#21 msweet

msweet

The Voice of Reason

• Admin
  • 8,848 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 03:50 PM

in my usual spot plus 2 more tiks for kids
Follow me on Twitter @MSweetwood

"Quite frankly, all the players are getting paid too much and all the contracts are too long," general manager Lou Lamoriello said. "But if you want to compete in this market and you want to win, there are some things you have to do."

#22 schneidpants

schneidpants

Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 64 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 03:59 PM

sec12row7

Posted Image

#23 devilsrule33

devilsrule33

A Legend

• Mod
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,104 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 05:46 PM

Say what you want about the Rangers fans and all, but they did a good job organizing the chants online to get the "Alfie sucks" countdown and chants going and the same one for Ovie we have been hearing. In the first round the Devils fans were loud and awesome, but it be great if we could organize some chants for the Flyers. It seems Bryzgalov is a total nut job and hopefully the Devils fans can get to him with some razzing.

"The Stanley Cup has fallen from the Stars. The new millennium has its first Stanley Cup Champion, and it's the New Jersey Devils." Mike Miller calling the Devils winning the Stanley Cup.

"It goes to the captain and then there are handoffs during a skate around the ice" Mike Emrick as Scott Stevens is being presented the Stanley Cup.

#24 NJDevs4978

NJDevs4978

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,401 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 05:50 PM

We'll also have a TV network actually doing our crowd justice since MSG isnt broadcasting. The hockey world will hear how loud we are.

lol that's the one good thing about having it on the Flyers' network, unless they broadcast from the same place (the fire lounge) and have the same kind of noise filters from being on top of the crowd.

I'll be in 120 for both games :)
"The Devils have high standards, that's the difference. We have a standard to live up to every year, and a couple of teams in our area don't have the standards we do." - Pat Burns

The New Jersey Devils win Stanley Cups everywhere:
-NHL record for most road wins in the playoffs - 10-1 in '95 and 10-2 in '00
-NHL record for most home wins in the playoffs - 12-1 in '03

#25 Colin226

Colin226

Hall of Famer

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,205 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 05:52 PM

In my sig

Season Ticket Holder since '08 - '09
Section 226 - Row 2 - Seats 15 and 16

devildance.gifdevildance.gifdevildance.gifdevildance.gifdevildance.gifdevildance.gifdevildance.gif

#26 MadDog2020

MadDog2020

A Legend

• Members
  • 15,283 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 05:54 PM

Say what you want about the Rangers fans and all, but they did a good job organizing the chants online to get the "Alfie sucks" countdown and chants going and the same one for Ovie we have been hearing. In the first round the Devils fans were loud and awesome, but it be great if we could organize some chants for the Flyers. It seems Bryzgalov is a total nut job and hopefully the Devils fans can get to him with some razzing.

We don't need to organize anything. FLY-ERS SUCK will flow naturally.
iq0p.pngUploaded with ImageShack.com

#27 South Jersey Devs Fan

South Jersey Devs Fan

Rookie Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 451 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 05:55 PM

Coming up from practically Delaware but I'll be there. Sec 213 Row 4. As Bart Scott says..."Can't Wait"
Posted Image
"Martin Brodeur is the gold standard of goaltending -- the model of character, consistency and commitment to the craft. A champion. A winner above all.

"It is difficult to imagine any player who is more universally, and deservedly, respected. The National Hockey League is extremely proud of Martin, his historic achievement and his enduring contribution to our game."

#28 NJ4life

NJ4life

Rookie Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 340 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 07:32 PM

game 5 vs the flyers two years ago stunk....devil fans were quiet and you could hear the philly fans cheering

hope this doesnt happen

Based on how the Devils sold the tickets for games 3 and 4 ( private presales to devils fans who bought tix in round 1, college offer via email and STH ) the max amount of Flyers fans can be 1500. thats it!! Expect arena 90% or more devils fams and be LOUD!

Devils have finally figured out a way to pack the place with our fans. Kudos to the ticket management team for what they did for this series!

#29 Exit56

Exit56

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 840 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 08:26 PM

i'll be there, I think i'm in section 8 or 9..

#30 robdeselich88

robdeselich88

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,695 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 08:46 PM

took a chance on tikcets i won on WFAN. gave my tix to friend
img]http://jerseydatabase.com/sig/temp.png?ran=987145633[/img]

#31 DJ Eco

DJ Eco

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,481 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 09:09 PM

Devils have finally figured out a way to pack the place with our fans. Kudos to the ticket management team for what they did for this series!

Seriously! We'll see how it plays out, but it all seems very well-executed this time around.

#32 Zubie#8

Zubie#8

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,449 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 09:12 PM

took a chance on tikcets i won on WFAN. gave my tix to friend

#Winning

believe-zubrus.jpg

#33 Brick Pig

Brick Pig

Albany Devil

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 203 posts

Posted 03 May 2012 - 06:10 AM

Section 103, Row 4. Pumped for this one; it's the first playoff game my wife has been able to get to. LGD!

#34 jnuh

jnuh

Draft Pick

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 03 May 2012 - 07:04 AM

I'll be in 117 as always. Can't wait.

What row are you in?? I am a STH in 117 also.

Unfortunately I had to sell my tickets tonite because of work (I made sure to sell to a Devils fan though)

I will be at game 4 though

#35 Bartholomew Hunt

Bartholomew Hunt

Rookie Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 490 posts

Posted 03 May 2012 - 07:45 AM

its a sellout already. fvcking great to see!

For it to be a sellout all the tickets would have to be sold. You can still buy tix on ticketmaster right now

#36 PWW

PWW

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 889 posts

Posted 03 May 2012 - 09:05 AM

What row are you in?? I am a STH in 117 also.

Unfortunately I had to sell my tickets tonite because of work (I made sure to sell to a Devils fan though)

I will be at game 4 though

I'm in row 10, seats 16 and 17.

believe-devs.jpg

#37 DJ Eco

DJ Eco

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,481 posts

Posted 03 May 2012 - 01:13 PM

Random thought: I wish they could do an "inside out" night, where all the 200-level ticketholders get pushed to the bottom levels and vice versa. The rabid diehards would make it such a hard place to play in if they were in Bryzgalov's and the Flyers' ears all night. Those seats house the most sedated fans in the building.

Anyway, back to the roll call!

#38 jnuh

jnuh

Draft Pick

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 03 May 2012 - 06:23 PM

I'm in row 10, seats 16 and 17.

Nice. I am 2 rows behind you. Row 12 seats 1& and my buddy normally has 3&4 but didn't get the playoffs this year.

I'll see ya Sunday I guess.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users