146 replies to this topic

#121 Neb00rs

Neb00rs

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,399 posts

Posted 20 April 2012 - 02:59 PM

“It was fun. Our fans, especially the last two games, have been unbelievable. The building is packed and it’s playoff hockey and there’s no other team that they could root for but us, so it’s kind of nice. And we’re definitely happy about the atmosphere, but you’ve got to give them candy if you want them to be that loud and I think today we did a great job all day long to keep these guys out of any momentum.” - Marty from TG's blog

gallery_47_36_882.png of No One
Proud to be King of the Kovalnuts (Est. June 2010 by MantaRay)

#122 Devil Dan 56

Devil Dan 56

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,827 posts

Posted 20 April 2012 - 03:50 PM

“It was fun. Our fans, especially the last two games, have been unbelievable. The building is packed and it’s playoff hockey and there’s no other team that they could root for but us, so it’s kind of nice. And we’re definitely happy about the atmosphere, but you’ve got to give them candy if you want them to be that loud and I think today we did a great job all day long to keep these guys out of any momentum.” - Marty from TG's blog

Well, that settles it... for the next game...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1jfn3aKbCYs
Official NJDevs.com Keeper of Gory Corey Schwab, Mike Peluso, Troy Crowder, Jeff Frazee, and Rich Shulmistra.
"The Devils are that zombie that takes an ax to the skull, a bullet to the temple and is set on fire … and yet keeps lumbering along to the annoyance of all the other zombies." - Puck Daddy

#123 Neb00rs

Neb00rs

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,399 posts

Posted 20 April 2012 - 04:15 PM

I'm not sure if he was saying that we have to be bribed with candy to be loud and we suck or if he is saying that we were so loud that we deserve candy. Either ways I want candy.

#124 Devil Dan 56

Devil Dan 56

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,827 posts

Posted 20 April 2012 - 05:01 PM

I'm not sure if he was saying that we have to be bribed with candy to be loud and we suck or if he is saying that we were so loud that we deserve candy. Either ways I want candy.

Haha, I took it as we are loud but they have to give us something to cheer for, which is true.
Official NJDevs.com Keeper of Gory Corey Schwab, Mike Peluso, Troy Crowder, Jeff Frazee, and Rich Shulmistra.
"The Devils are that zombie that takes an ax to the skull, a bullet to the temple and is set on fire … and yet keeps lumbering along to the annoyance of all the other zombies." - Puck Daddy

#125 Neb00rs

Neb00rs

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,399 posts

Posted 20 April 2012 - 05:52 PM

Haha, I took it as we are loud but they have to give us something to cheer for, which is true.

ah now, well I think that is it. Kudos.

#126 Devs1965

Devs1965

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 643 posts

Posted 20 April 2012 - 06:29 PM

Listening to the crowd here on tv from Florida it sounded great, like the old playoffs, the only thing that makes me want to vomit is all the excuses the kittens announcers kept shoveling out. Can not wait to move back home. I have to listen to the games with the sound off.

Let's Go Devils do it in 6

#127 devlman

devlman

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,948 posts

Posted 20 April 2012 - 06:53 PM

Crowd has been terrific. Would love for msg to better mic the crowd more

#128 RunninWithTheDevil

RunninWithTheDevil

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,313 posts

Posted 23 April 2012 - 02:22 PM

and PLEASE................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

arrive home safely

Winner of the 2010 UDX Signature Award

NJDEVS.COM KEEPER OF: Brendan Shanahan, Continental Airlines Arena, First game at The Rock, Chuck the Duck, New Goal Horn, Devils' Dancers, Chico Eats, Rock Your Red, Clemmers Shut-out against the Rangers

#129 thelastonealive

thelastonealive

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 8,913 posts

Posted 23 April 2012 - 04:06 PM

and PLEASE................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

arrive home safely

:clap2:

Proud recipient of the 2011-'12 Sergei Brylin Award for Most Underrated Poster, the  2007-'08, 2008-'09, and 2009-'10 Lady Byng Award for Nicest Poster, 

the 2008-'09 Bobby Holik Award for Funniest Poster, and the 2009-'10 NJDevs.com Stanley Cup for Best Overall Poster.
2009 NJDevs.com Survival League Football Champion

#130 INLOUWETRUST

INLOUWETRUST

Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 66 posts

Posted 25 April 2012 - 09:57 AM

Going to call the Devils today, the building was great last night, we don't need the PA telling us to get up every 30 seconds. It F@#king Bush League !
334 Club member

#131 Satans Hockey

Satans Hockey

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,115 posts

Posted 25 April 2012 - 09:58 AM

My favorite line from last night was COME ON DEVILS FANS, RAISEEEE THEEE ROOOOFFFF AND MAKEEEE SOMMMEEE NOISEEEEEEEEEEEE!

