59 replies to this topic

#21 lucifer91

lucifer91

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 881 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 12:16 PM

Well, here is a tip, don't buy anybody a ticket master gift card, do you know how hard it is to buy 2 tickets to the game with a $100 gift card?

You have to call to use it and good luck getting thru. Any tips?

Edit: I plan on paying the balance by credit card. cant split the bill online

Edited by lucifer91, 27 April 2012 - 12:17 PM.

Posted Image

#22 Devilsfan118

Devilsfan118

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,002 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 12:21 PM

Stupid fvcking ticketmaster presale.

Had to buy em off stubhub

believe-ll.jpg

Anyone who says, ‘You played in that New York area,’ I say, ‘No, I played in New Jersey.’ - Ken Daneyko

#23 lucifer91

lucifer91

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 881 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 12:27 PM

Stupid fvcking ticketmaster presale.

Had to buy em off stubhub

is it sold out at ticketmaster already?
Posted Image

#24 ATLL765

ATLL765

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,255 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 12:31 PM

is it sold out at ticketmaster already?

Who cares. Ticketmaster is one of my least favorite companies on the planet. Just call the box office and ask to buy tix with a CC over the phone. No fees. No ticketmaster says it's soldout bullsh!t.

#25 lucifer91

lucifer91

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 881 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 12:36 PM

Who cares. Ticketmaster is one of my least favorite companies on the planet. Just call the box office and ask to buy tix with a CC over the phone. No fees. No ticketmaster says it's soldout bullsh!t.

Only reason I am trying to deal with ticketmaster is because I have a $100 TicketMaster Gift Card....not a general gift card. So I am pretty sure I have to deal with them. Like I said before, never buy anyone one of these, you would be better off with a general gift card.
Posted Image

#26 devilsfan26

devilsfan26

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 7,797 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 12:41 PM

I hope people aren't holding out for the college night tickets because I doubt they will need to offer that this time around and while Devils fans sit around waiting for the discount Flyers fans could be snatching up the tickets. At these prices I would probably normally pass if they were playing a team from further away but the seats taken up by my buddies and I are a few less seats available for Flyers fans and we must all do our part to make our home OUR home.
"Swim against the tide, don't follow the group, stay away from the majority, seek out the fresh and new, stay away from the poseurs, and don't be a barnacle. Be original, be different, be passionate, be selfless and be free. Be a hockey fan."
--John Buccigross

#27 ATLL765

ATLL765

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,255 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 12:48 PM

Only reason I am trying to deal with ticketmaster is because I have a $100 TicketMaster Gift Card....not a general gift card. So I am pretty sure I have to deal with them. Like I said before, never buy anyone one of these, you would be better off with a general gift card.

Ugh. What a pain. I don't like gift cards period. Those visa and amex gift cards are a pain if you wanna buy online for the same reason you're having trouble. No way to split the bill. I just don't understand why anyone would give someone a gift card. They're kinda like cash, but far less useful...

#28 DJ Eco

DJ Eco

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,494 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 12:56 PM

I hope people aren't holding out for the college night tickets because I doubt they will need to offer that this time around and while Devils fans sit around waiting for the discount Flyers fans could be snatching up the tickets. At these prices I would probably normally pass if they were playing a team from further away but the seats taken up by my buddies and I are a few less seats available for Flyers fans and we must all do our part to make our home OUR home.

I just stepped foot onto HFBoards Devils page for the first time in a long time. There's like pages long discussions about ticketprices, when to buy, when not to buy, etc. etc.

THIS is the problem with Devils fans. Everyone's an F'ing schemer and know-it-all. While everyone on there is complaining and arguing with each other, Flyers fans are all over that site buying out our arena. And then our arena's either empty or filled with Flyers fans. And then we get made fun of, and then we complain about that. And THEN we complain about not having any memorable "playoff memories" at the Rock. If people can't afford it, that's fine, but if you can, buy a ticket, that's it.

It's been half a decade since we've made it to round two and there are people on HF talking about how they'll be able to get $24 tickets the week of because they did it in 2010... Ugh... Sorry for the rant, I just HATE Philly trash in our arena, and our fans totally enable it...

