41 replies to this topic

#1 USAkid90

USAkid90

Albany Devil

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 174 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 07:34 PM

It pains me to say it, but it's simply the truth at this point in time.

Broduer has the respect of each and every loyal fan for what he did for us through the years. Sucks that every good athlete eventually loses it.

We have to go after Cory Schneider in the offseason. He's a future top 5-10 goalie and the Nucks will probably be forced to trade him.

#2 Satans Hockey

Satans Hockey

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,926 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 07:43 PM

You're a fvcking troll. Go fvck yourself.

#3 DevsMan84

DevsMan84

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,660 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 07:48 PM

Lol I was expecting LD as the person who started this thread.

#4 thefiestygoat

thefiestygoat

A Legend

• Members
  • 12,179 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 07:52 PM

I don't have the numbers in front of me, but Brodeur had a solid 2nd half. Lets not forget that so quickly. The team playing in front of him tonight hasn't been that great either.

RIP Pat Burns -- RIP Alexander Vasyunov and Lokomotiv Yaroslavl
Winner of the 2008 Sergei Brylin Award for Most Underrated Poster
Co-Winner of the 2011 Scott Bertoli Award for Best Minor League Poster, Winner of the 2012 Scott Bertoli Award

#5 '7'

'7'

A Legend

• Members
  • 13,774 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 08:19 PM

How about not letting up 2 goals when your team hands you a 3-0 lead in a pivotal game 3 in your building!

Oh i'm sorry, are we playing the 85 Edmonton oilers?

the garrison goal cannot happen

Edited by '7', 17 April 2012 - 08:20 PM.

^7^ is just defending his sport sheeps.. as Alcibiades the exiled Athenian rationalizes in his speech to the enemy Spartans, he wants to take revenge on Athens because he loves it and can't stand to see the state it's in now - Triumph
Posted Image Posted Image

#6 StarDew

StarDew

General Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,693 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 08:52 PM

I don't have the numbers in front of me, but Brodeur had a solid 2nd half. Lets not forget that so quickly. The team playing in front of him tonight hasn't been that great either.

Good to see you are still posting. :)
Dew
So long and thanks for all the fish.
TIMEX RULES!!

"When we were struggling at the beginning of the year we were wondering what was wrong and trying to find reasons. At the end of the day, all we had to do was look in the mirror and the answers were right there." -- Sergei Brylin 12/2/2007

#7 Quinn01

Quinn01

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 5,622 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 08:55 PM

You're a fvcking troll. Go fvck yourself.

This all the way.

Edited by Quinn01, 17 April 2012 - 08:56 PM.

Posted Image
Winner of the 2010-2011 Hobey Baker Award for Best Rookie Poster.
Official Keeper of Martin Brodeur's Ending Powerplay Whistle & KOVALtine, the drink with the shelf life of 15 years.

#8 Steven M.

Steven M.

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,011 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 09:04 PM

Agreed!

#9 Neb00rs

Neb00rs

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,397 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 11:37 PM

+1

gallery_47_36_882.png of No One
Proud to be King of the Kovalnuts (Est. June 2010 by MantaRay)

#10 LucifersDog

LucifersDog

Broken Record

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,786 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 07:21 AM

Lol I was expecting LD as the person who started this thread.

Thanks a lot but Marty has been allowing easy goals this series at least 4.

#11 DevsMan84

DevsMan84

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 7,660 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 08:24 AM

Thanks a lot but Marty has been allowing easy goals this series at least 4.

I have been pretty harsh on Marty over the years too and I thought he should have retired 2-3 years ago myself. However, he is our goalie and he admittedly did play well the 2nd half of this season. This series though he has been nothing less than terrible.

#12 ThreeCups

ThreeCups

General Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,323 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 09:17 AM

I have been pretty harsh on Marty over the years too and I thought he should have retired 2-3 years ago myself. However, he is our goalie and he admittedly did play well the 2nd half of this season. This series though he has been nothing less than terrible.

