9 replies to this topic

#1 LizDevil30

LizDevil30

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,761 posts

Posted 27 May 2004 - 03:42 PM

I've been wanting to change my nick. DevsRgreat is pretty lame. They are great though. Anyway I want to be LizDevil30 now. May I?
"Why is a puck called a puck? Because dirty little bastard was taken."-New Jersey Devils Goaltender Martin Brodeur, of whom I am happy co-keeper with poohbear.
His lean, limber muscles tensed under the skin are ready to contort his body into unnatural goal stopping positions. Tara Sullivan, Bergen Record.
A person's a person, no matter how small. Horton the Elephant, "Horton Hears a Who"
NEW JERSEY home of the Devils, Giants, Jets, Red Bull, Nets and the Statue of Liberty--standing on our front porch waving to the neighbors.

#2 Don

Don

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,849 posts

Posted 27 May 2004 - 04:06 PM

PM DM.

I'm on my 3rd variation now.
"Lock'n'Load!" - Denny Crane
"Denny Crane!" - Denny Crane
"Trix are for kids!" - Denny Crane
"I hate cling-ons!" - Denny Crane

#3 LizDevil30

LizDevil30

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 9,761 posts

Posted 27 May 2004 - 04:35 PM

Will do. Thanks Don. You know I just noticed that the Whiting is missing. :lol: So maybe no one will notice I changed my nick? I don't think so. :evil:
"Why is a puck called a puck? Because dirty little bastard was taken."-New Jersey Devils Goaltender Martin Brodeur, of whom I am happy co-keeper with poohbear.
His lean, limber muscles tensed under the skin are ready to contort his body into unnatural goal stopping positions. Tara Sullivan, Bergen Record.
A person's a person, no matter how small. Horton the Elephant, "Horton Hears a Who"
NEW JERSEY home of the Devils, Giants, Jets, Red Bull, Nets and the Statue of Liberty--standing on our front porch waving to the neighbors.

#4 Weekes Head

Weekes Head

Coulier's #1 Fan

• Members
  • 21,581 posts

Posted 27 May 2004 - 04:36 PM

I just did it for you.

...poster claims to have a friend whos father know Kovalchucks agent's close partner and he was told by his friends father that they are just sorting the details out.

The artist formerly known as RD

#5 LizDevil30

LizDevil30

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 9,761 posts

Posted 27 May 2004 - 04:41 PM

WOW. Thanks RD! I just wrote the PM to DM and as soon as I hit "send" I saw my name changed! :lol:

#6 Weekes Head

Weekes Head

Coulier's #1 Fan

• Members
  • 21,581 posts

Posted 27 May 2004 - 06:08 PM

np :)

...poster claims to have a friend whos father know Kovalchucks agent's close partner and he was told by his friends father that they are just sorting the details out.

#7 sammyk

sammyk

Professional Googler

• Contributor
  • 25,593 posts

Posted 28 May 2004 - 11:27 PM

PM DM.

What was the first variation?
This is how big your signature should be. Any larger and you are compensating.

#8 Don

Don

A Legend

• Members
  • 14,849 posts

Posted 29 May 2004 - 07:12 AM

PM DM.

What was the first variation?

I was on another message board that didn't allow spaces in the names, so I had "Don.Whiting".
"Lock'n'Load!" - Denny Crane
"Denny Crane!" - Denny Crane
"Trix are for kids!" - Denny Crane
"I hate cling-ons!" - Denny Crane

#9 DevilMinder

DevilMinder

Owner / Administrator

• Admin
  • 9,005 posts

Posted 29 May 2004 - 06:28 PM

Nobody will ever match ESB in name changes. I tried to scare her by charge for it and she offered to send a rookie card of someone hehe..

#10 Weekes Head

Weekes Head

Coulier's #1 Fan

• Members
  • 21,581 posts

Posted 29 May 2004 - 06:31 PM

Nobody will ever match ESB in name changes. I tried to scare her by charge for it and she offered to send a rookie card of someone hehe..

I remember a couple years back when ESB, Ally, and I think niedsfan kept on changing their names every two seconds -- it was to the point where I think you had to tell them to cool it with the name changes because no one knew who was who anymore! :lol:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users