Posted Image

#123 Colorado Rockies 1976

Colorado Rockies 1976

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,387 posts

Posted 06 May 2012 - 09:15 PM

Wow...three straight games now that the Flyers have no answers for what the Devils are throwing at them. I couldn't be more stunned and thrilled by this series...incredible, unbelievable, beautiful...
THE NHL MUST LOVE THE DEVILS - from who else? A RANGER fan!
[Mark Messier]: A big, bald attention whore with a stupid Easter Island-lookin face. - from who else? DaneykoIsGod!

Even when Marty comes back maybe Larry should put Clemmensen to be on the goal during the shootouts.
Can the coach do that ? Switch the goalies 5 seconds to go in overtime?
- Most priceless quote ever posted on a message board.

Martin Brodeur: THE MOST ALL-TIME WINS!, 12 straight seasons of 30+ wins, 3 Stanley Cups, 4 Vezina Trophies, and zero respect from too many so-called Devils "fans" who are either too young or too bandwagon to remember the much darker days of Sean Burke, Craig Billington, Bob Sauve, Alain Chevrier, and the talented but overwhelmed Chico Resch, among many others.

It's easy to support a great player when he's playing at his very best. It takes a true fan to support that same player during those rare moments and stretches when he's not. Babe Ruth went 0-4 some games, and sometimes Wayne Gretzky was held pointless. There may be such a thing as greatness, but no such thing as absolute perfection every single night.

#30 FOREVER!

20 out of 1,946 njdevs.com members agree: CR1976 is the Most Knowledgable Poster of 2008! Victory is mine...oh yes, victory is mine!

#124 Devilsrock01

Devilsrock01

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 776 posts

Posted 06 May 2012 - 09:15 PM

DEVILS TAKE 3-1 SERIESSS WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Posted Image

#125 Marshall

Marshall

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,336 posts

Posted 06 May 2012 - 09:16 PM

Eff yeah.

Winner of the 2009-10 Slava Fetisov Award For Best International Poster
Winner of the 2011-2012 RD Avatar Award
believe2.jpg

www.numerartovertag.wordpress.com - An NHL Blog (in Swedish)

#126 Dev.iL87

Dev.iL87

Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 57 posts

Posted 06 May 2012 - 09:17 PM

hell yeah!!! absolutely fantastic game...zubie played great again! but all guys played great...I am so happy right now :)

happy birthday Marty!

lets gooo deviiiiiiiiils!!!

believe-ll.jpg

#127 eaglejelly

eaglejelly

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,185 posts

Posted 06 May 2012 - 09:17 PM

hasta la victoria!:evil:

#128 grcenter47

grcenter47

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,319 posts

Posted 06 May 2012 - 09:18 PM

i am happy now that everyone on this board is together and not fighting against each other. lets support this team and BELIEVE!!

One thing I love about this team and this run is that EVERYONE on the team is contributing

#129 Revan

Revan

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,520 posts

Posted 06 May 2012 - 09:19 PM

Just a step away from the Conference Final... Who would've thought? What better gift for Marty for his 40th birthday? Devils rule!!!

#130 hockey3893498

hockey3893498

Banned Troll

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 214 posts

Posted 06 May 2012 - 09:20 PM

Are you really fvcking complaining right now? Holy sh!t...

that stat jumped out at me seeing how the devils territorily dominated most of this game yet lost 2-1 overall on zone starts. im terribly sorry there big chief.

Edited by hockey3893498, 06 May 2012 - 09:21 PM.

#131 DaneykoIsGod

DaneykoIsGod

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,187 posts

Posted 06 May 2012 - 09:21 PM

As long as Laviolette doesn't kick any trash cans, the Devils are lookin' pretty good.
Posted Image

"I don't like those Rangers fans from New Jersey." - Jim Dowd

#132 Colorado Rockies 1976

Colorado Rockies 1976

A Legend

• Members
  • 10,387 posts

Posted 06 May 2012 - 09:22 PM

i am happy now that everyone on this board is together and not fighting against each other. lets support this team and BELIEVE!!

One thing I love about this team and this run is that EVERYONE on the team is contributing

It's a perfect storm for happiness. Not only are the Devils in control of the series, no one expected them to be. This feels like an incredible bonus.
[Mark Messier]: A big, bald attention whore with a stupid Easter Island-lookin face. - from who else? DaneykoIsGod!

Even when Marty comes back maybe Larry should put Clemmensen to be on the goal during the shootouts.

Martin Brodeur: THE MOST ALL-TIME WINS!, 12 straight seasons of 30+ wins, 3 Stanley Cups, 4 Vezina Trophies, and zero respect from too many so-called Devils "fans" who are either too young or too bandwagon to remember the much darker days of Sean Burke, Craig Billington, Bob Sauve, Alain Chevrier, and the talented but overwhelmed Chico Resch, among many others.

It's easy to support a great player when he's playing at his very best. It takes a true fan to support that same player during those rare moments and stretches when he's not. Babe Ruth went 0-4 some games, and sometimes Wayne Gretzky was held pointless. There may be such a thing as greatness, but no such thing as absolute perfection every single night.

#30 FOREVER!

20 out of 1,946 njdevs.com members agree: CR1976 is the Most Knowledgable Poster of 2008! Victory is mine...oh yes, victory is mine!

#133 caron14

caron14

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,406 posts

Posted 06 May 2012 - 09:23 PM

brodeur has ore point than giroux on 5 vs 5 in this series

#134 #9Delieve

#9Delieve

Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 63 posts

Posted 06 May 2012 - 09:24 PM

No messing around finish this talented Philly team on tuesday Devils!!!!!

#135 Aitchmack

Aitchmack

Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 30 posts

Posted 06 May 2012 - 09:25 PM

All credit to PDB and the coaching staff. The team bought into the system from the start of the season and have stick with it. The team spirit is obviously incredible (did you see the way Kovy was hugging everyone at the end? He's pumped for this) and might just be the deciding factor.

Great team performance again. It's 3.25 am in the UK amd I've really got to get some sleep.

Go Devils!

#136 Colorado Rockies 1976

Colorado Rockies 1976

A Legend

• Members
  • 10,387 posts

Posted 06 May 2012 - 09:26 PM

As long as Laviolette doesn't kick any trash cans, the Devils are lookin' pretty good.

Pressure shifts to the Devils now, but it's a nice problem to have. That Philthy crowd will be all over the Flyers if they go down by a couple of goals...it's be great to see the Devils jump on them while they're down...

#30 FOREVER!

#137 Devil Fan

Devil Fan

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,459 posts

Posted 06 May 2012 - 09:27 PM

Solid win and keep this up. Game 5 will be a tougher one.

Posted ImagePosted Image

Chocolate + Devil = My life

#138 Colorado Rockies 1976

Colorado Rockies 1976

A Legend

• Members
  • 10,387 posts

Posted 06 May 2012 - 09:28 PM

that stat jumped out at me seeing how the devils territorily dominated most of this game yet lost 2-1 overall on zone starts. im terribly sorry there big chief.

Just sounded incredibly nitpicky given the circumstances.

#30 FOREVER!

#139 sassquash

sassquash

Albany Devil

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 257 posts

Posted 06 May 2012 - 09:28 PM

My only regret is that I wasn't there tonight, other then that

Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!! :yea:

functionless art is simply tolerated vandalism

#140 Marv4Life

Marv4Life

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 958 posts

Posted 06 May 2012 - 09:31 PM

Tuesday's the perfect time to show that killer instinct, that ruthless aggression. Go in there and just end this. Don't just sit back; it ain't gonna work next time.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users