#132 Devil Dan 56

Devil Dan 56

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,827 posts

Posted 25 April 2012 - 10:01 AM

COME ON DEVILS FANS!!! GET ON YOUR FEET, GET ON A PLANE TO FLORIDA, BUY TICKETS IN THE LOWER BOWL, PURCHASE PLASTIC RODENTS, AND IN HOPES OF DRAWING A DELAY OF GAME PENALTY... THROW.... THOSE.... RATS...!!!!!

#133 DJ Eco

DJ Eco

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,481 posts

Posted 25 April 2012 - 10:07 AM

He toned it down last night, in a big way. If you were at Game 3, you know the deal..

#134 devlman

devlman

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,948 posts

Posted 25 April 2012 - 11:59 AM

He toned it down but hes still outta control. Its one thing to say 'Come on fans, make some noiissee' and another thing to say 'Come on fans, make some noisee, stop being so quiettttttttt!!! Help them score a Power play goal, come on you can do itttttttt!' Lame and embarrassing. ESPECIALLY when the crowd is rocking on its own!

#135 Satans Hockey

Satans Hockey

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,115 posts

Posted 25 April 2012 - 01:13 PM

HEY SECTION 130! YOU'RE NOT BEING LOUD ENOUGH, WE CAN'T HEAR YOUUUUUUU! SO STAND UP AND MAKE SOMEEEEEEEEEEEE NOISEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

#136 Chuck the Duck

Chuck the Duck

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,577 posts

Posted 25 April 2012 - 01:17 PM

Nothing special really, it just worked very well cause it was so simple. The kids drumming made it easier for everyone to be on the same page with chants, it was just a nice addition to the game. The mascot always trys to do what they did but he's horrible at keeping a steady beat lol

The drums work well for the Let's Go Devils chant. And the drumline march into and out of the stadium was awesome. Now, if we could only ban those stupid vuvuzelas. :pray:
Posted Image

#137 njdevil26

njdevil26

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,336 posts

Posted 25 April 2012 - 01:21 PM

The only one that annoyed me... is that we're tied 2-2 in an unbelievably tense and nervous arena... and he goes "C'MON FANS... IT'S ALMOST THE END OF THE THIRD PERIOD!!!! WE NEED YOUR HELP! MAKE...SOME....NOISEEE!!!!!"

or

C'MON EVERYONE! WHO WANTS A T-SHIRT? SERIOUSLY!!!! WHO WANTS A T-SHIRT! MY WIFE MADE THESE AND I HAPPEN TO THINK THEY ARE VERY NICE AND I DON'T WANT HER TO BE MAD THINKING I DIDN'T DO A GOOD JOB CONVINCING EVERYONE THAT THEY REALLY NEEDED ON OF THESE T-SHIRTS SO MAKE.......SOME......NOISEEEEEEE!!!!!

#138 DevsMan84

DevsMan84

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 8,029 posts

Posted 25 April 2012 - 01:29 PM

The only one that annoyed me... is that we're tied 2-2 in an unbelievably tense and nervous arena... and he goes "C'MON FANS... IT'S ALMOST THE END OF THE THIRD PERIOD!!!! WE NEED YOUR HELP! MAKE...SOME....NOISEEE!!!!!"

or

C'MON EVERYONE! WHO WANTS A T-SHIRT? SERIOUSLY!!!! WHO WANTS A T-SHIRT! MY WIFE MADE THESE AND I HAPPEN TO THINK THEY ARE VERY NICE AND I DON'T WANT HER TO BE MAD THINKING I DIDN'T DO A GOOD JOB CONVINCING EVERYONE THAT THEY REALLY NEEDED ON OF THESE T-SHIRTS SO MAKE.......SOME......NOISEEEEEEE!!!!!

I WILL PUT THE DOG TO SLEEP IF YOU ALL DON'T GET UP AND MAKE.....SOME....NOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#139 Devil Dan 56

Devil Dan 56

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,827 posts

Posted 25 April 2012 - 01:31 PM

I WILL PUT THE DOG TO SLEEP IF YOU ALL DON'T GET UP AND MAKE.....SOME....NOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:rofl: :rofl:

#140 DevsMan84

DevsMan84

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 8,029 posts

Posted 25 April 2012 - 01:36 PM

:rofl: :rofl:

I have another great one in mind for this meme but if I post it I'm afraid I will be banned forever for offending so many people lol.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users