Posted ImagePosted Image

#162 njdevils783

njdevils783

General Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,083 posts

Posted 29 April 2012 - 04:56 PM

With the way we have been doing in OT this year, I'm actually excited about at the Devs in OT. Years past it was a foregone conclusion that it was a big L
Posted Image

#163 DevsChamps3x

DevsChamps3x

Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 133 posts

Posted 29 April 2012 - 04:57 PM

anyone else chugging pepto?
95', 00' , 03'

#164 hockey3893498

hockey3893498

Banned Troll

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 214 posts

Posted 29 April 2012 - 04:58 PM

And vice versa. :rolleyes:

its the cheerleaders vs the cynics.

#165 Colorado Rockies 1976

Colorado Rockies 1976

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,962 posts

Posted 29 April 2012 - 04:59 PM

Scary to think what the Flyers could be if their goalie wasn't putting up an .870 save% or so in the playoffs thru this game.

The Devils actually have a chance to steal this game...hard to believe...

Edited by Colorado Rockies 1976, 29 April 2012 - 05:03 PM.

THE NHL MUST LOVE THE DEVILS - from who else? A RANGER fan!
[Mark Messier]: A big, bald attention whore with a stupid Easter Island-lookin face. - from who else? DaneykoIsGod!

Even when Marty comes back maybe Larry should put Clemmensen to be on the goal during the shootouts.
Can the coach do that ? Switch the goalies 5 seconds to go in overtime?
- Most priceless quote ever posted on a message board.

Martin Brodeur: THE MOST ALL-TIME WINS!, 12 straight seasons of 30+ wins, 3 Stanley Cups, 4 Vezina Trophies, and zero respect from too many so-called Devils "fans" who are either too young or too bandwagon to remember the much darker days of Sean Burke, Craig Billington, Bob Sauve, Alain Chevrier, and the talented but overwhelmed Chico Resch, among many others.

It's easy to support a great player when he's playing at his very best. It takes a true fan to support that same player during those rare moments and stretches when he's not. Babe Ruth went 0-4 some games, and sometimes Wayne Gretzky was held pointless. There may be such a thing as greatness, but no such thing as absolute perfection every single night.

#30 FOREVER!

20 out of 1,946 njdevs.com members agree: CR1976 is the Most Knowledgable Poster of 2008! Victory is mine...oh yes, victory is mine!

#166 StarDew

StarDew

General Manager

• Members
  • 4,800 posts

Posted 29 April 2012 - 05:00 PM

its the cheerleaders vs the cynics.

Are you the lead cynic? Seems so.
Dew
So long and thanks for all the fish.
TIMEX RULES!!

"When we were struggling at the beginning of the year we were wondering what was wrong and trying to find reasons. At the end of the day, all we had to do was look in the mirror and the answers were right there." -- Sergei Brylin 12/2/2007

#167 NJDevs4978

NJDevs4978

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,903 posts

Posted 29 April 2012 - 05:00 PM

The fact we've been outshot 23-7 the last two periods and are still going to OT is insane. It's to the point where if we even win a few SHIFTS we could get one past Bryz, since we've basically had three real scoring chances the last forty minutes and two have wound up in the net.
"The Devils have high standards, that's the difference. We have a standard to live up to every year, and a couple of teams in our area don't have the standards we do." - Pat Burns

The New Jersey Devils win Stanley Cups everywhere:
-NHL record for most road wins in the playoffs - 10-1 in '95 and 10-2 in '00
-NHL record for most home wins in the playoffs - 12-1 in '03

#168 RunninWithTheDevil

RunninWithTheDevil

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,406 posts

Posted 29 April 2012 - 05:02 PM

Lets go boys put it away! Kovy in overtime. I'm calling it but not expecting it.

Winner of the 2010 UDX Signature Award

NJDEVS.COM KEEPER OF: Brendan Shanahan, Continental Airlines Arena, First game at The Rock, Chuck the Duck, New Goal Horn, Devils' Dancers, Chico Eats, Rock Your Red, Clemmers Shut-out against the Rangers

#169 hockey3893498

hockey3893498

Banned Troll

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 214 posts

Posted 29 April 2012 - 05:04 PM

Are you the lead cynic? Seems so.

seems that you need to go and point your fingers elsewhere and enjoy the rest of the game.

