ECF Viewing Parties?

bpcdev

Anything official scheduled yet for Game 1? My co-workers (all Devils fans) and I are thinking about hitting up Texas Arizona.

Edited by bpcdev

From what I've heard via the Generals, all north viewing parties will be at the Rock and there are no south parties planned as of yet.. I'm guessing that the short notice, coupled with today being a family day, made it hard for them to hammer out details with bars.. Plus it becomes an issue with bars complaining that they didn't get one for such an important game and others did

I'll keep y'all posted

I am looking for a bar in Hoboken to watch Game 3 on Saturday where I can sit down at a table with about 6 friends and enjoy the game, hopefully with other Devil fans. Any suggestions?

I know Texas Arizona has been the official/unofficial viewing party location in Hoboken. I've only walked by there at night so I'm not really sure if they have tables, etc. Has anyone been to Hoboken Bar and Grill? I've heard ownership there has some type of relationship with the Devils but I haven't talked to anyone who has watched a game there. I'm looking for a good/pro-Devils atmosphere if possible. Any other places that might be better or is that my best bet?

I am looking for a bar in Hoboken to watch Game 3 on Saturday where I can sit down at a table with about 6 friends and enjoy the game, hopefully with other Devil fans. Any suggestions?

I know Texas Arizona has been the official/unofficial viewing party location in Hoboken. I've only walked by there at night so I'm not really sure if they have tables, etc. Has anyone been to Hoboken Bar and Grill? I've heard ownership there has some type of relationship with the Devils but I haven't talked to anyone who has watched a game there. I'm looking for a good/pro-Devils atmosphere if possible. Any other places that might be better or is that my best bet?

I went to Hoboken Bar and Grill and they told me 2 hockey games couldn't be on the same wall of TV's. (this was in the first round of the playoff, and there weren't many people there)....So i didn't get the best first impression there.

Texas Arizona puts the sound on and there are a decent amount of tables. Black bear isn't a bad option either.

Hoboken Bar & Grill's good, but I don't know how well you'll be able to see the game from a table, I've only watched from the bar.

Wicked Wolf (Sinatra Drive and...2nd, I think?) is pretty good if you want to be able to grab a table and still be able to see the game.

Anyone heading to Hoboken on Saturday for the game? If so, whats the best bar with the least Rag fans?

I still stand by Texas Arizona. The service isn't always the best but who cares, the atmosphere is awesome, they put the sound on and I think it's caught on. Plenty of Devils fans just show up automatically. Last night was awesome, they had to stop letting people in because of how many Devils fans were there to watch the game. A huge line formed outside with more Devils fans waiting to get in. They were able to follow the game from outside because all the doors were open and the bar was nice and open for outdoor seating.

As for Rangers fans, there were a few here and there. Honestly, I saw more Rangers fans during round 1 when the Devils-Panthers and Rangers-Senators played on the same night. Last night there weren't many at all, heavily outnumbered..

I still stand by Texas Arizona. The service isn't always the best but who cares, the atmosphere is awesome, they put the sound on and I think it's caught on. Plenty of Devils fans just show up automatically. Last night was awesome, they had to stop letting people in because of how many Devils fans were there to watch the game. A huge line formed outside with more Devils fans waiting to get in. They were able to follow the game from outside because all the doors were open and the bar was nice and open for outdoor seating.

As for Rangers fans, there were a few here and there. Honestly, I saw more Rangers fans during round 1 when the Devils-Panthers and Rangers-Senators played on the same night. Last night there weren't many at all, heavily outnumbered..

Sounds like the best bet. They will have a table for a group of 6 to sit at right? I haven't been there and I was trying to look on their website but it wasn't that clear.

Love this place ... The wings are good here too!