:16 AM

Another thing I'd like to see - Ovi gets suspended two games for his clean hit yet the Caps still finish off the rags. Even better.

leaving his feet and hitting him in the head is a clean hit?
Posted ImagePosted Image

#835 Devils Pride 26

Devils Pride 26

General Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,993 posts

Posted 07 May 2012 - 09:49 AM

leaving his feet and hitting him in the head is a clean hit?

His right skate is on the ice when contact is made.

#836 hockey3893498

hockey3893498

Banned Troll

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 214 posts

Posted 07 May 2012 - 07:54 PM

anton Stralman with his 3rd goal of the playoffs. im still annoyed that he was not given a chance as a devil and yet hes been a tremendous pickup for them.

#837 hockey3893498

hockey3893498

Banned Troll

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 214 posts

Posted 07 May 2012 - 09:01 PM

yep. ill say it again it dont matter what the shots and chances are its whats on the scoreboard. with the officiating in this league youre never out of it.

Edited by hockey3893498, 07 May 2012 - 09:03 PM.

#838 '7'

'7'

A Legend

• Members
  • 14,004 posts

Posted 07 May 2012 - 09:03 PM

fvckING RAGS GRRRRR! YOU fvckING KIDDING ME!?!?!

fvcking luck. fvcking unbelievable luck
^7^ is just defending his sport sheeps.. as Alcibiades the exiled Athenian rationalizes in his speech to the enemy Spartans, he wants to take revenge on Athens because he loves it and can't stand to see the state it's in now - Triumph
Posted Image Posted Image

#839 Zubie#8

Zubie#8

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,379 posts

Posted 07 May 2012 - 09:03 PM

Like I said, the Rangers have the biggest horseshoe up their a$$.

Edited by Zubie#8, 07 May 2012 - 09:05 PM.

believe-zubrus.jpg

#840 GoArmySports

GoArmySports

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,139 posts

Posted 07 May 2012 - 09:05 PM

fvckING RAGS GRRRRR! YOU fvckING KIDDING ME!?!?!

fvcking luck. fvcking unbelievable luck

And I wanted to go to bed early tonight!!! :horse:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users