#170 njdevils783

njdevils783

General Manager

• Members
  • 4,083 posts

Posted 29 April 2012 - 05:04 PM

Like to see Henrique put this one away, be our new OT MR Clutch
Posted Image

#171 Devlin

Devlin

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 617 posts

Posted 29 April 2012 - 05:05 PM

Lets go boys put it away! Kovy in overtime. I'm calling it but not expecting it.

That would be fvcking great! Wrister top shelf

#172 StarDew

StarDew

General Manager

• Members
  • 4,800 posts

Posted 29 April 2012 - 05:06 PM

seems that you need to go and point your fingers elsewhere and enjoy the rest of the game.

When you stop pointing then I will. :)
Dew
So long and thanks for all the fish.
TIMEX RULES!!

"When we were struggling at the beginning of the year we were wondering what was wrong and trying to find reasons. At the end of the day, all we had to do was look in the mirror and the answers were right there." -- Sergei Brylin 12/2/2007

#173 caron14

caron14

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,475 posts

Posted 29 April 2012 - 05:07 PM

kovy with the winner! i have a feeling

and he have 6 points right one of our best scorer even if he is injured so....

#174 Colorado Rockies 1976

Colorado Rockies 1976

A Legend

• Members
  • 10,962 posts

Posted 29 April 2012 - 05:07 PM

The fact we've been outshot 23-7 the last two periods and are still going to OT is insane. It's to the point where if we even win a few SHIFTS we could get one past Bryz, since we've basically had three real scoring chances the last forty minutes and two have wound up in the net.

Under the circumstances and the way that this game evolved, I can't ask for more than this (a chance to win in OT). The Devils flat-out don't deserve to win this game. But the Flyers will walk away from this one thinking "Geez, if we just play the same way and get something resembling competent goaltending, we should win this series without too much trouble,"
[Mark Messier]: A big, bald attention whore with a stupid Easter Island-lookin face. - from who else? DaneykoIsGod!

Even when Marty comes back maybe Larry should put Clemmensen to be on the goal during the shootouts.

Martin Brodeur: THE MOST ALL-TIME WINS!, 12 straight seasons of 30+ wins, 3 Stanley Cups, 4 Vezina Trophies, and zero respect from too many so-called Devils "fans" who are either too young or too bandwagon to remember the much darker days of Sean Burke, Craig Billington, Bob Sauve, Alain Chevrier, and the talented but overwhelmed Chico Resch, among many others.

It's easy to support a great player when he's playing at his very best. It takes a true fan to support that same player during those rare moments and stretches when he's not. Babe Ruth went 0-4 some games, and sometimes Wayne Gretzky was held pointless. There may be such a thing as greatness, but no such thing as absolute perfection every single night.

#30 FOREVER!

20 out of 1,946 njdevs.com members agree: CR1976 is the Most Knowledgable Poster of 2008! Victory is mine...oh yes, victory is mine!

#175 Ollie McKraut

Ollie McKraut

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 868 posts

Posted 29 April 2012 - 05:08 PM

fvck man!
Send us back to hell,
we've had out fill of heaven,
give us back our sins,
deadly one through seven

#176 JSR

JSR

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 746 posts

Posted 29 April 2012 - 05:09 PM

Dumb penalty in OT? Of course.

#177 hockey3893498

hockey3893498

Banned Troll

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 214 posts

Posted 29 April 2012 - 05:09 PM

fvcking zidlicky did it again. i cant believe this.

#178 Colorado Rockies 1976

Colorado Rockies 1976

A Legend

• Members
  • 10,962 posts

Posted 29 April 2012 - 05:10 PM

Ouch...

#30 FOREVER!

#179 Ollie McKraut

Ollie McKraut

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 868 posts

win faceoff plz
Send us back to hell,
we've had out fill of heaven,
give us back our sins,
deadly one through seven

#180 Aznjsn

Aznjsn

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 955 posts

Zidlicky again with that stupid sh!t. Marty big save keeping us in it. C'mon SHG
Put food on my family

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users