#1 CHICO IS GOD

CHICO IS GOD

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,717 posts

Posted 13 May 2012 - 11:34 AM

Hey all,

Glad to see we've made it this far. A friend and I have some extra tickets for the upcoming ECF and are looking to sell them.

We definitely are selling tickets for Saturday's game (4 seats together in Section 212, Row 9) and may have tickets for sale for the other Home Games as well.

Please PM me with an offer. I will also be listing the tickets through other sites but I would rather sell to a Devils fan here. Tickets can be e-mailed or picked up in Hoboken/Jersey City.

Thanks and Go Devils!
Never underestimate the scoring force of the almighty one named Scott Stevens, who is destined to become the greatest Power on Earth.

Posted ImagePosted Image

NJ Devs Keeper of Glenn Chico Resch and CAA Sections with Row 2 as the first row.

#2 CHICO IS GOD

CHICO IS GOD

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,717 posts

Posted 15 May 2012 - 10:41 PM

Still looking to get rid of 4 tickets for Saturday. PM me if you have any interest so we can work something out. I'd be willing to sell in pairs of 2 as well.
Never underestimate the scoring force of the almighty one named Scott Stevens, who is destined to become the greatest Power on Earth.

Posted ImagePosted Image

NJ Devs Keeper of Glenn Chico Resch and CAA Sections with Row 2 as the first row.

#3 CHICO IS GOD

CHICO IS GOD

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,717 posts

Posted 17 May 2012 - 10:20 PM

Game 3 tickets SOLD. 2 tix still available for Monday's game 4.

Posted ImagePosted Image

#4 CHICO IS GOD

CHICO IS GOD

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,717 posts

Posted 20 May 2012 - 10:44 AM

Bump. 2-4 tickets still available for Game 4. Section 229.

PM if you have interest.

Posted ImagePosted Image

#5 nmm90392

nmm90392

Albany Devil

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 191 posts

Posted 22 May 2012 - 01:22 PM

Do you have tickets for game 6
Posted Image

#6 CHICO IS GOD

CHICO IS GOD

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,717 posts

Posted 23 May 2012 - 02:09 PM

Sent you a PM nmm90392

Posted ImagePosted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users