349 replies to this topic

#181 Biggie B

Biggie B

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,027 posts

Posted 21 April 2012 - 08:20 PM

I don't know who you think you are talking to me like that mr. interenet tough guy. I said it since we signed him he SUCKS and it was a terrible signing hes sucked this whole series and last year. I didn't say it publicly on this forum sorry if that doesn't appease you but who the fvck are you, your noboday..

Cat fight! Can't we all just get along?! Lol
Posted Image
Holding it down (in loving memory) for Vitaly "THE UKRAINE TRAIN" Vishnevski

If you can't take the heat, step away from the flames.

#182 ghdi

ghdi

General Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,344 posts

I hate these rules tho, i thought on a play like kovy/Kopecky is a result of penalty shot, not automatic goal..

There was no goaltender on the ice when the penalty occurred.

#183 hit the post

hit the post

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 705 posts

Cheese for sale.....get your cheese......to go with all the Whine.....I'm pretty sure its not over yet.
And The Rags Have How Many Cups--Can't win many with a Farm team.

#184 NJDevs4978

NJDevs4978

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22,665 posts

Posted 21 April 2012 - 08:21 PM

I always thought I was a negative person, but after reading some comments I feel like an optimist. Big deal, we lost. Move one. If this were game 7 is agree. All we gotta do is win 2 in a row. We won 7 in a row ending the season. I'm not stressing. Horrible.game, but whatever. See ya there Tuesday. I for one am looking forward to that game. Sell it out!

They'll be lucky to lose Game 7 at this point, at least they won't be lynched by an angry mob the way they deserve to be. It's going to get real ugly real fast in Game 6 if things go the way I expect them to at this point.

Edited by NJDevs4978, 21 April 2012 - 08:22 PM.

"The Devils have high standards, that's the difference. We have a standard to live up to every year, and a couple of teams in our area don't have the standards we do." - Pat Burns

The New Jersey Devils win Stanley Cups everywhere:
-NHL record for most road wins in the playoffs - 10-1 in '95 and 10-2 in '00
-NHL record for most home wins in the playoffs - 12-1 in '03

#185 maxpower

maxpower

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,424 posts

Cheese for sale.....get your cheese......to go with all the Whine.....I'm pretty sure its not over yet.

Big picture it is, if they don't have much left against these guys, where is it going from there?

#186 PWW

PWW

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 872 posts

That was just an awful display. I don't know how they can play such inspired hockey one night, then come out totally flat the next. It was like all urgency was gone. It's still not over but I'm not liking our chances.

believe-devs.jpg

#187 dantheman2299

dantheman2299

Draft Pick

• Pond Hockey
  • 9 posts

Posted 21 April 2012 - 08:22 PM

i'm sick of this team why can't they play back to back games well. Power plays doom us all the time. We didn't put any meat on theodore. i could have had a shutout. And if we were close to getting a come back stupid mistakes come back to bite us. brodeurs or the dst lazy effort for gaol too. KOvy plays to much. hes not worth playing at all if hes tired the whole game. his play at the end was terrible it why we have so many short handed goals against us in the reg season. IM still hopeful we can win this series now that were back home but penalties need correcting and we need to get the puck on net. there was a ton of plans on the boards that we sent to the middle with no one there. they play doesn[t work. The panthers blow and if we lose whoever gets to play them is going to thank us for being chumps. sick of this where we play well in the regulr seson to be out in round 1. we so mch better than the pathers but have not shown it. please get them going if your heading to game 6. GO devs.

#188 Devil Dan 56

Devil Dan 56

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,482 posts

Posted 21 April 2012 - 08:23 PM

Shut the fvck up.. He had a terrible game, that's it.. He had a great season and an amazing second half last season.. Next time at least grow a pair and say this sh!t up front like Manta did.. I have respect for him but you're being a short term memory, reactionary moron

That's the name of the game here. Kovalchuk and Volchenkov are both probably hurt, but people are still riding them.

