349 replies to this topic

#141 eaglejelly

eaglejelly

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,214 posts

Posted 21 April 2012 - 08:05 PM

These guys (sans Marty and maybe Parise) are an embarrassment.

After the 2nd goal you can't exclude Marty

#142 Scott Stevens #4

Scott Stevens #4

Albany Devil

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 191 posts

Posted 21 April 2012 - 08:07 PM

The Official away from the play made the call, not the one close to it... wow
Posted Image,

#143 NJDevs4978

NJDevs4978

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,689 posts

Posted 21 April 2012 - 08:07 PM

Every one of 'em is an embarassment, especially the guys who have been here through this s*** before this season. I honestly can't name one guy that played well in the last two periods.

This team needs to be gutted once they lose Game 6...bye bye Marty, Lou and Zach, just for starters.

Edited by NJDevs4978, 21 April 2012 - 08:09 PM.

"The Devils have high standards, that's the difference. We have a standard to live up to every year, and a couple of teams in our area don't have the standards we do." - Pat Burns

The New Jersey Devils win Stanley Cups everywhere:
-NHL record for most road wins in the playoffs - 10-1 in '95 and 10-2 in '00
-NHL record for most home wins in the playoffs - 12-1 in '03

#144 hockey3893498

hockey3893498

Banned Troll

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 214 posts

Posted 21 April 2012 - 08:08 PM

Series isn't over. Florida always had our number. Many predicted it to be a 7 game series. Horrible let down goal by Marty, but we will bounce back. We had a few chances tonight but like the other ones we lost the penalties killed us. Stay positive.

This game was over at 1-0. you could have turned it off there. this team showed nothing from the opening faceoff that would allow anyone to believe they'd be able to win tonight. Brian campbell ate them alive with his skating and puck movement, too.

during the playoffs its not uncommon for top goal scorers to be shut down. in kovalchuks case i think deboer ran his tank empty or hes just not able to adjust in the playoffs to contribut ein other areas while being shut down. zach parise is continuing to be a very good player but not a difference maker. the fans of the team he leaves for next season is going to be severely dissapointed for the $ spent.

Edited by hockey3893498, 21 April 2012 - 08:09 PM.

#145 Parisalchuk

Parisalchuk

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 529 posts

Well.... hopefully the rangers lose their series too so I don't have to deal with my cock sucking ranger friends this entire offseason.

#146 slasher72

slasher72

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 660 posts

we can't score with a 6-on-4?? hahaha. it's almost laughable at this point. I would wager about $300 saying we couldn't score on Theodore if it was our entire team taking slapshots on Theodore one after the other.

We'll probably lose 3-0 on Tuesday.

#147 Demonic26

Demonic26

Rookie Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 466 posts

Posted 21 April 2012 - 08:09 PM

kovy is a fvcking joke im tired of him i hated when we signed him and he is proving why FU*K KOVALCHOKE

Edited by Demonic26, 21 April 2012 - 08:10 PM.

#148 PWW

PWW

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 925 posts

Posted 21 April 2012 - 08:10 PM

Kovy looks dead, like he has just completely run out of gas.

believe-devs.jpg

#149 maxpower

maxpower

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,429 posts

Posted 21 April 2012 - 08:10 PM

That was, um, inspiring. They have a game to give, they give it. Just put them down already.

#150 Scott Stevens #4

Scott Stevens #4

Albany Devil

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 191 posts

Posted 21 April 2012 - 08:11 PM

Kovy wth were you thinking.
Posted Image,

#151 slasher72

slasher72

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 660 posts

I hope Washington has plenty of game tape on Florida. ahh yes... another first round choke job coming your way Devils fans!

#152 MadDog2020

MadDog2020

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,747 posts

And not for nothing, but Steve and Chico can suck it with all of their Panther love. How about pointing out how much the Devils fvcking sucked balls tonight?
iq0p.pngUploaded with ImageShack.com

#153 maxpower

maxpower

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 5,429 posts

Posted 21 April 2012 - 08:12 PM

This game was over at 1-0. you could have turned it off there. this team showed nothing from the opening faceoff that would allow anyone to believe they'd be able to win tonight. Brian campbell ate them alive with his skating and puck movement, too.

during the playoffs its not uncommon for top goal scorers to be shut down. in kovalchuks case i think deboer ran his tank empty or hes just not able to adjust in the playoffs to contribut ein other areas while being shut down. zach parise is continuing to be a very good player but not a difference maker. the fans of the team he leaves for next season is going to be severely dissapointed for the $ spent.

No they won't, he'll probably go to a good team. This really isn't one. And he plays with a guy where neither should be playing with the other because their games are so different. You can only appease one of them at a time stylistically.

#154 chaos212

chaos212

Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 73 posts

Atleast Clemmensen didn't get the shutout on us.

#155 SMantzas

SMantzas

Assistant Coach

• Mod
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,885 posts

Id wager that kovy is hurt

#156 capo

capo

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 849 posts

kovy is a fvcking joke im tired of him i hated when we signed him and he is proving why FU*K KOVALCHOKE

Kovy had a great regular season. But the regular season in this league is meaningless. He has totally sucked and killed this team in the post-season.

#157 Jerzey Devil

Jerzey Devil

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,021 posts

Posted Image

#158 DevilinLA

DevilinLA

Trivia Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,221 posts

They are already eliminated.... :evilcry:
Posted Image
Sole Keeper of Anton Volchenkov
Sole Keeper of Mike Mottau #27
Keeper of Bryce Salvador #24

#159 maxpower

maxpower

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 5,429 posts

No they won't, he'll probably go to a good team. This really isn't one. And he plays with a guy where neither should be playing with the other because their games are so different. You can only appease one of them at a time stylistically.

#160 Colin226

Colin226

Hall of Famer

• Contributor
  • 6,210 posts

Shut the fvck up.. He had a terrible game, that's it.. He had a great season and an amazing second half last season.. Next time at least grow a pair and say this sh!t up front like Manta did.. I have respect for him but you're being a short term memory, reactionary moron

Season Ticket Holder since '08 - '09
Section 226 - Row 2 - Seats 15 and 16

devildance.gifdevildance.gifdevildance.gifdevildance.gifdevildance.gifdevildance.gifdevildance.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users