Good Is Not Good Where Better Is Expected

#2 Satans Hockey

Satans Hockey

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,116 posts

Posted 13 May 2012 - 11:43 AM

Was there a thread about people getting beat up outside the arena after that red hot chili peppers concert?

http://www.nj.com/ne...html#incart_mce

I saw that on the link you posted and it's the first time I heard of it happening.

#3 Chuck the Duck

Chuck the Duck

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,579 posts

Posted 13 May 2012 - 12:05 PM

Good article.

There was a gang of teens assaulting and robbing people walking on Broad Street after 1 of the shows 2 weeks ago. They moved quick and were never caught from what I remember. Amazingly this was apparently only the 2nd time a crime of this nature was committed upon a Pru Center patron since it opened.
Posted Image

#4 justintime2989

justintime2989

Rookie Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 390 posts

Posted 13 May 2012 - 12:07 PM

yea this is the reason why i wont walk from pru to my car in parking lot down broadstreet. so instead i move my car from there to usally the road on hells.

#5 '7'

'7'

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,099 posts

Posted 13 May 2012 - 12:09 PM

What a scummy unflushed toilet of a city
^7^ is just defending his sport sheeps.. as Alcibiades the exiled Athenian rationalizes in his speech to the enemy Spartans, he wants to take revenge on Athens because he loves it and can't stand to see the state it's in now - Triumph
Posted Image Posted Image

#6 Marv4Life

Marv4Life

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 971 posts

Posted 13 May 2012 - 12:10 PM

Good article.

There was a gang of teens assaulting and robbing people walking on Broad Street after 1 of the shows 2 weeks ago. They moved quick and were never caught from what I remember. Amazingly this was apparently only the 2nd time a crime of this nature was committed upon a Pru Center patron since it opened.

At least 3 were already arrested on Wednesday. And there's already discussion on this in The Rock section.

#7 FightingMongoose

FightingMongoose

Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 37 posts

Posted 13 May 2012 - 01:54 PM

What a scummy unflushed toilet of a city

Everyone is entitled to their opinion but sentiments like this don't help a city get any better. Great things are being done in Newark and despite this ongoing saga of bullsh!t between the Devils and the administration, overall I wish nothing but the best for New Jersey's largest city. It's in everyone's best interests to hope and when capable actually work toward Newark's prosperity.
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users