346 replies to this topic

#341 JRZYRIPPER

JRZYRIPPER

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 607 posts

Posted 15 May 2012 - 12:45 PM

Did he say he wants to impregnate the queen ?!?

#342 Devils Dose

Devils Dose

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,124 posts

Posted 15 May 2012 - 01:22 PM

It's been interesting listening to how much of the hockey, national media has been panning the Rangers' style of play.
Season Ticket Holder since Jan.2009
Section 226 Row 2 Seats 15-16

#343 MadDog2020

MadDog2020

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,881 posts

Posted 15 May 2012 - 01:33 PM

Reading the HF Devils board, there are some jerk-off Ranger fans tweeting sh!t about Marty at his oldest son. sh!t about Marty's divorce. What a bunch of scumbags.
iq0p.pngUploaded with ImageShack.com

#344 devilsrule33

devilsrule33

A Legend

• Mod
  • 11,933 posts

Posted 15 May 2012 - 01:58 PM

Reading the HF Devils board, there are some jerk-off Ranger fans tweeting sh!t about Marty at his oldest son. sh!t about Marty's divorce. What a bunch of scumbags.

It's a douchebag thing to do but not shocked at all. Not above certain fans of all teams to do something like that. The reality is...if you are a public figure, and you fvck up and stuff becomes public...sh!t like this is going to happen.

logokx.jpg

"The Stanley Cup has fallen from the Stars. The new millennium has its first Stanley Cup Champion, and it's the New Jersey Devils." Mike Miller calling the Devils winning the Stanley Cup.

"It goes to the captain and then there are handoffs during a skate around the ice" Mike Emrick as Scott Stevens is being presented the Stanley Cup.

#345 Triumph

Triumph

A Legend

• Mod
  • 27,420 posts

Posted 15 May 2012 - 02:04 PM

It's a douchebag thing to do but not shocked at all. Not above certain fans of all teams to do something like that. The reality is...if you are a public figure, and you fvck up and stuff becomes public...sh!t like this is going to happen.

It's fine to do it to Brodeur if he had a Twitter account - I mean, it'd be despicable, but not out of the bounds of what's expected - but to his son is particularly low.

http://drivingplay.blogspot.com - The blog with three first lines

#346 DJ Eco

DJ Eco

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,348 posts

Posted 15 May 2012 - 02:13 PM

Tweeting that sh!t to a 15-16 year old is just a real lowlife move. How someone can feel good about themselves after that blows my mind..

I posted the Twitter handles here: http://www.njdevs.co...howtopic=123099

#347 Devilsrock01

Devilsrock01

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 776 posts

Posted 16 May 2012 - 11:38 PM

more shots from the fvcking point get rebounds and hit the net. make lundquist scramble for those pucks

I guess I was right more shots from the point... pver his weak glove side

need more of that

we got 2 goals that way tonight

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users