Edited by DJ Eco, 27 April 2012 - 01:01 PM.

#29 JohnnyP.

JohnnyP.

Albany Devil

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 189 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 12:58 PM

I got the Devils email with access prior to 1pm.
tix in uppers $71

tried for $86 mezzanine and nothing came available. Tried $103 nothing available.
Wound up with $71's - easier on the pocket. Give a glimpse though of what was available.

HOPE very little to no orange in the building

#30 devlman

devlman

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,966 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 01:18 PM

Its so tough to NOT buy off stubhub because theres no seat location map of where you would be sitting when you buy thru ticketmaster. It just says 'Lower Level'. How vague is that?

Please keep the orange out of the building.

Edited by devlman, 27 April 2012 - 01:19 PM.

#31 StormJosh

StormJosh

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 889 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 01:28 PM

I bought a pair of section 5's for Games 4 and 6. Can't wait.

#32 DJ Eco

DJ Eco

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,494 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 01:31 PM

As far as the presales, I know some folks had trouble getting on. If you are a FULL or HALF season ticket holder, and you got shut out, call our Fan Experience Team, and through the end of the day (1-855-DEV-ARMY), they will honor the presale prices for you on any inventory that is available.

From the Devils on another site ^^^

#33 DJ Eco

DJ Eco

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,494 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 02:06 PM

http://www.crossingb...their-rock.html

#34 95Crash

95Crash

General Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,988 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 02:26 PM

It's not surprising that their fans caught wind of that offer. But because of the way the offer was set up (people needed pre-existing accounts) and seeing how little time there was till the offer expired, I doubt too many of their fans were able to take advantage of it.

#35 Zubie#8

Zubie#8

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,473 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 02:27 PM

Flyer fans will be over this, our tickets are 40 percent cheaper then there's.

believe-zubrus.jpg

#36 lucifer91

lucifer91

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 881 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 02:31 PM

I finally got thru on ticketmaster by phone, the guy couldnt find any $71 seats for me for game 4 (home game 2), I am not sure if he was just incapable but I was able to buy 2-$90 seats for Marty's birthday bash!!
Posted Image

#37 sassquash

sassquash

Albany Devil

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 257 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 03:05 PM

Its so tough to NOT buy off stubhub because theres no seat location map of where you would be sitting when you buy thru ticketmaster. It just says 'Lower Level'. How vague is that?

IDK if it was different because I went thru the presale link (it was a ticketmaster URL) but before purchase it told me the exact seat location (Sec, Row, & Seat) and gave the option to cancel and search a different price range.

functionless art is simply tolerated vandalism

#38 NJDevs4978

NJDevs4978

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,431 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 03:13 PM

I don't get why everyone's so up in arms about a Flyer fan invasion. This isn't the Rangers, at most the Flyers will get maybe 20-25% if that (and that's probably being generous) in the building. I'd like it to be less sure, but people are acting like this'll be 50-50 and it won't be.
"The Devils have high standards, that's the difference. We have a standard to live up to every year, and a couple of teams in our area don't have the standards we do." - Pat Burns

The New Jersey Devils win Stanley Cups everywhere:
-NHL record for most road wins in the playoffs - 10-1 in '95 and 10-2 in '00
-NHL record for most home wins in the playoffs - 12-1 in '03

#39 devilsfan26

devilsfan26

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 7,797 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 03:31 PM

I've been trying to do this but when you call the box office they transfer you to ticketmaster's pain in the ass automated menu.

EDIT: Just talked to an operator at the box office, she said they don't do phone transactions, you have to go there in person.

Edited by devilsfan26, 27 April 2012 - 03:36 PM.

"Swim against the tide, don't follow the group, stay away from the majority, seek out the fresh and new, stay away from the poseurs, and don't be a barnacle. Be original, be different, be passionate, be selfless and be free. Be a hockey fan."
--John Buccigross

#40 lucifer91

lucifer91

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 881 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 03:37 PM

I've been trying to do this but when you call the box office they transfer you to ticketmaster's pain in the ass automated menu.

EDIT: Just talked to an operator at the box office, she said they don't do phone transactions, you have to go there in person.

I did, i have my tickets from them already...
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users