#1141 Zubie#8

Zubie#8

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,356 posts

Posted 18 May 2012 - 12:13 AM

Im done feeding this troll.

ok ok ok. In this case, we SHOULD NOT be feeding the troll.

Lol. :cheers:

Edited by Zubie#8, 18 May 2012 - 12:14 AM.

believe-zubrus.jpg

#1142 TheMazz

TheMazz

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,273 posts

Posted 18 May 2012 - 12:14 AM

#Winning :cheers:

:cheers: all around!

Edited by TheMazz, 18 May 2012 - 12:14 AM.

n2eg.jpg

#1143 thefiestygoat

thefiestygoat

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,195 posts

Posted 18 May 2012 - 12:31 AM

Did the troll really just suggest giving Atlanta a THIRD shot at an NHL team?! :rofl:

I normally tend to ignore trolls but this guy is just too hilarious! :P

RIP Pat Burns -- RIP Alexander Vasyunov and Lokomotiv Yaroslavl
Winner of the 2008 Sergei Brylin Award for Most Underrated Poster
Co-Winner of the 2011 Scott Bertoli Award for Best Minor League Poster, Winner of the 2012 Scott Bertoli Award

#1144 lucifer91

lucifer91

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 877 posts

Posted 18 May 2012 - 04:07 AM

I will second for a ban, or third or fourth. This is a Devils fan site, and I don't want to see this sh!t.
Posted Image

#1145 Matteau#32

Matteau#32

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 984 posts

Posted 18 May 2012 - 07:11 AM

They say Coyotes need to move to quebec City because they have no fans.

Devils need to move because they have no fans.

Its been over 2 decades with 3 Stanley cups and they still cannot sell out. Or even come close.

its not a new market like Phoenix so thats not an excuse.

Devils do nothing for NHL. They would better serve the league in QC or Seattle where they either make more money or create a new market for NHL. NJ is Rangers territory. And it should be. Rangers and Isles are enough to serve NYC area. Devils are far from needed. Devils need to go.

I Matteau#32, do solemnly swear that this is NOT some dual I.D. I created, nor did I suggest this person come here and start posting.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#1146 Matteau#32

Matteau#32

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 984 posts

Posted 18 May 2012 - 07:20 AM

the 03 Ducks and 92 Hawks were both teams that got obscenely hot who weren't that good to begin with. The Blackhawks especially didn't have much offensive depth at all...it was all Roenick. They had grit but very little skill.

The 95 Wings just didn't have the goaltending, and were exposed as soft. They just blew everyone away offensively until running into the Devils, who crushed them physically. The whole adversity/tested physically argument might ring true with them

I believe the Blackhawks won 11 in a row leading into the finals. Problem for them was the Penguins entered with a 7-game winning streak, as well.

You are right about the 95 Wings. Back then, the Eastern Conference was MUCH more physical than the West. The West was a borderline European league.

As for the Kings, there is a good chance they will have over a week off between games, which is not a good thing. (Now, I will be objective) Whether they play the Devils or the Rangers, they are going to have a MUCH tougher time than anyone they played in the West. Vancouver? When was the last time you saw a President's Trophy team have a goaltender controversy? Last time I can remember was the 92 Rangers and they lost in the 2nd round. St Louis? How many of their players had played in the play-offs before this year? Will say, I am surprised they are up 3-0 on Phoenix. BUT, every hot streak eventually comes to an end.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#1147 lucifer91

lucifer91

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 877 posts

Posted 18 May 2012 - 07:23 AM

I Matteau#32, do solemnly swear that this is NOT some dual I.D. I created, nor did I suggest this person come here and start posting.

No, you don't (for the most part) troll like this DB.
Posted Image

#1148 Matteau#32

Matteau#32

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 984 posts

Posted 18 May 2012 - 07:42 AM

No road attendance dont mean jack. Why does that matter? devils play in the same division as Rangers and Flyers and Penguins. All have very high attendance UNLIKE the Devils, they all actually sell out every night.

Actually, it does. There is a reason why several of the smaller market teams were not happy with the schedule format for the first 3 years after the lock-out. Smaller western teams were annoyed they weren't guaranteed to have teams like the Habs, Leafs, Rangers, Penguins, Bruins, Flyers, come into town. Pens for Crosby, the others as they relied on the opposing fans who have migrated to the sun belt to sell out the building. Same for smaller eastern teams when it came to teams like the Wings, Canucks, Blackhawks. I even remember some fellow Rangers season ticket holders not being happy the years the Wings and Hawks didnt come to MSG. Those games are always in fairly high demand.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#1149 David Puddy

David Puddy

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,301 posts

Posted 18 May 2012 - 09:49 AM

No road attendance dont mean jack. Why does that matter? devils play in the same division as Rangers and Flyers and Penguins. All have very high attendance UNLIKE the Devils, they all actually sell out every night.

