104 replies to this topic

#101 Triumph

Triumph

A Legend

• Mod
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 26,888 posts

Posted 03 May 2012 - 11:14 PM

The injury still slowed Kovy down a lot tonight. Tonight is also the reason it's so hard to scratch him, even when hurt.

He was getting slower as the game went along, but I thought his cross-over move in the 3rd and his goal were things that weren't happening with him playing as he did in Game 7/Game 1.

http://drivingplay.blogspot.com - The blog with three first lines

#102 Devils731

Devils731

A Legend

• Members
  • 17,436 posts

Posted 03 May 2012 - 11:18 PM

He was getting slower as the game went along, but I thought his cross-over move in the 3rd and his goal were things that weren't happening with him playing as he did in Game 7/Game 1.

No doubt Kovy looked better, just wanted throw out there he still isn't close to 100%. For me, it shows how much he cares gutting this injury out must be so physically and mentally taxing.
Your unconditional rejection of violence makes you smugly think of yourselves as noble, as enlightened, but in reality it is nothing less than abject moral capitulation to evil. Unconditional rejection of self-defense, because you think its a supposed surrender to violence, leaves you no resort but begging for mercy or offering appeasement.

-Terry Goodkind

Sex Panther cologne -- 50 percent of the time, it works every time.

-Anchorman

The best time to plant a tree is 20 years ago. The second best time is now.

-Anonymous

Keeper of Section 212-213's wayward step

#103 '7'

'7'

A Legend

• Members
  • 13,321 posts

Posted 03 May 2012 - 11:19 PM

well 2 full days off should help...I hope
^7^ is just defending his sport sheeps.. as Alcibiades the exiled Athenian rationalizes in his speech to the enemy Spartans, he wants to take revenge on Athens because he loves it and can't stand to see the state it's in now - Triumph
Posted Image Posted Image

#104 Neb00rs

Neb00rs

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,156 posts

Posted 03 May 2012 - 11:24 PM

The injury still slowed Kovy down a lot tonight. Tonight is also the reason it's so hard to scratch him, even when hurt.

definitely not at full speed or physicality. he took like one one-timer today too and it was dreadful. Somehow he found a way to be dangerous though come through with the game winning play. that's what it's about.

gallery_47_36_882.png of No One
Proud to be King of the Kovalnuts (Est. June 2010 by MantaRay)

#105 Onddeck

Onddeck

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,647 posts

Posted 04 May 2012 - 01:06 AM

Still played like a beast.. These next two full days should help at least a little bit

Somebody's gotta be the hero... Why not me?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users