815631765.gif

#62 Weekes Head

Weekes Head

Coulier's #1 Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,581 posts

Posted 26 April 2012 - 02:30 PM

well, i had a dream last night that sergei nemchinov scored the OT GWG and chris terreri got the win. clearly, it must mean something.

go team go

...poster claims to have a friend whos father know Kovalchucks agent's close partner and he was told by his friends father that they are just sorting the details out.

The artist formerly known as RD

#63 lucifer91

lucifer91

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 877 posts

Posted 26 April 2012 - 02:30 PM

I'm so nervous, my stomach is in knots. There is a part of me that doesn't even want to watch because I don't know if I can stomach the anxiety.
Posted Image

#64 Marv4Life

Marv4Life

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 957 posts

Posted 26 April 2012 - 03:03 PM

This is it guys. Win or go home. Time to man up and show people you're not the typical postseason pushover people claim you are. Time to Marty to finally have a huge playoff game. Also need someone who has been invisible to step up(2nd/3rd line).

#65 #9Delieve

#9Delieve

Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 63 posts

Posted 26 April 2012 - 03:06 PM

Time Warner is not airing game 7 of the New Jersey Devils game in the Albany New York area wtf!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#66 Colorado Rockies 1976

Colorado Rockies 1976

A Legend

• Members
  • 10,259 posts

Posted 26 April 2012 - 03:07 PM

This is it guys. Win or go home. Time to man up and show people you're not the typical postseason pushover people claim you are. Time to Marty to finally have a huge playoff game. Also need someone who has been invisible to step up(2nd/3rd line).

Right, because out of the 102 postseason wins he's put up to date, not one of them was huge.
THE NHL MUST LOVE THE DEVILS - from who else? A RANGER fan!
[Mark Messier]: A big, bald attention whore with a stupid Easter Island-lookin face. - from who else? DaneykoIsGod!

Even when Marty comes back maybe Larry should put Clemmensen to be on the goal during the shootouts.
Can the coach do that ? Switch the goalies 5 seconds to go in overtime?
- Most priceless quote ever posted on a message board.

Martin Brodeur: THE MOST ALL-TIME WINS!, 12 straight seasons of 30+ wins, 3 Stanley Cups, 4 Vezina Trophies, and zero respect from too many so-called Devils "fans" who are either too young or too bandwagon to remember the much darker days of Sean Burke, Craig Billington, Bob Sauve, Alain Chevrier, and the talented but overwhelmed Chico Resch, among many others.

It's easy to support a great player when he's playing at his very best. It takes a true fan to support that same player during those rare moments and stretches when he's not. Babe Ruth went 0-4 some games, and sometimes Wayne Gretzky was held pointless. There may be such a thing as greatness, but no such thing as absolute perfection every single night.

#30 FOREVER!

20 out of 1,946 njdevs.com members agree: CR1976 is the Most Knowledgable Poster of 2008! Victory is mine...oh yes, victory is mine!

#67 #9Delieve

#9Delieve

Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 63 posts

Posted 26 April 2012 - 03:14 PM

lets go devils!!!!!!!!!!!

#68 gata

gata

Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 129 posts

Posted 26 April 2012 - 03:15 PM

Let's GO DEVILS ....

-whistles-

:boogie:

Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

#69 JRZYRIPPER

JRZYRIPPER

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 609 posts

Posted 26 April 2012 - 03:21 PM

Looks like I'm driving an hour w my mother to watch the devils in my old college town Wilmington nc. Buffalo wild wings guarantees the game to be on. Thank god I don't have to huddle around a laptop. I'll be rocking my away white elias jersey tonight. Let's go devils .....ya gotta want it !

#70 Quinn01

Quinn01

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,622 posts

Posted 26 April 2012 - 03:30 PM

Let's F'in do this boys! :gd: :yay: :yea: :yea:

Posted Image
Winner of the 2010-2011 Hobey Baker Award for Best Rookie Poster.
Official Keeper of Martin Brodeur's Ending Powerplay Whistle & KOVALtine, the drink with the shelf life of 15 years.

#71 Devil Dan 56

Devil Dan 56

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,675 posts

Posted 26 April 2012 - 03:31 PM

Right, because out of the 102 postseason wins he's put up to date, not one of them was huge.