+1

Unfortunately the regular season means "DIDDLY POO!" now, and it's time to perform on the big stage. Marty can't any longer because he's lost it....

"I'm not drinking anymore of Lou's Kool-Aid. I'm fed up with it." - Mike Jefferson/Danton

#13 Marshall

Marshall

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,313 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 09:19 AM

Why are we resurrecting a thread from Game 3 of the 2003 Cup final?

Winner of the 2009-10 Slava Fetisov Award For Best International Poster
Winner of the 2011-2012 RD Avatar Award
believe2.jpg

www.numerartovertag.wordpress.com - An NHL Blog (in Swedish)

#14 devilsfan26

devilsfan26

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 7,771 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 09:29 AM

It pains me to say it, but it's simply the truth at this point in time.

Broduer has the respect of each and every loyal fan for what he did for us through the years. Sucks that every good athlete eventually loses it.

We have to go after Cory Schneider in the offseason. He's a future top 5-10 goalie and the Nucks will probably be forced to trade him.

How sad and lonely is your life that you feel the need to come to a Devils forum and pretend that you're not a Rangers fan and post such stupid nonsense? Pick up a hobby or something.
"Swim against the tide, don't follow the group, stay away from the majority, seek out the fresh and new, stay away from the poseurs, and don't be a barnacle. Be original, be different, be passionate, be selfless and be free. Be a hockey fan."
--John Buccigross

#15 Jerrydevil

Jerrydevil

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,900 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 09:30 AM

I don't see the sense in piling on Brodeur, but I think you can question DeBoer for not going to Hedberg in Game 4. I hope he's right to stick with Marty, but I have big-time doubts.

#16 Devilsfan118

Devilsfan118

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,796 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 10:17 AM

One Brodeur thread wasn't enough, huh?

believe-ll.jpg

Anyone who says, ‘You played in that New York area,’ I say, ‘No, I played in New Jersey.’ - Ken Daneyko

#17 USAkid90

USAkid90

Albany Devil

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 174 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 10:24 AM

How sad and lonely is your life that you feel the need to come to a Devils forum and pretend that you're not a Rangers fan and post such stupid nonsense? Pick up a hobby or something.

I like how you always follow me around and accuse me of being a Rags fan in disguise.

I simply stated my opinion and that we need a new goalie sooner than later. Other people also agree with me, so does that make them a troll and rags fan in disguise as well?

#18 Chimaira_Devil_#9

Chimaira_Devil_#9

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 5,109 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 10:28 AM

I like how you always follow me around and accuse me of being a Rags fan in disguise.

I simply stated my opinion and that we need a new goalie sooner than later. Other people also agree with me, so does that make them a troll and rags fan in disguise as well?

Yes!!

NEXT

Just kidding. :uni:

OFFICIAL KEEPER OF:Dainius Zubrus......Andy Greene.......Vladimir Zharkov and Alexander Vasyunov

Posted Image

Winner of the 07/08 ,08/09 & 10/11 Slava Fetisov Award For Best International Poster

#19 Devil Dan 56

Devil Dan 56

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,651 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 10:46 AM

Well, they post here all the time. You only show up to crap on the Devils and talk about how much we should respect the Rangers.
Official NJDevs.com Keeper of Gory Corey Schwab, Mike Peluso, Troy Crowder, Jeff Frazee, and Rich Shulmistra.
"The Devils are that zombie that takes an ax to the skull, a bullet to the temple and is set on fire … and yet keeps lumbering along to the annoyance of all the other zombies." - Puck Daddy

#20 USAkid90

USAkid90

Albany Devil

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 174 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 11:00 AM

Well, they post here all the time. You only show up to crap on the Devils and talk about how much we should respect the Rangers.

Just because I hardly post on here doesn't mean my opinion is any less validated.

And I never said we should respect the Rags, just that they are a good team. I've also talked good things before about the Pens, Flyers, Bruins, etc.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users