246 replies to this topic

#181 DJ Eco

DJ Eco

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,360 posts

Posted 15 May 2012 - 05:26 PM

True that... Just took a step back, at the end of the day IT'S JUST A GAME :boogie:

#182 justdo3043

justdo3043

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,042 posts

Posted 15 May 2012 - 06:02 PM

Any comment following any post or article during this series has got me writhing in anger, it's unbelievable.

I hate the Rangers! Please win game 2

Edited by justdo3043, 15 May 2012 - 06:02 PM.

"The $297,297 Kovalchuk missed today is money he will never, ever get back. And the more cheques he misses, the better the deal is going to have to be for the players to justify him sitting out. And unlike the owners, the players can direct their leadership to get a deal done regardless of how disadvantageous it is to them."

#183 Blown01NJ

Blown01NJ

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 864 posts

Posted 16 May 2012 - 12:26 PM

Got a pair in 107 row 5 for Saturday.

PM Me.
-Putting that bread and butter all over the toast.

#184 DevsMan84

DevsMan84

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,691 posts

Posted 16 May 2012 - 12:34 PM

The NY Post has picked up on it too.

Devils trying to keep Rangers fans out of The Rock

The best part of that link is that below the story there is a link to another article about how ownership is going to raise both knicks and rangers ticket prices next year.

Enjoy taking out that second mortgage just to see your team rags fans!

#185 GoArmySports

GoArmySports

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,129 posts

Posted 16 May 2012 - 10:07 PM

http://deadspin.com/...ight-look-legit

What a deal!

#186 95Crash

95Crash

General Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,944 posts

Posted 17 May 2012 - 09:21 AM

Delta Offers Rangers Fans Free Flight to NJ for Game 3

Delta is offering to fly out Rangers fans from LaGuardia Airport to Newark Airport for the Devils game on Saturday

:huh:

#187 DevsMan84

DevsMan84

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 7,691 posts

Posted 17 May 2012 - 09:23 AM

Delta is offering to fly out Rangers fans from LaGuardia Airport to Newark Airport for the Devils game on Saturday

Now I know where my luggage fees are going towards.

Never flown Delta and never will.

#188 Chuck the Duck

Chuck the Duck

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,526 posts

Posted 17 May 2012 - 09:46 AM

Flew Delta to Salt Lake City a few years ago for a ski trip with my wife because they were the only airline to fly direct at that time. The WORST airline I've ever been on. Plane was old and stunk, they didn't fully cleanup the cabin when the plane came in and before we departed, no food, drinks only came around once, and one of the toilets either backed up or was non-operational causing the cabin to smell worse then when we got on. Worst of it all, we circled for 3 hours over PA coming back because of a storm, had to divert to Baltimore to refuel where we waited for 2 hours on the tarmc until they finally got us to a gate. A riot almost ensued because the flight crew wouldn't let people off the plane to get food stretch, despite the fact that we were in the cabin for over 10 hours.

Will NEVER fly Delta again
Posted Image

#189 ZeroGravityFat

ZeroGravityFat

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,776 posts

Posted 17 May 2012 - 09:59 AM

i never hoped for rain before but if it pours, those fans at laguardia will be stranded and probably not make the game time. go rain!

martyb.jpg
Proud Winner of the 2012 Sergei Brylin Award and 2011 Andy Greene Award, Official keeper of Doc and Chico's random ramblings during play in blowout games

#190 Devils Dose

Devils Dose

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,124 posts

Posted 17 May 2012 - 10:05 AM

i never hoped for rain before but if it pours, those fans at laguardia will be stranded and probably not make the game time. go rain!

Well it's going to be a bright, clear day, but how about some unexpected maintenance?

I was expecting this to just be a bus, and maybe they put little airplane wings on the sides, but it's a real flight, go figure. Granted, it's going to be like rolling over one hill of a roller coaster.

Edited by Devils Dose, 17 May 2012 - 10:05 AM.

Season Ticket Holder since Jan.2009
Section 226 Row 2 Seats 15-16

#191 eaglejelly

eaglejelly

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,181 posts

Posted 17 May 2012 - 11:32 AM

Go Canadian Geese!