Marty is apparently taking the blame for the offense not being interested in hockey today. That second goal is a play he makes 10 times a game. No one picked up the charging panther, but I don't hear anyone blaming the terrible back check.
Official NJDevs.com Keeper of Gory Corey Schwab, Mike Peluso, Troy Crowder, Jeff Frazee, and Rich Shulmistra.
"The Devils are that zombie that takes an ax to the skull, a bullet to the temple and is set on fire … and yet keeps lumbering along to the annoyance of all the other zombies." - Puck Daddy

#189 DevilinLA

DevilinLA

Trivia Master

• Members
  • 4,221 posts

Posted 21 April 2012 - 08:24 PM

I pity any of you that are going to pay good $$$ to watch another crushing series end in the Rock on Tues.
A real statement would be an empty building on Tuesday - maybe the franchise would get the message.
Posted Image
Sole Keeper of Anton Volchenkov
Sole Keeper of Mike Mottau #27
Keeper of Bryce Salvador #24

#190 lazer

lazer

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,579 posts

Posted 21 April 2012 - 08:24 PM

very bipolar

very few SOG

bad refs calls
Posted Image

#191 devlman

devlman

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,816 posts

Posted 21 April 2012 - 08:25 PM

If Pete DeBonehead doesn't change the lines now, he never will. Zajac is invisible. And I forgot Ponikarovsky was on this team.

I pity any of you that are going to pay good $$$ to watch another crushing series end in the Rock on Tues.
A real statement would be an empty building on Tuesday - maybe the franchise would get the message.

Nah it'd be just a regular season gm

#192 Ollie McKraut

Ollie McKraut

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 864 posts

As natural as it seems, I can't really call that the book on 11-12, because it was the same story in game 3 and then game 4 was complete domination. So we want to apply a heuristic that doesn't apply in this case, and unfortunately we won't know which team will show up to play game 6 until we watch it.
Send us back to hell,
we've had out fill of heaven,
give us back our sins,
deadly one through seven

#193 maxpower

maxpower

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 5,424 posts

That's the name of the game here. Kovalchuk and Volchenkov are both probably hurt, but people are still riding them.

Marty is apparently taking the blame for the offense not being interested in hockey today. That second goal is a play he makes 10 times a game. No one picked up the charging panther, but I don't hear anyone blaming the terrible back check.

That was a loser team move vs a prepared team move. Nothing more too it, Marty isn't the only guy who failed on that, but the rule was written for him, so he should know, when you're fvcked, play the puck.

#194 ghdi

ghdi

General Manager

• Members
  • 4,344 posts

What statement would that be? We lost to a better team tonight. They're not better every night, but they were tonight. I'm sick of this ridiculous Chicken Little BS. The series is not over.

Tonight was a literal snapshot of Game 3 except we didnt make it interesting at all. We sucked ass and Florida played great. Not one guy is to blame tonight, they're all to blame. Including DeBoer and Oates. sh!t happens. Florida is not a pushover and never were going to be.

#195 Scott Stevens #4

Scott Stevens #4

Albany Devil

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 191 posts

Posted 21 April 2012 - 08:26 PM

I thought the goalie returned to the ice for the shot... Maybe not... still one of many dumb plays from our forwards and defensemen
Posted Image,

#196 Marv4Life

Marv4Life

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 947 posts

Posted 21 April 2012 - 08:26 PM

Another pathetic performance. I do NOT like our chances on Tuesday. No guts, no sense of urgency, no leadership. If I'm VBK I come out publicly and give an ultimatum: come back and win this series or Lou's fired. I'm serious. How much more of this crap are we gonna take year after year?

#197 DevsMan84

DevsMan84

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 7,325 posts

Posted 21 April 2012 - 08:27 PM

Has clarkson played at all this series? He has been the most invisible 30 goal scorer ever in a playoff series.

#198 slasher72

slasher72

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 509 posts

Posted 21 April 2012 - 08:28 PM

sick of this where we play well in the regulr seson to be out in round 1. we so mch better than the pathers but have not shown it.

Where have you been for the past 10 years? That's all this team does is have a great regular season and then choke to inferior teams in the first-round. It's almost become comical at this point. And next year you get to experience the same thing all over again! :koolaid:

#199 pumpkin cutter

pumpkin cutter

Rookie Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 361 posts

Posted 21 April 2012 - 08:28 PM

Stay positive guys, we just raped them a game ago. This is goin 7. This is the one team I didn't wanna face. If we beat Florida then hello eastern conference finals!

#200 NJDevs4978

NJDevs4978

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22,665 posts

Posted 21 April 2012 - 08:29 PM

Lou's not the only one that should go when they lose Tuesday. This needs to be a complete bloodletting, this series is the biggest embarassment in an entire post-lockout full of embarassments.
"The Devils have high standards, that's the difference. We have a standard to live up to every year, and a couple of teams in our area don't have the standards we do." - Pat Burns

The New Jersey Devils win Stanley Cups everywhere:
-NHL record for most road wins in the playoffs - 10-1 in '95 and 10-2 in '00
-NHL record for most home wins in the playoffs - 12-1 in '03

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users