3 replies to this topic

#1 madams9

madams9

Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 68 posts

Posted 11 May 2012 - 08:37 AM

I know, so are a lot of people but nobody else has asked so I thought I would. If you can't make a game please PM. I am a Devil's fan and I have bought tickets from some on here before for games and the player skate (I am sure my messages are still posted on the board since the player skate was late this year). I am not looking to resell them but rather take my son to the game. I am looking for 2 in the lower bowl preferably but beggers can't be choosers at the end of the day.

#2 Mahon

Mahon

Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 55 posts

Posted 11 May 2012 - 11:36 AM

I have tickets if you wish to contact me please do so. Mr.Mahon@yahoo.com the tickets are posted here also.

#3 jnuh

jnuh

Draft Pick

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 13 May 2012 - 03:41 AM

I have tickets as well. I am in 117. If you are interested PM me an offer. I have 2 for each game.

#4 madams9

madams9

Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 68 posts

Posted 15 May 2012 - 08:37 PM

I know, so are a lot of people but nobody else has asked so I thought I would. If you can't make a game please PM. I am a Devil's fan and I have bought tickets from some on here before for games and the player skate (I am sure my messages are still posted on the board since the player skate was late this year). I am not looking to resell them but rather take my son to the game. I am looking for 2 in the lower bowl preferably but beggers can't be choosers at the end of the day.

I was lucky enough to be able to buy tickets from the Devils today that came back. This thread can be closed

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users