#192 DevsMan84

DevsMan84

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 7,691 posts

Posted 17 May 2012 - 11:33 AM

Maybe it is just me, but wishing for the plane to crash is a bit too far.

Edited by DevsMan84, 17 May 2012 - 11:34 AM.

#193 justdo3043

justdo3043

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,042 posts

Posted 17 May 2012 - 11:55 AM

what about crashing gently into a gigantic elephant poop depository?

Posted Image

to much?
"The $297,297 Kovalchuk missed today is money he will never, ever get back. And the more cheques he misses, the better the deal is going to have to be for the players to justify him sitting out. And unlike the owners, the players can direct their leadership to get a deal done regardless of how disadvantageous it is to them."

#194 devlman

devlman

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,896 posts

Posted 17 May 2012 - 11:58 AM

Go Canadian Geese!

Hahaha

#195 mikepeluso8

mikepeluso8

Rookie Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 387 posts

Posted 18 May 2012 - 03:14 PM

These tickets NEVER got close to what people were talking about them going for...check stubhub right now...all blown out of proportion.
DIE HARD DEVILS FAN SINCE '90

#196 ThreeCups

ThreeCups

General Manager

• Members
  • 4,323 posts

Posted 18 May 2012 - 04:00 PM

These tickets NEVER got close to what people were talking about them going for...check stubhub right now...all blown out of proportion.

Too many brokers with access to tickets, not enough people to pay the ridiculous asking prices. Figure cheapest on average to get in to either Game 3 or 4 was about $200

If the series goes to Game 6, I expect there to be a little bump in price for sure...a potential Cup Final berth on the line for one of the team....

"I'm not drinking anymore of Lou's Kool-Aid. I'm fed up with it." - Mike Jefferson/Danton

#197 mikepeluso8

mikepeluso8

Rookie Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 387 posts

Posted 18 May 2012 - 04:17 PM

Too many brokers with access to tickets, not enough people to pay the ridiculous asking prices. Figure cheapest on average to get in to either Game 3 or 4 was about $200

If the series goes to Game 6, I expect there to be a little bump in price for sure...a potential Cup Final berth on the line for one of the team....

Around $200, many cheap, rafter seats for selling in the $150 range...what a lot of people (who didn't get pre-sale discounts) paid for the seats. Not impressive at all to be honest.

Everyone was saying $500-600 just to walk into the place...right?
DIE HARD DEVILS FAN SINCE '90

#198 ThreeCups

ThreeCups

General Manager

• Members
  • 4,323 posts

Posted 18 May 2012 - 04:31 PM

Around $200, many cheap, rafter seats for selling in the $150 range...what a lot of people (who didn't get pre-sale discounts) paid for the seats. Not impressive at all to be honest.

Everyone was saying $500-600 just to walk into the place...right?

Who said that?!?!? That would have been an absurd prediction by anyone who made it. I suspected prices would be right around where they are, maybe a tad bit higher. I would expect "$500-$600 just to talk into the place" if there is a Game 7...but even that would be a stretch

If it goes 7, I expect to pay about $400 or so to watch history!

"I'm not drinking anymore of Lou's Kool-Aid. I'm fed up with it." - Mike Jefferson/Danton

#199 Dead

Dead

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,894 posts

Posted 18 May 2012 - 04:37 PM

Best would be the flight out is free and we win and those asshats are stranded because delta has small print no giving them a ride back for the loss hahahahahahaha

Stationed @ The Rock   Devils!!! :devil: :gd: :devil:
gallery_47_36_882.pngSection 114 & Kovy's Second Contract

#200 Dead

Dead

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,894 posts

Posted 18 May 2012 - 04:41 PM

I sold my seats to a regular season devils vs rags game in 114 row 1 for $250 each.... Balcony for ecf going for less....

Edit: Rags lost 3-0 that game. Selling ticket to rags fans for crazy $$$ and having then cry all night was a good feeling...

Edit: Rags lost 3-0 that game. Selling ticket to rags fans for crazy $$$ and having then cry all night was a good feeling...

Stationed @ The Rock   Devils!!! :devil: :gd: :devil:
gallery_47_36_882.pngSection 114 & Kovy's Second Contract

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users