Big price drop for Game 3

skeeter

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a delicate balance.. Don't want to condition the fans to just wait for deals, and you don't want to piss off the people who paid full price

Colin,

Why do the devils have an employee ( Devs Answer Services )answering questions and announcing things like ticket deals on HF Boards and not one on here?? Surely this board is big enough to get that kind of attention??

Argh I just tried buying college night tickets for Thursday and I got the same stupid error message I always get when I try to order tickets on the website.

An error occurred

Sorry, your request could not be completed at this time.

If you were purchasing tickets, your order may have been processed. To check on your order, please call customer service at 855-338-2769 or e-mail us at devarmy@newjerseydevils.com.

Does this happen to anyone else? Good thing I wasn't trying to buy tickets for tomorrow because I have to wait until tomorrow to find out if I got the tickets.

Colin,

Why do the devils have an employee ( Devs Answer Services )answering questions and announcing things like ticket deals on HF Boards and not one on here?? Surely this board is big enough to get that kind of attention??

officialdl used to be here, but stopped posting.

really not much people can say now about the tickets not being affordable.

Their is a price point for everyone to get into the building.

I'm a STH and I much rather have the building full than care what others paid.

Sometimes i think people forget NJ is one of the wealthiest states in the country.

really not much people can say now about the tickets not being affordable.

Their is a price point for everyone to get into the building.

I'm a STH and I much rather have the building full than care what others paid.

Sometimes i think people forget NJ is one of the wealthiest states in the country.

true, but unfortunately it's filled with ranger and flyer fans.

What does that have to do with anything? Just because we are one of the wealthiest states doesn't mean every one of us is wealthy. We are also the second highest in cost of living.

This x100. People forget it is not cheap to live here and forget to factor in the cost of living when making the wealthiest state claim.

And like pattyelias said, the 'wealthiest' aren't always Devil fans, or hockey fans anyway.

But hopefully everyone can take advantage of the $27 tickets now on sale if they don't already have a seat. If you can't swing that, there ain't much hope for you getting to a playoff game period.

thanks so have seats 231 row 8 seat 12&11

and i just bought tixs w/o college email

The college e-mail address gets you a free hot dog and soda voucher with it, but yes anyone can buy tickets with that link.

Edited by NJDevs4978

Hmmm weird since I didn't get that and I also didn't use my college email even though I have one

Yeah I'm sure that's not the problem since others have bought the tickets with a regular email address and I get that same error message every time I order tickets from the website regardless of what the promotion is. They are just denying me.

In other words, self-loathing jerk-offs who like to pretend they're from NY or Philly instead of embracing their true roots.

Not really fair. I'd venture a guess that most Ranger or Flyer fans from New Jersey were either fans before the Devils came here, or had parents who were Rangers/Flyers fans. If New Jersey got an expansion baseball team, I'd still be a Yankee fan.

Also, most Flyer fans from Jersey are from Southern Jersey and live much closer to Philly than the Meadowlands or Newark. I would bet for a long period of time, people in Southern Jersey couldn't even watch Devils games on TV. I know that was the case with baseball, until YES came along.

Not really fair. I'd venture a guess that most Ranger or Flyer fans from New Jersey were either fans before the Devils came here, or had parents who were Rangers/Flyers fans. If New Jersey got an expansion baseball team, I'd still be a Yankee fan.

This. I'm a Knicks fan because of my dad. If he was a serious hockey fan, I might be a Rags fan (though I really hated them in 94). Family has a huge effect on sports fans, and aside from playing in a market that has loyalty to 2 other cities, the Devils are still the new kids on the block. The next generation hopefully pushes us over, but it's unreasonable to assume that people who root Rags or Flyers have no state pride.

I was actually a Ranger fan until I was 10 ish years old. My family had me watching hockey games when I was a baby and toddler even.. but the only games we got at the house were Ranger games because you had to pay for Sportschannel at the time. My cousin got a hold of me, gave me a Devils jersey and said "we have no Ranger fans in this family, you'll be wearing this." Then he convinced my parents to get Sportschannel and that's how it started.

Also, most Flyer fans from Jersey are from Southern Jersey and live much closer to Philly than the Meadowlands or Newark. I would bet for a long period of time, people in Southern Jersey couldn't even watch Devils games on TV. I know that was the case with baseball, until YES came along.

I know it's not really fair, but I don't care. I hate those bastards. :P

The governor of New Jersey and his kids are Ranger fans. Do you have any idea how much that annoys me? Lol, I'm sure Christie's dad was a Rag fan or something, but the fact that our leader roots for the enemy bugs me.

Absolutely. The worst part about it is, if this team makes a run, he will be sitting in a box with JVB like he's the biggest Devils fan in the world.