Viewing party at the Prudential Center for Game 7

NJDevs4978

If the start time is 8 like it's been rumored you'll have plenty of time to eat and drink before you get there, or before the food there gets cold/runs out.

The biggest reason to go is for food and drink. Watching the game on the scoreboard was brutal and watching it on the TV's in the restaurant defeated the point of going.

The biggest reason to go is for food and drink. Watching the game on the scoreboard was brutal and watching it on the TV's in the restaurant defeated the point of going.

...but our scoreboard is supposed to be one of the best in the league, state of the art.... LMAO

I like the fact that they are doing this but ill be watching from home.

I like this idea and if it does catch on, would like a full prudential center for away playoff games. Like other teams have done mainly canadien teams because the interest is much higher up there. I doubt it would catch on like that............... I would definitley treat it as going to a home game. eat and drink before hand and then go in and watch game.

...but our scoreboard is supposed to be one of the best in the league, state of the art.... LMAO

Compared to other scoreboards its pretty good. However, even with the good screen it is like watching the game on a 32" HDTV in a living room that is 40 feet long and you are at one end and the tv is at the other.

I would have to agree with DevsMan... I think its a great idea but with a majority of people having large HDTVs in their homes I find it hard to find a reason to leave my couch for anything other then a home game lol.

I wish they were doing something at Texas Arizona again. I cant bear the Rock and their prices when you can go to a better place with better food. It also seems weird going to watch a game in the arena on TV.

I'm sure people will show up to Texas Arizona anyway.

Funny how if they did this in Canada or other markets they could fill the building and then some, but do it here and it's one complaint after another over what's basically a free event to attend, other than a lousy couple bucks to split parking with another person.

And yes, I wouldn't blame people for not showing up because of the game time, that's brutal. But complaining about most of the other stuff is silly.

Funny how if they did this in Canada or other markets they could fill the building and then some, but do it here and it's one complaint after another over what's basically a free event to attend, other than a lousy couple bucks to split parking with another person.

And yes, I wouldn't blame people for not showing up because of the game time, that's brutal. But complaining about most of the other stuff is silly.

Ok good points and I will give you that. However the event while a nice guesture was kinda put together half-assed. They are selling this as a "contest" with 100 winners. These "winners" should then get something other than stale food and a sales pitch for discounted lower and club seats for the playoffs.

If this was held in Canada, they would just tell everyone to come on down and not make a contest and just fill the arena. The team would not have to deliver on any promises as there would be no promises made.

Again it was not bad, just a little disappointing.

The Games 1 and 5 ones were contests, this one is open to all who RSVP.

And I went to the Game 1 one, the ziti was fine and the hot dogs were a bit better than the dollar dogs at the arena. Plus they gave away extra posters from Fan Appreciation Night.

Edited by NJDevs4978

The Games 1 and 5 ones were contests, this one is open to all who RSVP.

And I went to the Game 1 one, the ziti was fine and the hot dogs were a bit better than the dollar digs at the arena. Plus they gave away extra posters from Fan Appreciation Night.

If that is the case then I am in the wrong.

I went to the one for game 5 and didnt get ziti.