• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,693 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 07:00 PM

Cannot use that site. :(
Dew
So long and thanks for all the fish.
TIMEX RULES!!

"When we were struggling at the beginning of the year we were wondering what was wrong and trying to find reasons. At the end of the day, all we had to do was look in the mirror and the answers were right there." -- Sergei Brylin 12/2/2007

#122 Mayday

Mayday

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 833 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 07:02 PM

im in north nj and i have both games on.

no devil fan should be supporting the penguins. nobody. fvck pittsburgh, lets go philly

#123 CarpathianForest

CarpathianForest

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,086 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 07:03 PM

This is a great game to be in the chat for. C'mon! I'm waiting for you heads!

screenshot-sml-40.jpg

#124 Stolen

Stolen

Albany Devil

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 169 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 07:07 PM

I'm sorry, but I hate Philly more than I do Pittsburgh lol

#125 StarDew

StarDew

General Manager

• Members
  • 4,693 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 07:13 PM

Comcast said oops, check now. Voila` Pitt/Phil on NSCSports and Detroit/Nash on CNBC.

I was waiting for them to say that I was in the Philly zone so that was the answer. Usually I am told that I am in the NY zone and cannot get stuff.

Woohooo! Back to the game. I hope they beat each other to a bloody pulp so whoever comes out of this series is hurting big time.

Thnx everyone.
Dew
So long and thanks for all the fish.
TIMEX RULES!!

"When we were struggling at the beginning of the year we were wondering what was wrong and trying to find reasons. At the end of the day, all we had to do was look in the mirror and the answers were right there." -- Sergei Brylin 12/2/2007

#126 CAdevsfan

CAdevsfan

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 913 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 07:15 PM

3-0 Pens with 36.9 left in the 1st. This is ugly.

#127 Stolen

Stolen

Albany Devil

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 169 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 07:16 PM

Wow...lol @ The Flyers

#128 Devil Dan 56

Devil Dan 56

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,653 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 07:24 PM

Listen to those classless Nashville fans and their you suck chants! Hahaha. Loud crowd, I'm pulling for 'em
Official NJDevs.com Keeper of Gory Corey Schwab, Mike Peluso, Troy Crowder, Jeff Frazee, and Rich Shulmistra.
"The Devils are that zombie that takes an ax to the skull, a bullet to the temple and is set on fire … and yet keeps lumbering along to the annoyance of all the other zombies." - Puck Daddy

#129 '7'

'7'

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,788 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 07:28 PM

What the heck do they call that in nashville? A "urine-out"
^7^ is just defending his sport sheeps.. as Alcibiades the exiled Athenian rationalizes in his speech to the enemy Spartans, he wants to take revenge on Athens because he loves it and can't stand to see the state it's in now - Triumph
Posted Image Posted Image

#130 MadDog2020

MadDog2020

A Legend

• Members
  • 14,887 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 07:43 PM

im in north nj and i have both games on.

no devil fan should be supporting the penguins. nobody. fvck pittsburgh, lets go philly

fvck that dude, you better believe that's the other way around. No fvcking way am I rooting for the Phailures.
iq0p.pngUploaded with ImageShack.com

#131 Devil Dan 56

Devil Dan 56

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,653 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 07:44 PM

fvck that dude, you better believe that's the other way around. No fvcking way am I rooting for the Phailures.

I'm cheering for a meteor to hit the building. Go meteor!!!!
Official NJDevs.com Keeper of Gory Corey Schwab, Mike Peluso, Troy Crowder, Jeff Frazee, and Rich Shulmistra.
"The Devils are that zombie that takes an ax to the skull, a bullet to the temple and is set on fire … and yet keeps lumbering along to the annoyance of all the other zombies." - Puck Daddy

#132 '7'

'7'

A Legend

• Members
  • 13,788 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 07:47 PM

Listen to those classless Nashville fans and their you suck chants! Hahaha. Loud crowd, I'm pulling for 'em

I can't root for them, first they try to steal our team now they steal our chant. fvck 'em...go wings
^7^ is just defending his sport sheeps.. as Alcibiades the exiled Athenian rationalizes in his speech to the enemy Spartans, he wants to take revenge on Athens because he loves it and can't stand to see the state it's in now - Triumph
Posted Image Posted Image

#133 Devil Dan 56

Devil Dan 56

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,653 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 07:50 PM

I can't root for them, first they try to steal our team now they steal our chant. fvck 'em...go wings

They were doing the chant first. Then the islanders. Then us. And college teams did it before all of them.

#134 DevilinLA

DevilinLA

Trivia Master

• Members
  • 4,221 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 08:19 PM

They were doing the chant first. Then the islanders. Then us. And college teams did it before all of them.

No, you can't poke any holes in the NJ Conspiracy theories here.
Everybody hates NJ its - NJ vs. the world. :giggle:
Posted Image
Sole Keeper of Anton Volchenkov
Sole Keeper of Mike Mottau #27
Keeper of Bryce Salvador #24

#135 Stolen

Stolen

Albany Devil

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 169 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 08:53 PM

Now the Pennsylvania Battle is tied.

3-3 6 minutes left in the third.

Edited by Stolen, 11 April 2012 - 08:54 PM.

#136 Stolen

Stolen

Albany Devil

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 169 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 09:25 PM

Flyers win.

#137 CAdevsfan

CAdevsfan

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 913 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 09:30 PM

Hoping every game in the Battle of PA goes to OT ( and double, triple) so whoever comes out of it is too worn out to continue :boogie:

#138 95Crash

95Crash

General Manager

• Members
  • 4,943 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 09:59 PM

Flyers win.

I hope the Devils watched that one. It should serve as a good reminder that no lead is safe in the playoffs.

#139 MadDog2020

MadDog2020

A Legend

• Members
  • 14,887 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 10:05 PM

Btw, did anyone see what Weber did to Zetterberg right at the end of the Nashville-Detroit game? Took Zetterberg's head and bashed it right into the glass. Beyond stupid. He could be looking at at least a game, if not 2 for that, and rightfully so.
iq0p.pngUploaded with ImageShack.com

#140 msweet

msweet

The Voice of Reason

• Admin
  • 8,801 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 10:35 PM

Btw, did anyone see what Weber did to Zetterberg right at the end of the Nashville-Detroit game? Took Zetterberg's head and bashed it right into the glass. Beyond stupid. He could be looking at at least a game, if not 2 for that, and rightfully so.

The low moment of the night for sure.... I think Weber is all-world and Scott Stevens intense..... but I could never imagine Stevens doing that... We'll see if he gets a Pronger-Type slap on teh wrist or he gets tossed from teh series like he should.. that was chump WWF stuff.

and the second low-point of the night (so far) was that horrible blown off-sides call that allowed that runt Briere to score on a break-away... that can't happen in the playoffs.
Follow me on Twitter @MSweetwood

"Quite frankly, all the players are getting paid too much and all the contracts are too long," general manager Lou Lamoriello said. "But if you want to compete in this market and you want to win, there are some things you have to do."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users