Not a one.
Official NJDevs.com Keeper of Gory Corey Schwab, Mike Peluso, Troy Crowder, Jeff Frazee, and Rich Shulmistra.
"The Devils are that zombie that takes an ax to the skull, a bullet to the temple and is set on fire … and yet keeps lumbering along to the annoyance of all the other zombies." - Puck Daddy

#72 LaCava83

LaCava83

Rookie Devil

• Contributor
  • PipPipPip
  • 325 posts

Posted 26 April 2012 - 04:01 PM

The good news about the 8.30 Start time is that it most likely means a 8.40 / 8.45 start which as we know will be well past the players biological clocks for their seemingly inevitable 2nd period meltdowns at 750 -830 EST. This bodes well for us...

LETS fvckING GO BOYS!

#73 SterioDesign

SterioDesign

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,713 posts

Posted 26 April 2012 - 04:04 PM

3 and an half hour to go boyz!

www.SterioDesign.com

#74 sassquash

sassquash

Albany Devil

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 257 posts

Posted 26 April 2012 - 04:12 PM

Is micro or anyone streaming ! No one carries the game down here w in an hour. They are only showing the end after the rangers on nbc and no nhl network on atmc provider

I just came back from there. I was at a place called Kickback Jacks in Wilmington and I thought sure I saw the NHLN on while I was in there tuesday.

Edited by sassquash, 26 April 2012 - 04:12 PM.

functionless art is simply tolerated vandalism

#75 RSC

RSC

Hall of Famer

• Mod
  • 5,081 posts

Posted 26 April 2012 - 04:12 PM

Is micro or anyone streaming ! No one carries the game down here w in an hour. They are only showing the end after the rangers on nbc and no nhl network on atmc provider

I believe micro did say he's streaming the game tonight. Which is good, since that's how I'll be watching.

"The real fans are always going to be the fans. They’re always going to support you." Ilya Kovalchuk, 11/11/2010

"I am a greedy little pansy." Ilya Kovalchuk 7/11/2013

Proud winner of the 2009-10 NJDevs Conn Smythe Trophy for best poster during the playoffs

#76 mikepeluso8

mikepeluso8

Rookie Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 387 posts

Posted 26 April 2012 - 04:15 PM

Let's fvcking go!

If we win, we deserve to win.

If we lose, we deserve to lose.

That's how I am looking at this game.
DIE HARD DEVILS FAN SINCE '90

#77 NJDevs4978

NJDevs4978

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,049 posts

Posted 26 April 2012 - 04:20 PM

I'll just post the last line of my BONY blog:

At times, the Devils haven’t given a playoff-worthy effort…but one win tonight, and all is forgiven. One more loss won’t be forgotten that easily, however.

Edited by NJDevs4978, 26 April 2012 - 04:22 PM.

"The Devils have high standards, that's the difference. We have a standard to live up to every year, and a couple of teams in our area don't have the standards we do." - Pat Burns

The New Jersey Devils win Stanley Cups everywhere:
-NHL record for most road wins in the playoffs - 10-1 in '95 and 10-2 in '00
-NHL record for most home wins in the playoffs - 12-1 in '03

#78 devs82fan

devs82fan

Rookie Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 463 posts

Posted 26 April 2012 - 04:40 PM

:gd: :gd: :gd: :gd: :gd: :gd: :gd: :gd: :gd: :gd: :gd: :gd: :gd: :gd: :gd: :gd: :gd: :gd: :gd:

#79 thefiestygoat

thefiestygoat

A Legend

• Members
  • 12,193 posts

Posted 26 April 2012 - 04:48 PM

Just win this game! Devils!

I made a rally board today!

That's awesome man, nice work!

RIP Pat Burns -- RIP Alexander Vasyunov and Lokomotiv Yaroslavl
Winner of the 2008 Sergei Brylin Award for Most Underrated Poster
Co-Winner of the 2011 Scott Bertoli Award for Best Minor League Poster, Winner of the 2012 Scott Bertoli Award

#80 #9Delieve

#9Delieve

Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 63 posts

Posted 26 April 2012 - 04:49 PM

:gd: :gd: :gd: :gd: :gd: :gd: :gd: :gd: :gd: :gd: :gd: :gd: :gd: :gd: :gd: :gd: :gd: :gd: :gd: :gd: :gd: :gd: :gd: :gd: :gd: :gd: :gd: :gd: :gd: :gd: :gd: :gd: :gd: :gd: :gd: :gd: :gd: :gd: :gd: :gd: :gd: :gd: :gd: :gd: :gd: :gd: :gd: :gd: :gd: :gd: :gd: :gd: :gd: :gd: :gd: :gd: :gd: :gd: :gd: :gd: :gd: :gd: :gd: :gd: :gd: :gd: :gd: :gd: :gd: :gd:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users