Let's turn back the clock to 2004... http://espn.go.com/n...nce/_/year/2004
Posted Image

#1150 Devil Dan 56

Devil Dan 56

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,675 posts

Posted 18 May 2012 - 10:12 AM

Wait, that can't be right!! We all know how dedicated Pens fans are!! Why, some of them have loved that team for 6 or 7 years now!
Official NJDevs.com Keeper of Gory Corey Schwab, Mike Peluso, Troy Crowder, Jeff Frazee, and Rich Shulmistra.
"The Devils are that zombie that takes an ax to the skull, a bullet to the temple and is set on fire … and yet keeps lumbering along to the annoyance of all the other zombies." - Puck Daddy

#1151 Matteau#32

Matteau#32

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 984 posts

Posted 18 May 2012 - 10:56 AM

Wait, that can't be right!! We all know how dedicated Pens fans are!! Why, some of them have loved that team for 6 or 7 years now!

Before this year, I had gone to Pittsburgh for 7 or 8 straight years for a Rangers-Pens game. During two of those years (between Lemieux retiring and Crosby) you wouldn't have even known Pittsburgh had a team when driving around the city. Was also there once on a weekend when the Steelers had a play-off game on the road. There were street vendors everywhere selling Steelers stuff, not ONE of them that I saw (about 15 different tables we checked out) had any penguins stuff.

Edited by Matteau#32, 18 May 2012 - 10:57 AM.

Posted ImagePosted Image

#1152 David Puddy

David Puddy

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 5,301 posts

Posted 18 May 2012 - 11:33 AM

Pittsburgh fans are serious fairweather fans. If the Pirates miraculously became a good team, the city would be going crazy. It's a weird thing because the excitement is contagious, but most of the fans are, to steal a line from political jargon, low information fans and just follow the herd.
Posted Image

#1153 msweet

msweet

The Voice of Reason

• Admin
  • 8,811 posts

Posted 18 May 2012 - 12:47 PM

"thekorean" HAS RECEIVED A NEW MEMBER TITLE... LET'S SEE IF HE/SHE EARNS THEIR WAY OUT
Follow me on Twitter @MSweetwood

"Quite frankly, all the players are getting paid too much and all the contracts are too long," general manager Lou Lamoriello said. "But if you want to compete in this market and you want to win, there are some things you have to do."

#1154 RSC

RSC

Hall of Famer

• Mod
  • 5,083 posts

Posted 18 May 2012 - 01:23 PM

"thekorean" HAS RECEIVED A NEW MEMBER TITLE... LET'S SEE IF HE/SHE EARNS THEIR WAY OUT

Hahaha you're the man, msweet. That's awesome.

"The real fans are always going to be the fans. They’re always going to support you." Ilya Kovalchuk, 11/11/2010

"I am a greedy little pansy." Ilya Kovalchuk 7/11/2013

Proud winner of the 2009-10 NJDevs Conn Smythe Trophy for best poster during the playoffs

#1155 Neb00rs

Neb00rs

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,399 posts

Posted 18 May 2012 - 01:43 PM

bahahahaha forgot how bad it actually was.

gallery_47_36_882.png of No One
Proud to be King of the Kovalnuts (Est. June 2010 by MantaRay)

#1156 NJD_3_Cups

NJD_3_Cups

Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 84 posts

Posted 18 May 2012 - 02:17 PM

WOOO!!!!!! GOT TICKETS TO THE GAME TOMORROW!!!!!
Let the fire in your eyes light the way...

#1157 David Puddy

David Puddy

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 5,301 posts

Posted 18 May 2012 - 03:15 PM

bahahahaha forgot how bad it actually was.

Also notice this year's attendance leader, Chicago, Vaunted Original Six Franchise, in the 27 slot.
Posted Image

#1158 Beetlebum

Beetlebum

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,401 posts

Posted 18 May 2012 - 06:40 PM

would of made his title kim jong un

#1159 Colin226

Colin226

Hall of Famer

• Contributor
  • 6,181 posts

Posted 19 May 2012 - 03:29 PM

Is my dry cleaning done yet?
Posted Image
Season Ticket Holder since '08 - '09
Section 226 - Row 2 - Seats 15 and 16

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#1160 GoArmySports

GoArmySports

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,130 posts

Posted 19 May 2012 - 09:56 PM

A little smile on a rainy day.

Random Dudes With More Home Runs Than Pujols

Keep hitting refresh!

Edited by GoArmySports, 19 May 2012 - 09:56 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users