Devils First Round Schedule

thelastonealive

This is BS. Why not put the whole thing on CNBC?

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nhl-puck-daddy/devils-panthers-game-7-gets-coveted-8-30-172229133.html#more-id

I know NBC has zero interest in this series, but a game 7 is a game 7.

NBC wants the extra hour of hockey they get from these start times compared to a 7 and 730 start. The league shouldn't have caved to the TV pressure though.

Will the entire game be on NHLN as well as NBCSN, or only the first half will be on NHLN and then it'll go off? I'll be stuck at work and we only get NHLN... aghhh

Sounds like the game will be on NHLN then switch to NBCSN after the Rags-Sens finish. Unless the Rags-Sens go to OT(s), then it may not roll over. At least that's how I'm interpreting it.

That sucks, we out-of-towners will probably be stuck with the FLA annnouncers again. Bunch of whiny crybabies they are.:(

Will the entire game be on NHLN as well as NBCSN, or only the first half will be on NHLN and then it'll go off? I'll be stuck at work and we only get NHLN... aghhh

I think what they were trying to explain was the Whole game is gonna air on NHLN. And as soon as NBCSN finishes with the Rangers and Senators they will air the rest of the Devils vs Panthers Game, while the NHLN will continue to air the same game.

thats what i understood.